i was a get deisel non responder

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
okay guys here was how my expirience was w/ get deisel

i took the dth for 3 weeks and after no response at all i gave up on them.i figured why waste anymore time taking them.

the nos ether was the worst tasting stuff i ever tried and thats being nice.i used this w/ the dth for 3 weeks w/ no results.very very disappointing.

im giving the rest to my cousin now to expiriment to see if he will get a response.this is gonna get interesting...........will it work for him or will it be another non responder

so far he has been on both for 5 days w/ not much of a response yet.we are both lifters who havent used supplements very often so you would think we would respond very well.we are the same age 36 and in good shape

hope this post will help others

i have just been on green bulge, vpx no-shotgunv3,mhp dark matter and i feel this stuff kickin nicely.its only been a week w/ this stuff and i feel pumped and stronger

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

i took the dth for 3 weeks and after no response at all i gave up on them.i figured why waste anymore time taking them.

the nos ether was the worst tasting stuff i ever tried and thats being nice.i used this w/ the dth for 3 weeks w/ no results.very very disappointing.

im giving the rest to my cousin now to expiriment to see if he will get a response.this is gonna get interesting...........will it work for him or will it be another non responder

so far he has been on both for 5 days w/ not much of a response yet.we are both lifters who havent used supplements very often so you would think we would respond very well.we are the same age 36 and in good shape

i have just been on green bulge, vpx no-shotgunv3,mhp dark matter and i feel this stuff kickin nicely.its only been a week w/ this stuff and i feel pumped and stronger
it doesn't surprise me , theres a lot of guys that don't respond to herbal test boosters, but thanks for your feedback

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. I've never tried Get Diesel products before, but the ingredient profiles on them look pretty good....

I'm glad your enjoying the green bulge. You might want to check into White Flood. It's a very effective pre-workout supp. by Controlled Labs (the guys who make Green Bulge).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that it didn't work. Like posted above herbal boosters do not work well for everyone. As for the NOS Ether not working I'm surprised. Everyone responds differently, but personally I think it's one of the best supplements I've ever taken. Who really cares how it tastes man? There are PLENTY of ways to get around that. I started NOS Ether and Purple Wraath a week ago and this may be one of the best stacks I've ever tried. This fall I'm stacking those two with some Anabolic Pump, Golden Finish, and Glycergrow, I think that should turn out to be the sickest stack in the history is "Sickest Stacks".

GreenMag is a good creatine product. You can't go wrong with Controlled Labs products, they are no doubt an awesome company with some awesome products. I'm bummed to hear your Get Diesel experience though, in my eyes that's another great company with a solid line-up.

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
yeah i was bummed also it didnt work and so was my wallet

far as the taste yes i was man enough to down it but when i didnt get much out of it and seemed like it tasted worse

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
that makes me feel better reading alot of guys dont respond well to test boosters

but i think it might also be different brands may work better than others

i may try axis labs trib sometime

man i wouldnt know how to act if i test booster made me feel like i was 15 again holy moly

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that it didn't work. Like posted above herbal boosters do not work well for everyone. As for the NOS Ether not working I'm surprised. Everyone responds differently, but personally I think it's one of the best supplements I've ever taken. Who really cares how it tastes man? There are PLENTY of ways to get around that. I started NOS Ether and Purple Wraath a week ago and this may be one of the best stacks I've ever tried. This fall I'm stacking those two with some Anabolic Pump, Golden Finish, and Glycergrow, I think that should turn out to be the sickest stack in the history is "Sickest Stacks".

GreenMag is a good creatine product. You can't go wrong with Controlled Labs products, they are no doubt an awesome company with some awesome products. I'm bummed to hear your Get Diesel experience though, in my eyes that's another great company with a solid line-up.

Glad you see Controlled Labs the same way as I do.:thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There isn't very much science to back up herbal "Test Boosters". Very few of the products on the market have anything to back up increasing actual test. Long Jack is one that raises total test. Activate free's up bound test, giving you more active test floating around.

Most of the products have great aphrodisiacs in them, but nothing backing up the actual raising of testosterone. But you can put it on the market, and since it gives someone a woody, it is praised.

I will say this about CL though... Green Mag is by far my favorite creatine on he market right now.

Adams

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
is my green bulge creatine the same as green mag

one better than the other?

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
just hit there website and it reads basically the same ones caps other powder

this stuff does seem good and its only been a week

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
test boosters w/ the herbs sound great w/ there ads

and i believe if the stuff worked as well as they say EVERYBODY WOULD BE ON THEM!!!!

