triple stack

irish bull

Awards
During the last couple of months i have purchased three different supplements at the behest of a friend. I havent taken any of them and im hoping someone with a little greater knowledge than myself (and my buddy) can tell me if these can be used in cinjunction with each other or seperately or maybe just two of them,what ever the case may be any info would be an enormous help!The supps. are supermass am101,Mass fx and phera-plex.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
phera plex is not a supplements. its a designer steroid. Mass fx i would save for its post cycle. and supermass am101 is also a 2 in 1 designer steroid consisting of Halodrol 50 and superdrol

irish bull

Awards
phera-plex or supermass?

Which one should i use to put on some size?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do you know anything about them? About PCT? whats your planned dosage for each as well as PCT

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Second what Texas said.

You'll want to avoid taking any of those before reading about Post Cycle Therapy.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
In two years, you will be really glad you still have those, unopened. For now, try the world's number 1 anabolic compound: food.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Good on you for coming here, and shame on that friend who pushed these bottles onto you. They are potent steroids, literally steroids, and can do serious harm when misused.

There's plenty of information located in the stickies in the steroid section... from cycle advice to PCT planning. Spend some time over there and read up on what you have in your posession, and do not rush anything.