Is White Flood any good?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Superpump 250 pre-workout and I love it but i'm not sure where to go next, does White Flood come anywhere close to the taste, energy, and pumps of superpump?
I have also used N.O. Xplode, Backdraft, NO3 Overload, Hyper Pump, and Methyl-EFX.... some were alright and some sucked nuts.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
THANKS! My questions have been answered. I will be getting some White Flood as soon as i'm done with my Superpump!'Maybe some Green Mag as well.... and some Purple Wraath.... ohhh the possibilities are endless!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
THANKS! My questions have been answered. I will be getting some White Flood as soon as i'm done with my Superpump!'Maybe some Green Mag as well.... and some Purple Wraath.... ohhh the possibilities are endless!!!
Awesome bro!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
My pre workout drink is GM and WF.....intra is PW with a touch of BA and CM...I follow more of a traditional powerlifting routine with cardio after and CL products kick a$$

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My pre workout drink is GM and WF.....intra is PW with a touch of BA and CM...I follow more of a traditional powerlifting routine with cardio after and CL products kick a$$
I've seen some really good strength gains with GM ... thanks for the feedback! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen some really good strength gains with GM ... thanks for the feedback! :D
you better be careful, with all these guys bragging on your products they might put you out of a job, lol. btw just to let you know, i think you have done a hellava job so far.:thumbsup:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards

You will enjoy it, guaranteed! And to top that, you will save $ as well, these products deliver and last a while! :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
you better be careful, with all these guys bragging on your products they might put you out of a job, lol. btw just to let you know, i think you have done a hellava job so far.:thumbsup:

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate the feedback on the products as well as my performance!! :D Means alot!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood sucks! Dont buy it! Stay away!

So I can buy it all :D

I was impressed with it. I had a good experience with Golden Finish so I decided to give WF a try. Good focus, sweating my arse off, increased endurance (had been using beta-alanine for the past few months) and vasculairty was waaaay up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I was impressed with it. I had a good experience with Golden Finish so I decided to give WF a try. Good focus, sweating my arse off, increased endurance (had been using beta-alanine for the past few months) and vasculairty was waaaay up.
LOL you crack me up man.
WF = Beast mode

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried it with a bunch of diff amounts of water and still blah. I dont like the taste at all. I dont care though it works and I could give 2 s h i ts about taste.

So far I think I like grape PW the most and most people say that's the worst tasting of your line and I HATE grape flavored stuff.....lol go figure.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I've been coming in on these White Flood threads too late. I can't take but ten minutes off the forums and I miss 'em, but then I stay on here for 2 hours and there's no action. Anyway, yes it's worth it. Just look at my signature and avatar.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it with a bunch of diff amounts of water and still blah. I dont like the taste at all. I dont care though it works and I could give 2 s h i ts about taste.

So far I think I like grape PW the most and most people say that's the worst tasting of your line and I HATE grape flavored stuff.....lol go figure.
Your just too hard to please DW.
How many scoops you using? :D

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I've been coming in on these White Flood threads too late. I can't take but ten minutes off the forums and I miss 'em, but then I stay on here for 2 hours and there's no action. Anyway, yes it's worth it. Just look at my signature and avatar.
Have you used Superpump before? If so, how does it compare to White Flood.... it's hard for me to imagine somthing being better than Superpump.... just because me and Superpump have an intense love affair right now.

i think i'm a borderline addict

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Have you used Superpump before? If so, how does it compare to White Flood.... it's hard for me to imagine somthing being better than Superpump.... just because me and Superpump have an intense love affair right now.

i think i'm a borderline addict
Not in a long time. LOL lucky for you (and a little creepy) I have a sample pack lying around. I'll use it tonight and tell you what I think.;)

Edit: I'm going to take it right now. I'll edit in about 10 minutes to let you know any effects comparable to White Flood.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Not in a long time. LOL lucky for you (and a little creepy) I have a sample pack lying around. I'll use it tonight and tell you what I think.;)

Edit: I'm going to take it right now. I'll edit in about 10 minutes to let you know any effects comparable to White Flood.
AWESOME! Thanks alot man.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
a lemon taste is horrible, but the "effects" are amazing.

rage and more rage !!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. I decided to work out first. Alright. White Flood mixes a lot better, I can tell you that right now, and the taste of White Flood imo is better too. Sorry but that fruit punch superpump was good for the first sip, but then it just tasted like liquid tart candy. There was a bit more tingling from Superpump, but it also made me feel a bit dizzy. In fact I almost felt sick, but that may be because my body's not used to it. Umm... White Flood gives me better focus, roughly the same energy. Price-wise, on my calculator White Flood is about 2 cents cheaper per serving, at least when comparing prices from one site (can't find superpump on nutraplanet). And finally, there are more stacking options for White Flood. Overall I have concluded that White Flood is better for me. Give it a shot, it can't be horrible for you, and if it is (lol, yeah right) you can always switch back. Hope this helps. ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your just too hard to please DW.
How many scoops you using? :D
3 :thumbsup:

