I'm 21. Are natural test boosters a good idea?

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Hey all, I was toying with doing a cycle of Havoc for a while (haven't ever done one) but decided against it for fear of screwing up my maximum testosterone potential (not to mention possible hair loss or gyno).

So my question is this: being only 21, would I be doing my body any harm by using natural testosterone boosters/freers such as Divanil, Fadogia, or T-Rez? I've been cutting forever (like over a year - used to be a fat 200+ lbs) and decided it's getting too difficult to get definition with so little mass. So I want to bulk up fast and then cut again.

If natural test boosters are ok for me to use, what stack would you recommend?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, I was toying with doing a cycle of Havoc for a while (haven't ever done one) but decided against it for fear of screwing up my maximum testosterone potential (not to mention possible hair loss or gyno).

So my question is this: being only 21, would I be doing my body any harm by using natural testosterone boosters/freers such as Divanil, Fadogia, or T-Rez? I've been cutting forever (like over a year - used to be a fat 200+ lbs) and decided it's getting too difficult to get definition with so little mass. So I want to bulk up fast and then cut again.

If natural test boosters are ok for me to use, what stack would you recommend?
Honestly, I would just not use anything at your age unless you suspect test levels are low. your natural testosterone levels are in there raging prime right now and this is the time to build muscle so use it wisely. many man wish they had your testosterone levels of a normal healthy 21 year old man.

I'm 27 myself and really don't notice much, than 21. Maybe some subtle changes that have occurred; although Ive kept sleeping, nutrition and weight training up. With that said I did get benefit from biotest tribex back when I was 23. and blue up last year when I was 26. Btw I think the normal male testosterone starts declining very slowly around 30. Than around 50 more changes are noticed and downhill from there. I think its hereditary and lifestyle. my dad's test didn't really go slightly down in till he was 37 from what I noticed. he is 54 now and I have seen the decline over the years. used to be way more aggressive. Hopefully i take after his testosterone genetics or hopefully I have better. anyways that just my theory on testostrone delcine..dont mean to tie up the thread.

You might and just might get some boost out of these at 21.
Blue up by Controlled Labs
Biotest Tribex(the blue pills)
Activate Xtreme by DS
Nutraplanets Divinal(although I don't know if it compares to Activate Xtreme,its the same thing, I hope it does)
6-oxo

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Smeton has good advice. I would hold off unless you think that cutting is interfereing with your test levels (low energy, libido, etc)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets revisit this for a moment.

Suppose he is at his "normal range" for his age. These natural test boosters are theorized to "boost" your "natural" test production. I believe the better ones are also targeted to elevate free testosterone. They are also theorized to be non suppresive.

The issue is do they boost your test to supraphysiological levels and is this a good thing or bad thing regardless of your age.

Hear me out.

So at what age do you boost your natural test levels to supraphysiological levels. If I am 21 and I am in my "normal" range or 45 and in my "normal" range any elevation above my "normal" range is supraphysiological for my "normal" range.

The issue I believe that is relative and pertinent is supression not supraphysiological ranges for any age. If I am 21 and elevate my testosterone to supraphysiological ranges with exogenous testosterone I risk inhibition and the result could be a decrease to my healthy normal range for my age. This also applies to a 45 year old. But if I use something that is not supressive what difference does it make if I elevate my levels above range at 21 or at 45 I will not hinder my natural production.

Think about it for a minute. These are natural test boosters. Why would these not be marketed and sold to the those with already normal ranges testosterone ragrdless of age or range. They are not marketed to those with low test levels. They are marketed to everyone.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
You can use them as you are of age, but unless you really need that extra kick, I'd wait

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B said it very well. I would suggest something like Divanil to maximize your naturally high T levels. I'm in the same position as you (actually younger, 2 months shy of 20). I will be logging TNT very shortly, which includes Divanil. I have used DTH many times in the past and noticed increased in aggression, acne (so Test boosting) but I think something that frees my bound testosterone is optimal.

The resveratrol touts an amazing number of health benefits, and it is also a mild AI, the strength which I feel is low but it should be a staple for it's benefits anyways.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
B said it very well. I would suggest something like Divanil to maximize your naturally high T levels. I'm in the same position as you (actually younger, 2 months shy of 20). I will be logging TNT very shortly, which includes Divanil. I have used DTH many times in the past and noticed increased in aggression, acne (so Test boosting) but I think something that frees my bound testosterone is optimal.

The resveratrol touts an amazing number of health benefits, and it is also a mild AI, the strength which I feel is low but it should be a staple for it's benefits anyways.
x2, I'm 21 and benefited from DTH. Also, from nettle based supps such as divanex (although I always used Activate, which is more or less the same thing)

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Stuff all of you said makes alot of sense, but B5150 and Steveoph have great points. If people of all ages get exactly the same benefits from using them, why would it be harmful for me to use, but not for older dudes?

The TNT stack is exactly what I was thinking I'd try. It's ingredients have been getting rave reviews. Are there any other supplements you would recommend in addition or as substitutes?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Stuff all of you said makes alot of sense, but B5150 and Steveoph have great points. If people of all ages get exactly the same benefits from using them, why would it be harmful for me to use, but not for older dudes?