IT SURE WOULDNT BE NO SECRET

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my engine does not run on Diesel either..I started on the 3 ed for 3 days and went to 5ed for 5 days and I am now on 6 ed for the 8th day with nothing to report. I was trying it out to see if I would be using it for a future PCT supp. Guess I will look elsewhere.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not the same formula at all.. Take a look at the labels ;)
jjohn is right... one different creatine, and a few other things in the bulge... but the mag has a bigger dose, and doesn't have CEE, which is a big selling point for me.

Adams

BeAlliCanBe

Awards
i'll have to try the mag after the green bulge is finished

done w/ get deisel and never looking back

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had a before and after blood test? I didnt "feel" anything on dth but it doesnt necessarily mean it didnt work. Granted i was looking for alpha male feeling i would still like to give it a go sometime in the future with blood test just to see if its doing anything at all.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
would nos ether and green mag stacked be beneficial? also this stack would include AP

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think people are approaching herbal test boosters like DTH incorrectly. These are non-hormonal, they are not steroids. You will not all of a sudden feel massive amounts of test flowing through your body. You might not "feel" anything per say. It does take time for the actives to build up in your body. SO over time there may be changes going on that you just aren't noticing because they are transitioning OVER TIME.

To start taking DTH and quit after 3 weeks, is just a waste of time, money, and supplements. I guarantee whoever you passed the rest on to won't "feel" anything either. You just are not giving them enough supply for them to take advantage of it and will only "confirm" what you thought. Basically what I'm saying is that by giving up at the 3 week mark, you are giving up when the actives are just hitting their stable levels.

Same goes for giving up after 8 days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an optomist when taking these supps. and I had read alot of positive things about DTH before trying it. I had taken it for 16 days, 8 of which were for the suggested maximum dose of 6 ed and felt nada... I took ActivaTe Extreme for one week(another herbal supp) and felt a big bump in my libido,muscle fullness, and workout focus and strength. Everything isn't going to work all the time...that is why we test :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. I've never tried Get Diesel products before, but the ingredient profiles on them look pretty good....

I'm glad your enjoying the green bulge. You might want to check into White Flood. It's a very effective pre-workout supp. by Controlled Labs (the guys who make Green Bulge).
Curious...are you affiliated with controlled Labs? You seem to love their products if not.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about you not responding OP I had this same problem with Mass Fx maximum. I dont discredit AX though because i have watched many people respond quite well from it. Good luck to you in your next ventures!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether helped me out a bit, but in my mind not worth $40. Some people really seem to love it though. Not everything will work for everyone. On the other hand DTH def did something for me. It made me break out really bad, and strength started going up quicker, but I had to stop since acne was getting out of control.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I am an optomist when taking these supps. and I had read alot of positive things about DTH before trying it. I had taken it for 16 days, 8 of which were for the suggested maximum dose of 6 ed and felt nada... I took ActivaTe Extreme for one week(another herbal supp) and felt a big bump in my libido,muscle fullness, and workout focus and strength. Everything isn't going to work all the time...that is why we test :)
IMO actvt xt is a completely different animal , a non responder to herbal test boosters like tribulus , lj , etc can respond to divanil , the way they act in the body is completely different

JJC

Awards
  • Established
IMO actvt xt is a completely different animal , a non responder to herbal test boosters like tribulus , lj , etc can respond to divanil , the way they act in the body is completely different
Exactly. Apples to oranges on this one.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback & helpful posts on all fronts. Green MAG is a great product, I love the taste and my strength always shoots up when I start it - great thing about MCC. It's also pretty cost efficient.

Green BULGE is great too, but more for 'on the run' (caps). I'd say go with Green Mag as the taste is a treat as well as effective :D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback & helpful posts on all fronts. Green MAG is a great product, I love the taste and my strength always shoots up when I start it - great thing about MCC. It's also pretty cost efficient.

Green BULGE is great too, but more for 'on the run' (caps). I'd say go with Green Mag as the taste is a treat as well as effective :D
I've been using bulk CM lately, but I'm not feeling the strength gains as much with it as the first time I used it. I'm gonna have to pick up one of the big tubs of green mag for sure.
I really liked controlled labs Blue Up, so I can't wait to see green mag. :food:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

I'm going to have to disagree with the bolded sentence, people with good deals of experience can gauge effectiveness better as a rule of thumb.

I find it impossible to not have at least had sky high libido on DTH, and IMO VPX shotgun is much less effective and far worse tasting than NOS ETHER.

Sorry to hear they didn't work well for you, I swear by GET DIESEL supps they've always faired very well for me.

easymac

easymac

Awards
I think the point to be made here is that you'd be better off flushing your money down the toilet than purchasing an herbal test boosters. Even if they do boost testosterone levels to a degree it probably will not yeild any noticible results. If you are one of the 1 in 100 people who claims to be getting results, do they honestly justify the price? I am baffled that there is still even a market for these products.