So many new supplements, so damn hard to choose.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Edge, Blue Gene, Max-Out, and soon to be out is Prime. Which one do you think looks the most promising?

flex13

Awards
Anabolic Edge, Blue Gene, Max-Out, and soon to be out is Prime. Which one do you think looks the most promising?
In the same boat as u bro...right now im leaning toward max out but that could change any minute...wat company is coming out with prime? Havent heard of this supp yet

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
MAX-OUT......MAX-OUT.....MAX-OUT jk lol its a preference.......do what you feel good about man:thumbsup:

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I will have to wait and see I guess. Couple more months we should have a good idea from the logs and reviews.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Add to that list of new ones coming out

Jacked UP! :)

CROWLER

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh reeeaaaalllyyy...........? what is this supplement all about?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I am not too good at hype but here goes lol

I was taking it for 3 days, I walk in the bedroom with no shirt on, where my wife is, and she says "Did you just get done lifting?"

I thought she was kidding because I hadn't lifted in 3 days. BUT since I had started taking the Jacked UP! I really felt and looked like I had a pump going nonstop even when waking in the AM when I am usually really flat.

So I sent it to others to test, same results and also gains in strength and mass.

CROWLER

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
when is this gunna be released and what the hells in it!!??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Available in about 4 weeks.

Don't want to give too much away yet. I will say it basically pushes nutrients into the muscles and helps with overall strength and size.

Personally I have never taken anything that worked like this. I am very thrilled with the results were better than we had hoped for.

CROWLER

Motox

Awards
  • Established
max-out looks sick, jacked up sounds promising I like where supplements are heading.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I wondr if prime will be the same type of product as, blue gene,anabolic edge etc...... Its strange that companys are dropping sorta the same type of product around the same time or maybe I just need less caffeine and more sleep.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow im gunna buy Max-Out and Jacked UP !!!
what do you anticipate the price range on jacked up to be??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The resellers set the prices according to what we charge them. I would guess about the same as STOKED!

I am really jonesing to see what a stack of STOKED! and Jacked UP! would be like.

CROWLER

Motox

Awards
  • Established
why dont you just pm just 93 and I and tell us the ingredients and a presale :) Il never tell and will rep you everyday for one year! lol jk I am looking forward to a new product from you guys im sure it will be top notch.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes many choices and we don't even know what some of the products have in them. I am going to go with Prime based on the companies reputation and the fact that Recreate may be one of the best supps ever made (for my goals). I figure if they can come up with a product like that they have to have their shite together. Prime sounds like there is something revolutionary in the industry involved as well. I know you hear that a lot but when you hear it from this company then you should take heed. I love the fact that they grow there own herbs too. They're not doing this just for the fun of it, means that they really believe what they're doing.

Another product that intrigues me is TNT, I figure is has Divanex in it and they hinted at Trans-Reservatrol I just have to see how this pans out and what is the other ingredients I don't know but I am anxious to find out.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Add to that list of new ones coming out

Jacked UP! :)

CROWLER
Dude the first thing I thought of was that thing NFL Live did for some time, where they all grouped up and replayed the big hits of the week. Every single one they'd all go in congregation, "he just got... JACKED UP!" Loved that! Can't believe they took that away... I'd be fired up everytime!

I can see myself half-way through my workout on this supplement, and have to take a break to giggle... I just know the phrase would be running through my mind constantly. You just got.. JACKED UP! Hooooooooo!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol THAT is funny!

I think we should recreate that show. Half way through your workout we could have you tackle some unsuspecting person who is getting a drink at the water fountain and put it on Utube lol Just kidding.

CROWLER

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Take out the part that I rep i-Force but Max-Out is going to be absolutely sick. I'm rediculously stoked about it. Also Prime and Blue Gene are definitely going to be tested this year no question about it. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
heh you said stoked :)

CROWLER

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was taking it for 3 days, I walk in the bedroom with no shirt on, where my wife is, and she says "Did you just get done lifting?"

I thought she was kidding because I hadn't lifted in 3 days. BUT since I had started taking the Jacked UP! I really felt and looked like I had a pump going nonstop even when waking in the AM when I am usually really flat.

So I sent it to others to test, same results and also gains in strength and mass.

CROWLER
That is quite a good recommendation Crowler! Prime has alot of excitement, but Jacked-UP has got my interest. To get the hype a bit bigger you just need to add "Wow, did you just put on 3 lbs of muscle in 3 days?!"

I know you don't want to release the product info yet, but I have some guesses. Sounds like nutrient uptake/cell volumization. Looking forward to more details!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I can make all new products come out tomorrow. All I have to do is place a big order to Nutra Today and they will all come out tomorrow.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

LOL at first I thought you were trying to be funny... but now I see your serious. I must get Jacked UP!!!!!! You need to make the bottle gold so I can pretend it's the ring of power... "my precioussssss." LOL.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I will have to wait and see I guess. Couple more months we should have a good idea from the logs and reviews.

Ironic that you posit the question and also the best answer. All products upon release are hyped beyond belief and with anticipation and zeal they all seem promising. The prudent thing is to wait a couple months for anecdotal feedback to come in to see if the product pans out. Of course, anecdotal feedback is prone to it's fair share of drawbacks too. Once the ingredient profile is released one can always peruse the litany of research to see if there's merit for the claims set forth and make a determination or inference from there.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
LOL at first I thought you were trying to be funny... but now I see your serious. I must get Jacked UP!!!!!! You need to make the bottle gold so I can pretend it's the ring of power... "my precioussssss." LOL.
I was asking around the gym for a golden shower and folks gave me the most peculiar looks... :think:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Available in about 4 weeks.