The TNT stack is exactly what I was thinking I'd try. It's ingredients have been getting rave reviews. Are there any other supplements you would recommend in addition or as substitutes?
nothing in addition, but perhaps at a later point in time look into Activate Xtreme, or Diesel Test Hardcore.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
nothing in addition, but perhaps at a later point in time look into Activate Xtreme, or Diesel Test Hardcore.
I just noticed that the TNT stack is out of stock. What would be a similar stack that you would recommend?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

TNT is probably enough. Fenugreek/Testofen is anothing interesting T booster, but not needed. I'd say run TNT on its own and evaluate the results.

Also you might be interested in Icariin.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed that the TNT stack is out of stock. What would be a similar stack that you would recommend?
with tnt out of stock simply go with activate xtreme, i seriously dont think you will need anything else, act x is potent and very worthwhile.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
with tnt out of stock simply go with activate xtreme, i seriously dont think you will need anything else, act x is potent and very worthwhile.
Alright thanks a bunch man. I think I will definitely try the AX.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice much from them when I was 21, but it all depends on how "in tune" you are with your body. Outside of 1Test and ecdy, I seldom "felt" any difference from most supplements then, but I am much more cognizant of smaller changes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just find the answers and reasoning to not use them to be interesting.

A healthy male has likely the same level of test from 21 well into his late 20's and even longer. Any decline would be minescule, unless of course there are health and or diet issues that are undiagnosed, and likely well within their range.

With that reasoning in mind really no one should be using these products.

The fact of the matter is that the market demographic for OTC supplement are consumers in their 20's.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last year I was in tune with my body and felt a little more with blue-up, esp the first month, second month not much if at all anything in regards to changes.I did it two months and am thinking on test boosters one month works good for me.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Thanks a ton guys, your advice is greatly appreciated.

footster

footster

Awards
hey whats TNT? i tried a search but nothing came up.

Nacho1545

Awards
If your going to use test booster, stay natural.. I tried something that wasn't natural and messed me all up... Now I going to be trying some natural stuff that I have heard is going real well for others.. PRIME by USPLabs...

walugi

walugi

Awards
What do you guys think about stuff like Drive? That shouldn't have any kind of weird side effects right?

I took that when I was 19 and felt an increase in energy and libido. I'm thinking about taking it again soon (now 20). Will my balzac drop off? :p

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I agree with posts above...statements like "you're young and have raging test levels so dont use.." are gross generalizations in my opinion.
Ive always had low normal test levels since my teen years. I'm now in my 40s and my levels have not dropped off very much since then. Lots of us have low normal test levels even as young men and technically have nothing medically "wrong" but could use a good natural product whatever the age.

walugi

walugi

Awards
Out of curiosity, how did you find out that you had low test levels? Blood test?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how did you find out that you had low test levels? Blood test?
It's usually done with a blood test as they can really show you if you have low levels.

But sometimes there are tell tale signs that you can feel if you are experiencing low levels like

Fatigue
Lack of Sexual Desire
Depression
Loss of Strength and Muscle Mass
Sleep Disorders
Lengthening of Recovery Time
High Blood Pressure

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It's usually done with a blood test as they can really show you if you have low levels.

But sometimes there are tell tale signs that you can feel if you are experiencing low levels like

Fatigue
Lack of Sexual Desire
Depression
Loss of Strength and Muscle Mass
Sleep Disorders
Lengthening of Recovery Time
High Blood Pressure
Right..but if low normal values are "normal" for you, then you wont experience these sides. The only side effect would be not being able to easily gain mountains of muscle without taking a lil' something extra, but thats how it is for the genetically average anyway, otherwise the entire population would be swole.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
so i noted these in the thread/top selling.

Blue Up by Controlled Labs
TNT Stack™
Activate Xtreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Biotest Tribex
6-Oxo

any of them actually worth the money?

i have the basic supplementation:
optimum whey
ultra peptide
green magnitude
xtend
fish oil
multivitimin

is there something else i can add that will help? what else is out there?

Nacho1545

Awards
so i noted these in the thread/top selling.

Blue Up by Controlled Labs
TNT Stack™
Activate Xtreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Biotest Tribex
6-Oxo

any of them actually worth the money?

i have the basic supplementation:
optimum whey
ultra peptide
green magnitude
xtend
fish oil
multivitimin

is there something else i can add that will help? what else is out there?
I'm telling ya man, look at USPLabs Prime.. I'm following a log now and this kid has had some great results...

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
slippery slope

Very good input from everybody. Let's just say that natural t boosters do work and help the body produce more t, that would than mean that person should be able to assimilate more protein and build more muscle? To the point mentioned earlier, age really shouldn't matter if its a natural t booster.

Now, heavy training, I mean real heavy 5-7 rep sets with heavy weights will cause the body to release not only more t but hgh as well. Its a cause and effect. The key than is nutrition, the hormones are being released due to the xtra stress being put on the body, now you have to feed the machine. So, it can be done with out t boosters, its just much slower and very hard for most to stay dedicated to the nutrition side of the equation.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
at 21, generally your test levels peak so you should have more test now than you will ever have again. That being said, if you think that you have low levels, definitely go for it. i have taken Animal Stak (2 unfortunately). Although it is much milder than its original counterpart, it still gives you a boost that you can feel. I noticed aggression and irritability increases within the first few times i used it. it has DHT blockers and Anti-Aromatose, so it promotes healthy muscle growth as well as prevents your body from letting all of the new found testosterone go to waste.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
i forgot that it also has gh boosters....more test, more gh, less DTH/Aromitization....what more could you ask for (from a natural T booster that is)

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i ordered activate xtreme..i ma see how this goes.