Need supplement suggestions!?!? : )

nightside1234

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight: 184
Body Fat: 17%

I just recently started this diet, schedule about 4 days ago and still at it with mad motivation, my goal is to get LEAN! aka ripped. Off my slump from surgeries over the past 5 months.. Use to be a college athlete but went to ****

M / T / W / Thrs / Friday / Saturday / Sunday- Only Biking 1 hour

5:30-Breakfast - Quaker Brand Oatmeal, Cereal ( alternate from Cheerios/ Special K) 2 Slices of toast(wheat)

6-8 am: Swimming 6000-7500 yards

8:10AM- banana

8:20-9:40 Lifting (Monday- Chest, Upper chest, Lower chest, Abs)
(Tuesday-Lower body, Legs + lower back)
(Wednesday- Biceps, Triceps, Lower back, Abs)
(Thursday- 1:20 Biking)
(Repeat)
*********Should my first 8 week cycle be circuit training or Strength in your opinion, (strength as in 3X15Reps) to circuit (3X10) *********

10 AM- Banana

10 AM-1PM small Salade

3:30PM- 2 Large Baked chickens w/ Cheese + green beans

6-8 PM 2 Hours swimming, 7000-8000 yards ( sometimes till 8:30 pm)

8:30 pm - Tuna, Wheat bread, Smoked Sauage

10 PM- Sleep

****I need some help with suggestion of supplements, weight loss pills?, bcaa's? ect. my knowledge of supplements is very limited so i Thought i would come to the pros for advice to fix my diet, (supplement intake)?*******************

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. You seem to be implementing intense cardio into your days. Awesome. You definitely need to be getting your bcaas/eaas. Look into Purple WrAAth, it's an excellent product for this.

nightside1234

Awards
Would It be wise to take it prework AM and PM?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like purple wrath as well, I was also going to recommend Poseidon and Swell as this will help you with endurance throughout the day as you really start pushing these workouts. Also, you will get a nice dose of Beta Alanine for your $$$

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
agreed with the post above. From looking at your diet I certainly wouldn't be looking for any weight-loss supplements. Certainly some BCAA's/EAA's. Both Xtend and Purple Wraath are absolutely awesome, either one would certainly benefit you. Other than that, a good Multi, I like the MVP/ZMK stack, and make sure you're getting your share of EFA's and from the looks of it you should be well on your way to being shredded lol. That's some major swimming bro, nice!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine and Beta-Alanine should be staples IMO. Try micronized first Creatine Monohydrate (1 kilo) By: NutraPlanet, or you can also try DiCreatine Malate (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet

BCAA/EAA's should be useful during your workouts , put them in a water-bottle and try and sip on them during your workouts.

For weight loss, there are many options. Lots of good ideas at Products In Diet & Weight Loss . Also I'm a fan of CLA, Green Tea Extract, and Sesamin.

EFA's are essential fatty acids. Omega-3 (1000 capsules) By: NutraPlanet or for a more complete EFA stack, Animal Omega (30 Pack) By: Universal Nutrition

nightside1234

Awards
Also On Sundays, do you believe agility work (running sprints, Jumps. ect would be greatly beneficial??) Anyone hit me up a workout to try?

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Essential Fatty Acids. I personally use Animal Omega at this time and it is bad-ass

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
At this activity level, you aren't getting nearly enough protein. Triple sessions and what appears to be less than a 2k calorie diet heavily based on carboyhydrates will burn you out within a weeks time... especially if you are just coming back from a layoff. The first solid animal protein source you come across is nearly 12 hours into your day... that's not going to pay off IMO in the long run.

Before you seek out supplements, you should truely read the diet stickies here and soak up information. No supplement will make up the losses you will incur if you train at this volume and eat this low. You have a good start here, but there is work to be done!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to giving Animal Omega a try :head:
It definetely looks VERY solid.

I would get some protein as well. For the amount of cardio that you're doing I personally would go with Muscle Milk, it's more cal's than a regular whey shake, but IMO it's really not going to slow you up at all towards your goal. I've used it in the past several times without it putting any unwanted weight on me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this activity level, you aren't getting nearly enough protein. Triple sessions and what appears to be less than a 2k calorie diet heavily based on carboyhydrates will burn you out within a weeks time... especially if you are just coming back from a layoff. The first solid animal protein source you come across is nearly 12 hours into your day... that's not going to pay off IMO in the long run.

Before you seek out supplements, you should truely read the diet stickies here and soak up information. No supplement will make up the losses you will incur if you train at this volume and eat this low. You have a good start here, but there is work to be done!
:goodpost:
I was going to mention that even with cutting, having such a deficit based on your activity level, your training will suffer.

nightside1234

Awards
Add in some more baked chicken and eggs for breakfast