Poll: Cycle support (AI) or Cycle assist (CEL)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Cycle support (AI) or Cycle assist (CEL)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. CEL, you mention you only suggest this dose while ON AAS, so are you saying preloading with this product would be a BAD idea?

    i was considering buying two bottles of this for pre cycle, during cycle, and post...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'd go for cycle support. I HATE the taste of the peanut butter but it does come in half the dose capped (life support) which is great for PCT
    true but i do like the lower price of CA + capped.

    life support has RYR

    thanks.
    •   
       


  3. I've been taking CA for almost 3 months and have had no ill effects.

  4. whats wrong with RYR?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    whats wrong with RYR?
    "Red Yeast Rice - like other statin drugs reduces the levels of Coenzyme Q10 at an alarming rate. With already depleted levels in many bodybuilders, this could play the role of a significant detriment to the well-being and attempts at regaining homeostatic environments seen prior to the cycle’s initiation. Niacin products at a dosage of 500 mg three times per day potentiates the effects of Red Yeast Rice and if employing either, it is strongly advised to avoid concurrent therapy. Interestingly enough, I will report a case of hepatic sides in an unknowing post-cycle patient using a Multi-Vitamin (containing Niacin products) and self-medicating with Red Yeast Rice later in this series. In addition, there are far too many drug-herb interactions – perhaps beyond the scope of this article to discuss, but it is wise to discuss the use of this product with your own examining physician if you are taking ANY prescription medications. I personally strongly advise AGAINST use of Red Yeast Rice at any point on or around a cycle." - dinoiii
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rabican View Post
    CEL, you mention you only suggest this dose while ON AAS, so are you saying preloading with this product would be a BAD idea?

    i was considering buying two bottles of this for pre cycle, during cycle, and post...

    Not sure where you got the impression that pre-loading is a bad idea (if it was a post please post it so I can see), but I recommend preloading for at least a week.

    Will want to double dose during cycle though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'd go for cycle support. I HATE the taste of the peanut butter but it does come in half the dose capped (life support) which is great for PCT
    True and we will be doing a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale VERY soon For Team Anabolic Memebers



    It will be on not just Cycle Support and Life Support but ALL the Anabolic Innovations products.


    If you are not signed up just go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.


    Also as of a few weeks ago we have new and improved flavoring on both the Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Does this apply to RYR free?
    buy 2 get 1 free is exactly what im looking for!

    is this through NP?
    thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    True and we will be doing a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale VERY soon For Team Anabolic Memebers



    It will be on not just Cycle Support and Life Support but ALL the Anabolic Innovations products.


    If you are not signed up just go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.


    Also as of a few weeks ago we have new and improved flavoring on both the Chocolate and Peanut Butter

  9. All details will be sent to Team Anabolic Members via email

    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. ha, joined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    True and we will be doing a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale VERY soon For Team Anabolic Memebers



    It will be on not just Cycle Support and Life Support but ALL the Anabolic Innovations products.


    If you are not signed up just go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.


    Also as of a few weeks ago we have new and improved flavoring on both the Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    i think i missed the good flavour lol. it just doesn't agree with me. Maybe i should stop shot gunning it and just mix it in with milk lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle support / AI for mild PH run?
    By bigsmall in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Log in
Log in