Don't want to give too much away yet. I will say it basically pushes nutrients into the muscles and helps with overall strength and size.

Personally I have never taken anything that worked like this. I am very thrilled with the results were better than we had hoped for.

CROWLER

gimme.....now I just need a wife....SINGLENESS SUCKS!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It will be fun to try them all. It's hard to say which is the best since they are so new, and we dont even know whats in some of them

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging Anabolic Edge, Just got it in the mail today. Starting on Saturday.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
MAN has always been a solid, innovative company. I am curious to see how the blend of Anabolic Edge pans out. I am also curious to see the reviews of Blue Gene. I've gotsta checkout Max-Out and dang... Jacked UP! another goodie!

I'll be getting Prime pretty soon, so I'll post my initial thoughts on that when I get it.

I have been using Recreate for a day and a half now... and I didn't wait for my USP Labs gifts to get here. I spent my 37 bucks on it. I am pleasantly surprised on how much it exceeded my expectations. I can't say much for fatloss yet, but its thermo effects are SICKningly good, focus and energy are very clean and natural, mood is NICE, and the endurance I felt from dose 1/workout 1!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am getting a consolidation loan next month...putting my car, credit cards, student loans all in one big bill......thus a much smaller monthly payment....and thus.....money for all the food and supps I need... :food:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate waiting..

So Ill just check back in 6 weeks and buy th lot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think all the companies with the new products above should do a HUGE stack co-promotion at
Nutra Planet because it could be good for everyone.

What do you guys think?

CROWLER

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
MAN has always been a solid, innovative company. I am curious to see how the blend of Anabolic Edge pans out. I am also curious to see the reviews of Blue Gene. I've gotsta checkout Max-Out and dang... Jacked UP! another goodie!

I'll be getting Prime pretty soon, so I'll post my initial thoughts on that when I get it.

I have been using Recreate for a day and a half now... and I didn't wait for my USP Labs gifts to get here. I spent my 37 bucks on it. I am pleasantly surprised on how much it exceeded my expectations. I can't say much for fatloss yet, but its thermo effects are SICKningly good, focus and energy are very clean and natural, mood is NICE, and the endurance I felt from dose 1/workout 1!

Seriously too many to choose from. This is awesome. Might just be me, but I havn't been too jazzed up about any supplement release for the past few months... seems like things have kind of been low-key...

Now there's freakin' like 10 heavyweights planned to hit the market within the same 60 days. Someones gettin... JACKED UP

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I think all the companies with the new products above should do a HUGE stack co-promotion at
Nutra Planet because it could be good for everyone.

What do you guys think?

CROWLER

You know, I totally see that as a possibility. One of my initial thoughts when looking at Anabolic Edge and Blue-G was not to choose one or the other, but stack them... they appear to be unique in their own mechanisms. Jacked-up or Prime sounds like the third, the triple whopper stack. W/CHEESE!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Seriously too many to choose from. This is awesome. Might just be me, but I havn't been too jazzed up about any supplement release for the past few months... seems like things have kind of been low-key...

Now there's freakin' like 10 heavyweights planned to hit the market within the same 60 days. Someones gettin... JACKED UP
Hahaha! I feel you on this. I've been pretty impressed with all the products I've tried. I tend to do a lot of research and asked what needs to be asked so I am assured a higher chance of making a smart purchase.

edit: Impressed with the products I've tried in the past few months* ;)

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You know, I totally see that as a possibility. One of my initial thoughts when looking at Anabolic Edge and Blue-G was not to choose one or the other, but stack them... they appear to be unique in their own mechanisms. Jacked-up or Prime sounds like the third, the triple whopper stack. W/CHEESE!
Agreed I bet the stackability of these can rival some PH gains :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Agreed I bet the stackability of these can rival some PH gains :D
Icon by Starchem Labs should be a nice PH. I was taking a very high dose of 11-OXO at one point, which converts to 11-ketotestosterone (the primary androgren in fish)... At 30 caps per day, I could breathe underwater!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok someone start a thread here in the supplement section asking Nutra to do a stack. I will pledge 10% off of Jacked UP! in the stack :)

CROWLER

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you are really going to like the effects and there is some flexibility with this product based on how much you eat. If I eat slightly below maintenance fat disappears and I retain muscle if I eat right at maintenance fat moves off slower but I can gain muscle. I am always recomping so it's the perfect supp for me.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yah you are really going to like the effects and there is some flexibility with this product based on how much you eat. If I eat slightly below maintenance fat disappears and I retain muscle if I eat right at maintenance fat moves off slower but I can gain muscle. I am always recomping so it's the perfect supp for me.
I hope the effects stay like they are! I experimented with a higher end dosing today, but I am not going to go higher.... I took 2 caps AM, 2 more empty stomach around 3ish, and 1 cap at 6:00. I'm really, really liking the energy, focus, motivation, and calmness/clarity without having to get it from a caloric surplus.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
I am getting a consolidation loan next month...putting my car, credit cards, student loans all in one big bill......thus a much smaller monthly payment....and thus.....money for all the food and supps I need... :food:

haha... WORD!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with anabolic edge by far

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the effects stay like they are! I experimented with a higher end dosing today, but I am not going to go higher.... I took 2 caps AM, 2 more empty stomach around 3ish, and 1 cap at 6:00. I'm really, really liking the energy, focus, motivation, and calmness/clarity without having to get it from a caloric surplus.

2 and 2 are sufficient I wouldn't go higher. Yah the energy is nice but the body comp change is even better.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established