REDuction Question

cheezscott

Awards
I recently finished my first round with reduction and orange traid, I know I can take the OT all the time but I still have about 12 of the blakc(night) reduction. what should I do. I am out of red(AM)..should I take 2 black in the AM and PM...or just take nothing in the AM and 2 black in the PM. Secondly how long do I need to wait before starting to take reduction again. 2 weeks? 4 weeks, 8 weeks? Thanks!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished my first round with reduction and orange traid, I know I can take the OT all the time but I still have about 12 of the blakc(night) reduction. what should I do. I am out of red(AM)..should I take 2 black in the AM and PM...or just take nothing in the AM and 2 black in the PM. Secondly how long do I need to wait before starting to take reduction again. 2 weeks? 4 weeks, 8 weeks? Thanks!!
You can start it immediately. I usually stack it for 60 days and then take a 2 week break. I would take the PMs only at night, maybe take nothing in the morning (or stack with some caffeine.) Just curious why they're uneven? Did you not take your PM dose somedays?

cheezscott

Awards
yeah, some days I would just crash and fall asleep. So once Im done w the PMs Ill wait 2 weeks and start the Reduction again, im adding Green Mag, PW and WF to it!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yeah, some days I would just crash and fall asleep. So once Im done w the PMs Ill wait 2 weeks and start the Reduction again, im adding Green Mag, PW and WF to it!!!
Great idea... cycle the PM pills and then let your body readjust for a week or two and hop back on. For the win! :bb3:

cheezscott

Awards
how many mg's of green tea would you take in the AM to replace the AM reductions???

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
how many mg's of green tea would you take in the AM to replace the AM reductions???

what were your thoughts on this run of reduction...im into my second day right now and really looking forward to seeing how it works out

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
keep us posted, the feedback has been tremendous thus far :)

For sure, defiantly will....so far its seems to have a good thermo effect without the jittery cracked out feeling some fat burners give ya..seems to give slow and steady energy all day...looking forward to seeing how this works out