• Established
Yes it is :)

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
Bioperine

:nutkick: :bb3:

We wanted something which has the basic components many people use which they can get in one product. Simple to use scoop it out, mix it up and most of your daily supplements are covered.

Essential will be out in approximately 2 weeks.

If you want a discount code and to be the first to find out when it is available sign up for Team Anabolic at Cycle Support - Home right now!

We will also be giving out discount codes for Team Anabolic members

Every 5th person who signs up will receive a Get STOKED! tank top.

You wont get any SPAM (I hate that stuff), no strings attached and it is FREE. It will just give you an update when items are available and other discount info.

Essential is an unflavored product for a few reasons.

1. Different people like and dislike different flavors level of sweetness etc.
2. Many people use a prework out, intra workout and/or post workout product whose flavor can clash with other flavored supplements.
3. Keeps the price down so more people can afford it.

So what we have been doing is just put it in your shake and it tastes just like your shake and mixes GREAT! Or mix with those little Crystal lite packets, Gatorade, Powade etc

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you friggin serious? :head: NICE Crowler! Im in on this bad boy helllllss to the yeeaaayyuhhhh!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is damn good, nice deal

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is :)

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Joint Support 3 grams (MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin)
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Naringin
Bioperine

:nutkick: :bb3:

We wanted something which has the basic components many people use which they can get in one product. Simple to use scoop it out, mix it up and most of your daily supplements are covered.

CROWLER
i wish you could make a beta-alanine free version

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to add this.

If you want to be the first to find out when and were this will be available as well as a couple other new product including Jacked UP! you can sign up for Team Anabolic at www.AnabolicInnovations.com

You wont get any SPAM (I hate that stuff), no strings attached and it is FREE. It will just give you an update when items are available and other discount info.

2. Many people use a prework out, intra workout and/or post workout product whose flavor can clash with other flavored supplements.

So what we have been doing is just put it in your shake and it tastes just like your shake and mixes GREAT! Or mix with those little Crystal lite packets, Gatorade, Powade etc .

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to add this.

If you want to be the first to find out when and were this will be available as well as a couple other new product including Jacked UP! you can sign up for Team Anabolic at www.AnabolicInnovations.com

So what we have been doing is just put it in your shake and it tastes just like your shake and mixes GREAT! Or mix with those little Crystal lite packets, Gatorade, Powade etc .

CROWLER
Already got me signed up! Woohooo!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh I'm excited . . . been looking/waiting for something like this. Best part is the "unflavored", I can mix it with my Gatorade powder . . . love Lemon-Lime! Might even toss in some EAAs.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey P5sky. WOW very glad to hear that about liking the unflavored part. No joke we have been going back and forth about that for months now.

CROWLER

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's wrong with beta alanine?
Nothing for most people, im just being selfish... I HAAATE the tingle...

actually it may be more wide spread, I had a kilo of beta alanine that i couldn't even give away for free cause everyone hated it cause of the tingles.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t, I'll be buying this one as a staple!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

actually it may be more wide spread, I had a kilo of beta alanine that i couldn't even give away for free cause everyone hated it cause of the tingles.

That is the beauty of Essential you can just split up the dosage through the day and no tingle :)

CROWLER

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I trust the multi vit will include the proper amts necessary for the high stress of weightlifting. This should take the place of at least 6-10 pills. Life made easier by AI. I still will include Neovar for specific runs: during a cut, PCT.

Metalocalypse

Metalocalypse

Awards
I assume you'll be selling it in 1 month supply's.

Metalocalypse

Metalocalypse

Awards
Oh yeh, any break down on the vitamin content.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really happy AI is coming out with new products...
Likewise. They have a solid lineup already, however many products are targeted toward cycles/PH's. Stoked was a good 1st step, and I'm glad they are bringing their knowledge and expertise to bringing us new products like Essential.

I wanted to say I'm excited to see their new innovations, but I avoid puns if I can:nono: In other words, keep the products coming Crowler ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I cant say how happy I am that you left it unflavored in order to reduce costs. Dave Pulumbo was just talking about that in regards to another supp on today No Bull Radio.

With the most well rounded supplements for during and after cycles, its great to see you now have the most rounded supplement for overall health and athletic performance.

I was already an AI fan/customer, but this really puts you guys over the top/distinguishes you guys from the rest of the pack!

Will this be used just once daily, or a split dosing like cycle support, as there is a large amount of actives in Essential?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
how would a product like this be best utilized??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Price? Servings per?
The retailer sets the final price but we are thinking it will end up being approximately $1.15 - $1.25 for a 45 day supply.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
how would a product like this be best utilized??
We have it set at two servings per day on AM on PM I have really liked it myself just like that.

CROWLER

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this the kind of product that has real value... we need more comprehensive solutions like this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You like me you REALLY REALLY like me ahhhhhhhhhhhh ummm never mind. (this is from an actress at some awards ceremony who got all emotional) lol

I have had this idea for so long now but have been hesitant because I didn't know if it would have a good reception.

