Overkill?

Modzilla

Awards
Was thinking about going natural for a while and stacking the follwing for 8 weeks:

TNT stack
Coleus Forskohlii 20% (NP)
sunami

All at recommended dosage

Too much?
Would i see additional benefits from this stack?
looking for atheltic performance increase and gain in LBM +5lbs or so and enhanced recovery

Guys that know more about these compounds than me if you could chip in with your 2 cents would really appreciate it.

26yrs old
10yrs training experience
195lbs
9%BF
Experienced AAS user but been "clean" for a year now

Would be following a bulking diet high carb/PRO moderate fat as wil be training loads 5/6 days per week
2-3 gym based strength/power sessions 2-3 athletic training sessions.
Wil be using normal supps multi vit EFA's etc along side

Thanks in advance

Modzilla

Awards
You saying that it is too much or saying its a good satck that will yield some good results providing everything else is in place?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You saying that it is too much or saying its a good satck that will yield some good results providing everything else is in place?
I think Chuck is saying it's not overkill, and I would have to agree. Sunami is a nice complement to the TNT stack, and a great value at $20.

Work your way up to about 75 mg of coleus actives/day. Also I'm a fan of bulk Green Tea extract, and grape seed.

Don't forget something to help improve the bioavailability of the TRez (NOW's Bromelain w/ Quercitin is an easy one)

Modzilla

Awards
Appreciate it will run this stack and throw in the Bromelain w/ Quercitin too.
I am toiling with the idea of keeping a log so keep your eyes out around the end of the month.
My expectations are fairly low at the moment so hopefully i can prove myself wrong and produce some great results.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Work your way up to about 75 mg of coleus actives/day...
Hi, just curious as to why you have to work your way up to 75mg?
edit* oh..didnt realize this stuff was a stim.