massfx hyperdrol lean xtreme, should i add AP?

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
hey guys didn't know where to post this so i just chose here.
i have 2 each of massfx and hyperdrol x2 and lean xtreme. i'm looking to put on a few pounds of muscle but at the same time try and lose a good amount of body fat.

my question is, (i have a bottle of anabolic pump) should i add that to the stack as well? or won't it make much of a difference for what i am after?? any help would be sweet

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
hey guys didn't know where to post this so i just chose here.
i have 2 each of massfx and hyperdrol x2 and lean xtreme. i'm looking to put on a few pounds of muscle but at the same time try and lose a good amount of body fat.

my question is, (i have a bottle of anabolic pump) should i add that to the stack as well? or won't it make much of a difference for what i am after?? any help would be sweet
It couldn't hurt, but I personally am not a big believer in using all the "good stuff" at the same time..you need something left that's "good" when you cycle off. I guess it depends what you plan on using to help keep the fat away after your cycle.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
yeah thats sort of what i was thinking hey like i should probly save the anabolic pump for after i finish my anabolic xtreme cycle. what do you suggest i take with the anabolic pump after probly 8 weeks on the hypdrolmassfxleanxtreme stack?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats sort of what i was thinking hey like i should probly save the anabolic pump for after i finish my anabolic xtreme cycle. what do you suggest i take with the anabolic pump after probly 8 weeks on the hypdrolmassfxleanxtreme stack?
Id probably go with "Recreate" to keep the fat coming off...a good Creatine product like Neovar which is also good for recomping...maybe even a herb like Rhodiola Rosea which has natural cortisol reducing properties.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
yeah stacking the AP with recreate after the 8 weeks sounds pretty good. i think i'm going to use a pct, i know there probably technically no need to but im only 19 and im worried about my hormones. any suggestions of what i could get as a pct to add to the recreate and AP

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
yeah stacking the AP with recreate after the 8 weeks sounds pretty good. i think i'm going to use a pct, i know there probably technically no need to but im only 19 and im worried about my hormones. any suggestions of what i could get as a pct to add to the recreate and AP
things mentioned in my last post should be good enough...no need in taking another natty test booster for PCT after finishing one....only thing left would be an estro. supressor if you had gyno but I doubt that would be a problem.