M-Stack double dose

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Last night I was reading MD and in an article they mentioned some studies where ecdy worked in rats but only at a 5mg/kg, well when i look at m-stack dosage , and I don't know for sure cause its a proprietary blend , I suppose that maybe this product is a little under dose, except for the money issue, what do you guys(animal reps included) think in double the dose for 2 packs a day, any problem of over dosage on any of the ingredients(except the red stim pill)?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Last night I was reading MD and in an article they mentioned some studies where ecdy worked in rats but only at a 5mg/kg, well when i look at m-stack dosage , and I don't know for sure cause its a proprietary blend , I suppose that maybe this product is a little under dose, except for the money issue, what do you guys(animal reps included) think in double the dose for 2 packs a day, any problem of over dosage on any of the ingredients(except the red stim pill)?
Honestly, N... Run it for 21 days at the single dose. M-Stak doesn't operate on a single ingredient. For a heads up on what you might expect: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=316

At the end of it, let me know how it went. If there are any issues, we'll take care of ya.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes it is underdosed

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, N... Run it for 21 days at the single dose. M-Stak doesn't operate on a single ingredient. For a heads up on what you might expect: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=316

At the end of it, let me know how it went. If there are any issues, we'll take care of ya.
thanks for your reply, but do you know if is there any problem in doubling the dose, I was thinking in doing that on the 10 first days of a pct (stacked with nolva)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
it has other ingredients in it that could probably hurt you if you took to much of it....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
it has other ingredients in it that could probably hurt you if you took to much of it....
that's exactly what I`m asking, what are the ingredients that can become toxic if I double the dose?
skipping 1 pill or 2 can solve that?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh sorry i miss understood the question, i dont know that but it does sound interesting, but i would just get some other product that has large amounts of ecdy in it and take that along with one pak of animal m stak per day.......if i am goin in the right direction....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
, but i would just get some other product that has large amounts of ecdy in it and take that along with one pak of animal m stak per day.......if i am goin in the right direction....
that's an idea, any thoughts on the possible product?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i put a thread up to see what ones are out there...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your reply, but do you know if is there any problem in doubling the dose, I was thinking in doing that on the 10 first days of a pct (stacked with nolva)
There always could be... That's why the recommended dose is for a single pack.

AaronTech

Awards
Some of the heavier guys who've taken M-Stak on The Forvm have double dosed it with no problem. I find it fine with the recommended dose though. I'd probably go like URep said, use it for the normal 21 days, see how you like it, and use that to decide whether or not to try it again at double dose.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Some of the heavier guys who've taken M-Stak on The Forvm have double dosed it with no problem. I find it fine with the recommended dose though. I'd probably go like URep said, use it for the normal 21 days, see how you like it, and use that to decide whether or not to try it again at double dose.
I already tried m-stack(first version) with so so results, that's why I want to go with more ecdy this time, but to prevent possible overdosage I`ll stack the M with e-bol or x-test , that will make the 5mg /kg I want and I hope it can prevent muscle loss in my future PCT

AaronTech

Awards
I already tried m-stack(first version) with so so results, that's why I want to go with more ecdy this time, but to prevent possible overdosage I`ll stack the M with e-bol or x-test , that will make the 5mg /kg I want and I hope it can prevent muscle loss in my future PCT
Sounds good.

Good luck:head:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
M-stak is very effective at a single dose per day. Ecdy is only one ingredient of many in it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
M-stak is very effective at a single dose per day. Ecdy is only one ingredient of many in it.
I dont doubt that m-stack is good on a single pack but my major objective is to achieve 5mg/kg of ecdy, the latest studies show that this is the dosage with a better cost/benefit ratio on this compound, of course that the extra ingredients on the M-stack are a bonus , that's why I chose to use it

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is this!!!!!
thermolife had a suspicion on m-stack , they tested the product on a third party and seems like the product doesn't have turkesterone in it, this is a very expensive ingredient and it was a great plus to the M but according to the lab test there`s 0 turk in it, I laugh not to cry

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
dude WTF i actually like universal, and still do but they need to get ther **** together or i will hate them for life!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
dude WTF i actually like universal, and still do but they need to get ther **** together or i will hate them for life!
yeah, this was one of the greatest company disappointments of my life, if this is true (and unfortunately I believe it is cause no one make so serious accusations without a big certain on the facts) UN is dead for me , respect on the costumer above all, oh by the way thermolife said that the new mass fx doesn't have turk either, F*C*

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
why the FU*K are is thermolife testing all the company's its good in the end because we know, but its a major disappointment overall..... i would like to get a UN rep in here! i want some explanations man..