It is nice to see people DO have an interest in this.

Thank you!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
oh did I happen to mention for a limited time your order of Essential will come with $11 worth of STOKED! and $11 worth of a yet to be released product by the name of Jacked UP!

AND maybe a $10 Team Anabolic T-shirt.

BUT that is only for Team Anabolic Memebers. :)

CROWLER

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh did I happen to mention for a limited time your order of Essential will come with $11 worth of STOKED! and $11 worth of a yet to be released product by the name of Jacked UP!

CROWLER
That does it, I'm in...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
Damn, i'm all over that crowler. Fantastic my friend! :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Do you know how to join Team Anabolic to get all that extra free stuff with Essential?

CROWLER

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know how to join Team Anabolic to get all that extra free stuff with Essential?

CROWLER
I'm already joined up brother. :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
This is a awesome deal and Jacked Up is going to be a very impressive supp.:thumbsup:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I have to say this is one of the best ideas for a supplement I have seen in ages. Just the basics. I gotta quit reading AM and all these new things coming out because its gonna cause a big dust up between me and the old lady.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say this is one of the best ideas for a supplement I have seen in ages. Just the basics. I gotta quit reading AM and all these new things coming out because its gonna cause a big dust up between me and the old lady.
LOL!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes as much as I want this supp, I can't afford it just yet, there is just too many products that I want and I can't buy them all.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I trust the multi vit will include the proper amts necessary for the high stress of weightlifting. This should take the place of at least 6-10 pills. Life made easier by AI. I still will include Neovar for specific runs: during a cut, PCT.

But therein lies in inherent problem with all-in-one type products. Daily servings will be limited by the multi-vit addition unless you don't mind megadosing and possible toxicity issues though probably unlikely. Two servings per day will result in the aforementioned figures or is it doubled? Some people may enjoy 6.4g of BA but not the 10g creatine or vice versa. The inability to tailor dosages to one's preference is the inherent drawback in these types of products though I suppose a specific dose will suffice for a broad range of users and there's the convenience factor of such products. Glad to see you kept it unflavored so one can easily add it to the beverage of their choice, seems to be a pretty versatile product.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
But therein lies in inherent problem with all-in-one type products. Daily servings will be limited by the multi-vit addition unless you don't mind megadosing and possible toxicity issues though probably unlikely. Two servings per day will result in the aforementioned figures or is it doubled? Some people may enjoy 6.4g of BA but not the 10g creatine or vice versa. The inability to tailor dosages to one's preference is the inherent drawback in these types of products though I suppose a specific dose will suffice for a broad range of users and there's the convenience factor of such products. Glad to see you kept it unflavored so one can easily add it to the beverage of their choice, seems to be a pretty versatile product.
Hey Ersatz, Thanks for the feedback, it is feedback like yours and many emails, PMs etc we have received is exactly why we came out with ESSENTIAL.

It is 5 grams of creatine not 10. People who do bulk powders will continue to add bulk powders as they see fit.

Same negatives were talked about with Cycle Support when Lake Mount D came out with it but as you probably know it SOON became the #1 support supplement. I feel very confident ESSENTIAL will soon be the # 1 All in One.

Because just like Cycle Support we didn't skimp on the amount of each ingredient.

:bb3:

CROWLER

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great news! I didn't want to say anything until I was more sure but this is the joint info this is a 45 day supply included.

Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

I will have the detailed multi vit info up soon :)

CROWLER

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The "tingle" sensation should subside after a couple of weeks of regular use.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy There he is the originator of POST Cycle Support and STOKED!

Great to have your input!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I thought there would be a good response to this product but it is even better than I could have thought.

PMs, emails and posts VERY glad you all like it!

CROWLER

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ersatz, Thanks for the feedback, it is feedback like yours and many emails, PMs etc we have received is exactly why we came out with ESSENTIAL.

It is 5 grams of creatine not 10. People who do bulk powders will continue to add bulk powders as they see fit.

Same negatives were talked about with Cycle Support when Lake Mount D came out with it but as you probably know it SOON became the #1 support supplement. I feel very confident ESSENTIAL will soon be the # 1 All in One.

Because just like Cycle Support we didn't skimp on the amount of each ingredient.

:bb3:

CROWLER
5g of creatine should suffice for most. At least dosages are in a reasonable range so if someone were so inclined they could take two servings per day, though this would be predicated upon the multi-vitamin formula.

All-in-ones offer a convenience factor that for most people trumps any issues with specific dosing. It was certainly one of the reasons Cycle Support did so well and it didn't hurt that it was essentially the only complete product either. Hell, I like the Poseidon complex even though I could probably make a bulk cheaper or at least tailor the dosing. But the product works so well that it isn't worth the hassle. I'm sure Essential won't be any different.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Ersatz!

Glad to hear the feedback!

CROWLER