prime to exsisting stack

lou38

Awards
just got prime but i have been on applied nut, igf-2,neovar, drive and rpm, for 2 weeks now and as far as this stack goes my strength is through the roof i just set a PR this friday 130lbs db for 2 reps on the incline and thats after going though 100lbs (2 sets 10reps , 110lbs(2 sets 8 reps) 115lbs(1 set 8 reps) 125(1 set 5 reps) took a 5 min brake and went for the buck 30's and got 2 reps. but i will finish out the rpm and drive before i add the prime. i only ordered 1 bottle because i wanted to see if it would do what it clames.

so in about a week i will be starting the IGF-2, NEOVAR, and PRIME stack i am hoping that i have the same results if not better with prime, i just feel taking rpm, drive and prime with IGF-2 and neovar is over kill :head:

just wondering should i add a NO product to the mix????????

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want to add an NO product go for it but I personally don`t like NO products; they seem to be a waste of money and don`t add strength nor do they add any significant muscle increases. Those are some awesome strength gains man.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
just got prime but i have been on applied nut, igf-2,neovar, drive and rpm, for 2 weeks now and as far as this stack goes my strength is through the roof i just set a PR this friday 130lbs db for 2 reps on the incline and thats after going though 100lbs (2 sets 10reps , 110lbs(2 sets 8 reps) 115lbs(1 set 8 reps) 125(1 set 5 reps) took a 5 min brake and went for the buck 30's and got 2 reps. but i will finish out the rpm and drive before i add the prime. i only ordered 1 bottle because i wanted to see if it would do what it clames.

so in about a week i will be starting the IGF-2, NEOVAR, and PRIME stack i am hoping that i have the same results if not better with prime, i just feel taking rpm, drive and prime with IGF-2 and neovar is over kill :head:

No.. If you take Neovar around workouts, the carbs you ingest will help provide more than sufficient "pump" and vascularity throughout the workout. NO products would be a waste IMHO

JKBB44

Awards
I would not add a NO. Your stack seems sufficient enough without the NO

Anabolic Pump is the obvious answer..Who does not want to force feed thier muscle cells with nutrients?

Trsut me USPlabs PRIME takes workout intensity to another level so you will need to eat and eat big but eat well! Do not be afraid to stuff your face with good food while on USPlabs PRIME and AP.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you really want to verify Prime's effectiveness I would use it solo! It def sounds great with Neo/IGF2 stack but that stack is awesome by itself.

My first Prime run will be solo, then I will add some things in similar to your stack.

Brad2131

Awards
are you saying your going to run out of the rpm and drive and will have the ifg2 and neovar left so begin the PRIME? Therefore you would be running out of the 2 others before the prime

or saying your going to start a completely new stack with another bottle of neovar and ifg2 plus the prime?

lou38

Awards
are you saying your going to run out of the rpm and drive and will have the ifg2 and neovar left so begin the PRIME? Therefore you would be running out of the 2 others before the prime

or saying your going to start a completely new stack with another bottle of neovar and ifg2 plus the prime?
no i will berunning out of rpm and drive next week i got the 110 caps for each i knew when i got them they would only last 3 weeks. my IGF2 and NOEVAR were the 240 caps and for the IGF-2 i take 5 days on and 2 days off same with NEOVAR and seems to be working fine. so i think i have another 3 weeks of igf2 and neovar
so i will be on igf2,neovar,prime for three weeks and 1 week on prime solo

Brad2131

Awards
no i will berunning out of rpm and drive next week i got the 110 caps for each i knew when i got them they would only last 3 weeks. my IGF2 and NOEVAR were the 240 caps and for the IGF-2 i take 5 days on and 2 days off same with NEOVAR and seems to be working fine. so i think i have another 3 weeks of igf2 and neovar
so i will be on igf2,neovar,prime for three weeks and 1 week on prime solo
i understand and soon will be facing the exact same delimma you are. I have two bottles of PRIME in my closet. I am about to begin an AN stack with IGF2, neovar, drive and rpm. Much as you calculated the rpm and the drive will run out first. I guess in my mind though if i was doing as well as you are with the AN stuff i would order one more round of it all and run the stack longer and forget about the prime. Whats your thoughts on this? Most of the AN stuff is recommended for an 8 week cycle.

lou38

Awards
i understand and soon will be facing the exact same delimma you are. I have two bottles of PRIME in my closet. I am about to begin an AN stack with IGF2, neovar, drive and rpm. Much as you calculated the rpm and the drive will run out first. I guess in my mind though if i was doing as well as you are with the AN stuff i would order one more round of it all and run the stack longer and forget about the prime. Whats your thoughts on this? Most of the AN stuff is recommended for an 8 week cycle.
i feel the same im thinking to order set of rpm and drive from dps nutriton they have them as a package deal, though i have read on this fourm and others rpm and drive together is not nessercery but it is working well for me. but i guess that prime will do the same thing just better if it lives up to it clames. oh on a side note im down 2 lbs from 220 and my BF @ 20% from 22% but i still look the same except just alittle more tone. cant wait to see what the next three weeks shows.

Brad2131

Awards
i feel the same im thinking to order set of rpm and drive from dps nutriton they have them as a package deal, though i have read on this fourm and others rpm and drive together is not nessercery but it is working well for me. but i guess that prime will do the same thing just better if it lives up to it clames. oh on a side note im down 2 lbs from 220 and my BF @ 20% from 22% but i still look the same except just alittle more tone. cant wait to see what the next three weeks shows.
you must be wrong. I havent found one person who hasnt recommended the drive with the rpm. Nutraplanet sells them as a combo.

Can anyone else chime in on what the PRIME would do with this stack?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
you should run prime solo or just run it with the RPM you know how the RPM effects you already so u can judge if its the prime thats working or if its the RPM

lou38

Awards
so does anyone here think adding prime to the complete mix is over kill??? :think:

IGF-2
NEOVAR
DRIVE
RPM
PRIME

im not an expert but do you think prime can take the place of rpm and drive.