No a-hole im using 2 :nutkick: J/K. Well about the a-hole and nutkick I really am using 2 scoops. I know Im picky as hell with flavors. I will drink anything if it works and well White Flood works :thumbsup:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. I decided to work out first. Alright. White Flood mixes a lot better, I can tell you that right now, and the taste of White Flood imo is better too. Sorry but that fruit punch superpump was good for the first sip, but then it just tasted like liquid tart candy. There was a bit more tingling from Superpump, but it also made me feel a bit dizzy. In fact I almost felt sick, but that may be because my body's not used to it. Umm... White Flood gives me better focus, roughly the same energy. Price-wise, on my calculator White Flood is about 2 cents cheaper per serving, at least when comparing prices from one site (can't find superpump on nutraplanet). And finally, there are more stacking options for White Flood. Overall I have concluded that White Flood is better for me. Give it a shot, it can't be horrible for you, and if it is (lol, yeah right) you can always switch back. Hope this helps. ;)
Thanks for the comparison/review. I am now most definatley gonna give it a try.... Also, I do agree that the fruit punch flavor is disgusting, but pink lemonade is AMAZING!!!:thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comparison/review. I am now most definatley gonna give it a try.... Also, I do agree that the fruit punch flavor is disgusting, but pink lemonade is AMAZING!!!:thumbsup:
Yeah, the sample pack they gave me was fruit punch, I had no control over it. Lemonade is always the best flavor when it comes to supps... besides banana, but not many supps offer that LOL.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
3 :thumbsup:

No a-hole im using 2 :nutkick: J/K. Well about the a-hole and nutkick I really am using 2 scoops. I know Im picky as hell with flavors. I will drink anything if it works and well White Flood works :thumbsup:
LMAO. That's good though! It sure does work well :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

haha, thats my line. used to say that about e-form all the time, just wish they would have listened. btw last night was my first time using white flood i hate to endorse a product after one use, but it did give good energy and intense focus. i even think i may have dosed a little to high, i rarely say that about a stim product.:thumbsup:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I've used both and the energy from WF is better than SP250 to me.

But if you have enough energy and want focus, I'd pick SteelEdge!

BUTT WF is definitely great on those days I need a pick-me-up to hit the gym!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
haha, thats my line. used to say that about e-form all the time, just wish they would have listened. btw last night was my first time using white flood i hate to endorse a product after one use, but it did give good energy and intense focus. i even think i may have dosed a little to high, i rarely say that about a stim product.:thumbsup:
Awesome!

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Superpump 250 pre-workout and I love it but i'm not sure where to go next, does White Flood come anywhere close to the taste, energy, and pumps of superpump?
I have also used N.O. Xplode, Backdraft, NO3 Overload, Hyper Pump, and Methyl-EFX.... some were alright and some sucked nuts.

To add to the responses WF is one of the best Pre Workout supplements I have tried all that you have as well and it blows the rest out of the water.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
**** Yeah it is. It's only like the Best Pre Workout Supp ever. Duh

Only NO Shotgun comes close.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
You guys have me completley convinced now.... its just gonna be a while til I can get it, I still got 3 tubs of Superpump left...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You guys have me completley convinced now.... its just gonna be a while til I can get it, I still got 3 tubs of Superpump left...
That should last ya :D Maybe if you get burned out on the SP, you can switch to WF for a month and then cycle back to SP to change it up :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Man I woke up in the morning craving lemonadey White Flood. :(

I'm tired!!!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
That should last ya :D Maybe if you get burned out on the SP, you can switch to WF for a month and then cycle back to SP to change it up :thumbsup:
Thats a definite possibility. Once my tolerance builds up i'm probably gonna take a week off from any pre-workouts and then grab some white flood.

Thats the best way to do it, because you feel like a crack addict...... you just want that pre-workout rush..... and when you finally get it:head:

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in the pump!! Super pump yields great pumps. How does white flood stand against super pump in this aspect??

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in the pump!! Super pump yields great pumps. How does white flood stand against super pump in this aspect??
If pumps are what you're interested you need to be comparing super pump to glycergrow and not to white flood. For although White Flood gives pretty good pumps... that's glycergrow's specialty... that and vascularity. ;)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
...you could always give them to me. :D :D :D :D

LOL, but seriously... you could just sell 'em on ebay and buy 3 tubs of White Flood. ;)

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
Just ordered some White Flood. What should I expect?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i hear all this amazing stuff about this white flood stuff man i am def gonna run it for my next pre workout

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
I've used it also but am not that thrilled about it.

Sure it gave me a better focus and drive while training. But I didn't think it mattered at all in terms of gaining strength and size on the long run.

The first few times it tasted ok, but after a week I got sick of just the smell of it let allone drinking it.

Another problem is the dose. Sometimes on 2 scoops my stomach went beserk ==> :toilet:

Personally I prefer RPM as pre-workout supp and yes I know that isn't a NO-product :thumbsup: