Methyl Synephrine-Request for bulk/caps at Nutraplanet - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl Synephrine-Request for bulk/caps at Nutraplanet

  1. Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    164918

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Methyl Synephrine-Request for bulk/caps at Nutraplanet


    Anyone interested in either bulk powder or capped methyl synephrine post away.

  2. New Member
    tilerbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    I'll second that...

    (to the powers that be...on a side note, it'd be nice if there was a sticky thread devoted to NP bulk product requests)
  3. JpB
    JpB is offline
    New Member
    JpB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    564

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tilerbreaker View Post
    I'll second that...

    (to the powers that be...on a side note, it'd be nice if there was a sticky thread devoted to NP bulk product requests)
    They do have a product request thread
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JimmyJimmyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Anyone interested in either bulk powder or capped methyl synephrine post away.
    I'm interested in methyl synephrine powder, what's your price per Kg and can you ship to the uk?
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Old thread but I am very interested in getting some methyl-synephrine caps. If anything, to take along with a pwo that geranium in it to prevent the crash that normally occurs after.
  6. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    881

    Reputation

    IN for this
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Old thread but I am very interested in getting some methyl-synephrine caps. If anything, to take along with a pwo that geranium in it to prevent the crash that normally occurs after.
    Why not just use Maximize v2? First product to use the combo!
  8. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Is methyl-synephrine really that potent?

    I thought I read somewhere it's more potent than E-HCL... doubt that's true!
  9. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    881

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Is methyl-synephrine really that potent?

    I thought I read somewhere it's more potent than E-HCL... doubt that's true!
    It could be considered more "potent" but with different effects
  10. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Why not just use Maximize v2? First product to use the combo!
    I like Maximize V2 I just have not ran out of my current stock so have npt picked one up yet. I do want to run it for a solid 5-6 weeks and see how it works for me once I can lift normally after this damn finger heals up.
  11. New Member
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I like Maximize V2 I just have not ran out of my current stock so have npt picked one up yet. I do want to run it for a solid 5-6 weeks and see how it works for me once I can lift normally after this damn finger heals up.
    I have yet to try it but my buddy swears by it so im going to have to give it a try sometime soon, DMAA + MS sounds intense!!
  12. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    I have yet to try it but my buddy swears by it so im going to have to give it a try sometime soon, DMAA + MS sounds intense!!
    I would say Maximize is very strong on a scoop basis. There are only a few that come to the same level, NTKTS, Mesomorph and muscle marinade.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Banned
    madchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    It could be considered more "potent" but with different effects


    It can't be considered more "potent," because it is not.

    Potency refers to the quantity required to reach an end effect.

    Ephedrine is certainly more potent.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. SYN-30 - Synephrine HCI - 30 mg per cap; 180 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM
  3. Nutraplanet presents: Bulk Yohimbine Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. Synephrine HCI caps Supplement Facts Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in