Does AP and P-Slin cause sluggishness
- 08-11-2008, 01:23 AM
- 08-11-2008, 01:24 AM
- 08-11-2008, 01:26 AM
LOL typos in your typo correction...
I would be willing to bet its the amount and/or type of carbs causing the sluggishness and not the AP
08-11-2008, 01:28 AM
08-11-2008, 01:29 AM
08-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Do you have any food allergies on your bulk diet that you could be setting off causing the sluggishness?
08-11-2008, 01:39 AM
08-11-2008, 02:57 AM
This is perfect. I use it three times a day.
Please lay out your full diet as well as your dose timing. USPlabs reps will do our best to make sure you are dosing properly.
Best of luck with your goals!
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
Similar Forum Threads
- By aminoman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:39 AM
- By jjohn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:42 AM
- By paulygon in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 23Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:12 PM
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:37 PM