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why the FU*K are is thermolife testing all the company's its good in the end because we know, but its a major disappointment overall..... i would like to get a UN rep in here! i want some explanations man..
Ron Kramer (owner of TL) paid Chromadex to create a standard for turk. As a result, because he is paying for a standard, he does not want other companies to make $$ of something that isn't in their products. Especially something that he is paying to standardize.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ron Kramer (owner of TL) paid Chromadex to create a standard for turk. As a result, because he is paying for a standard, he does not want other companies to make $$ of something that isn't in their products. Especially something that he is paying to standardize.
makes sense and thank god Ron made the test, its about time someone expose this situations

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
makes sense and thank god Ron made the test, its about time someone to expose this situations
Yeah, except he was perma-banned. That's the problem when sites are run by money and for money :(

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ron said that pure turk is too expensive nowadays for companies to sell it , so he decided to test the competitors, guess what , maybe he was right...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really??????????
:jaw:
Yes, they said he broke the rules that no affiliated member can attack another member..which I suppose was correct. Just sad to see that he was unable to finish what he started, especially cause it may have been better for the consumers.

I'm sure his intentions were not the greatest (he is in the supplement industry after all), but regardless the outcome was potentially beneficial for consumers imo.

We could use more attacks on companies (not necessarily Universal, etc.). I just think it is these "call-outs" that keep companies on their toes, and keep dangers to a minimum in this industry.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they said he broke the rules that no affiliated member can attack another member..which I suppose was correct. Just sad to see that he was unable to finish what he started, especially cause it may have been better for the consumers.

I'm sure his intentions were not the greatest (he is in the supplement industry after all), but regardless the outcome was potentially beneficial for consumers imo.

We could use more attacks on companies (not necessarily Universal, etc.). I just think it is these "call-outs" that keep companies on their toes, and keep dangers to a minimum in this industry.
agreed bro, I hope this **** of adulterate supp facts to end once and for all...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow i hope they fix it, im gunna get a rep and talk to him about the problem, maybe find some more info.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
wow i hope they fix it, im gunna get a rep and talk to him about the problem, maybe find some more info.
they should come here and answer , but they are silent on bb.com , universal made a statement regarding this , go to bb forums/company promotion, you`ll find it there(nothing extraordinary in their statement though)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
that is a load of ****, what the hell do they mean half-lyes there is no such thing, you lie or you dont, and the evidence is there, suck it up and change the damn problem, as a matter of fact why the hell dont they just give me two cans with Turk in into in exchange for the 2 unopened cans i got, that do not have turk....or a public apology to every one

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Ryan DeLuca recently lifted the ban off of Ron Kramer. He was away on vacation with no access to a computer, and was unable to sift through all of the thread. The quick fix was a ban on Kramer, etc etc.

Ron kramer is back, and Universal still needs to answer, or at the very least re-evaluate what is going on imo.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yes you are correct, i just want the truth!
i also want them to address the problem!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't hold my breath for either :( sadly

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well i guess i can find a new company......or you can cap your own i guess.......turk, divanil, ecdy, geranium, and sarsaparillia....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Strong c/p skills :p

I just hope they don't consider the situation resolved by sending in a CoA from the lab that THEY run.

I hope for both Universal, and the industry's sake, things are TRULY rectified and made 'right'.
they put the ingredients in the formula without testing them:wtf:, cause if they had tested them, they would have a lab test now to show us , but no , they only got words so I`m afraid my trust in UN is now on the mud, I was a loyal costumer but I cant trust a company that put stuff on their products without knowing what it is, first money then the costumers health

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, this is a complicated issue. It's just not a simple thing.

Believe Universal is taking this very seriously. We have an owner of another company that posted something very serious. We are not rushing into anything and we want to get all the facts straight.

I know in this day and age that we want instant information and instant answers. We will not get into board drama which is why most of us have not said much on the issue.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
NG your a good guy, your right, we just have to wait and see what to make of this, and what you uncover......in the mean time, im sticken with Controlled labs.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Fellas, this is a complicated issue. It's just not a simple thing.

Believe Universal is taking this very seriously. We have an owner of another company that posted something very serious. We are not rushing into anything and we want to get all the facts straight.

I know in this day and age that we want instant information and instant answers. We will not get into board drama which is why most of us have not said much on the issue.
thanks for your post and as you probably now I always said good things about UN, but believe me only words will not solve this situation , this is very serious cause its dealing with the costumer overall trust in your company.
I personally hope you guys tell the truth cause that's the only way to clean your face, time will not erase the facts...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
no not really, they just didnt put turkesterone in it like they listed on the ingredients......it suck because i have three unopened cans that i wanted to use and probably will, its just the fact they dont have turk which i really liked about the ingredients :(

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
this all thing smells very bad, and boys there's no smoke without a fire...

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
It's just not that simple. As you can see this issue came up before with another company:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109249051

The company in question put up their independent test results and it just ended up in a pissing match.

We will not engage in board drama.
so still no news??????????????'
unbelievable how this happened, you guys are showing a big disrespect to the costumer:nono:...
you guys are losing clients...
there's no smoke without a fire...
or in this case there`s no turk without a m-stack...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
so still no news??????????????'
unbelievable how this happened, you guys are showing a big disrespect to the costumer:nono:...
you guys are losing clients...
or in this case there`s no turk without a m-stack...
There will be more info coming soon. Universal is still gathering all the info.