Need help choosing supplement

  1. Need help choosing supplement


    Lookin for something that will increase strength, and get some lean muscle. I ran mass fx, hyperdrol, lean extreme for 2 months i went up on everything but i was also taking in 300 grams of protein and had a very good diet, i gained 15 pounds by the end of the 9th week then i got the flu and i had to stop taking my 3rd month of it. I was lookin for something better I would have expected more for 130+ dollars a cycle and eating a cow a day and 2 bags of rice and 22 eggs. Im almost 21, any suggestions? Thanks


  2. x-factor by molecular nutrition would probably be good

  3. Quote Originally Posted by singa View Post
    x-factor by molecular nutrition would probably be good
    cool ill check it out thanks
    •   
       


  4. depending on how many eggs you eat a day(whole) you may be better of with a lower dose of x-factor or then getting something different as yolks are a rich source of AA.

  5. X-Factor and Stoked would be a good stack IMO
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. You could try 3-AD or if you want to go with a PS, CEL H-Drol is great for beginners

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    You could try 3-AD or if you want to go with a PS, CEL H-Drol is great for beginners
    Both are very mild.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    You could try 3-AD or if you want to go with a PS, CEL H-Drol is great for beginners
    i would like to try something that gives results and wont kill my testies. how is 3-ad? have u tried it and h-drol?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    Lookin for something that will increase strength, and get some lean muscle. I ran mass fx, hyperdrol, lean extreme for 2 months i went up on everything but i was also taking in 300 grams of protein and had a very good diet, i gained 15 pounds by the end of the 9th week then i got the flu and i had to stop taking my 3rd month of it. I was lookin for something better I would have expected more for 130+ dollars a cycle and eating a cow a day and 2 bags of rice and 22 eggs. Im almost 21, any suggestions? Thanks
    You would expect more than 15 pounds in 9 weeks for ONLY $130???

    WTF!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    You would expect more than 15 pounds in 9 weeks for ONLY $130???

    WTF!
    15 pounds was from eating not from the supp i was eating like a 300 pound body builder

  11. has any one tried 3-ad or CEL H-Drol ?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    has any one tried 3-ad or CEL H-Drol ?
    Yes I have used H-drol and as I stated earlier it is mild but still needs to have support supps and a pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes I have used H-drol and as I stated earlier it is mild but still needs to have support supps and a pct.
    i have a PCT bottle, what cycle support supp would u recommend? and should i just stick with one or the other? or could i stack them, im guessing just taking h-drol by it self with ss and pct would be best?

    oh i didnt see ur post saying they are mild thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    i have a PCT bottle, what cycle support supp would u recommend? and should i just stick with one or the other? or could i stack them, im guessing just taking h-drol by it self with ss and pct would be best?

    oh i didnt see ur post saying they are mild thanks
    I would go with Cycle Support it contains all the supports needed for a cycle it should be preloaded for 10-14 day for it to be effective for BP control. If this is your 1st cycle just go with the 1 compound. Best of luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. I would go non hormonal. Maybe:

    Creatine / X factor / Blue GENE / Protein / Multi vitamin

  16. Thanks for the info guys im all set ill let u guys know how the h drol goes!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hard time choosing a new pre-workout supplement.
    By EddyRay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 10:28 PM
  2. Need help choosing a supplement/routine
    By tome1128 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  3. I need help choosing a ph..
    By Thewhizz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Log in
Log in