John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone done both and run them alone separately? If so I'm really interested in some feedback. activate xtreme lives up so far to its word from the reviews, lets see how divanex stacks up used alone.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear feedback as well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divanex hasn't been out that long... has it ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got me some. I might log it if I have time, it'll be a while. Still interested in feedback from those who have used it and used Ds activate Extreme or the original activate

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'm using divanex right now. i'm in day 7 of it. i am, however, running it with testojack by NOW (zma, trib, longjack) and one trione cap per night. but those are hardly things i'd consider to be supps that would blind me from knowing what the divanex has done. what they do is give the divanex more work to do! haha! i'll tell you how it goes from time to time.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would also be curious how both of those compare to Stinging Nettle Root by NOW Foods.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would also be curious how both of those compare to Stinging Nettle Root by NOW Foods.
They're standardized for the divanil, and are much much more potent. I went through a whole bottle of the stuff without noticing any results like what I've seen on divanex.

Re: the comparison, the current AX has a few other synergestic compounds that can increase it's efficiency, but the beauty of Divanil is strength in sheer #'s. At 4 caps a day, you're getting almost 1.6g!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
They're standardized for the divanil, and are much much more potent. I went through a whole bottle of the stuff without noticing any results like what I've seen on divanex.

Re: the comparison, the current AX has a few other synergestic compounds that can increase it's efficiency, but the beauty of Divanil is strength in sheer #'s. At 4 caps a day, you're getting almost 1.6g!!!

when its in stock.............lol

yeah im diggin at ya,........ lol........... just funnin......

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just started Divanex this week. I"m stacking it with STOKED. Several months ago I ran original AX/STOKED stack and loved it. I'm currently dosing Divanex, 1 cap upon waking/late morning/mid-day/pre-workout/mid-evening.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So it is a good idea for that 5th dosing? I also added a bottle of Green Bulge, although it has no test boosting. I liked Green Mag so i thought I would give Bulge a try.