REDuction Sample

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to sample some CL REDuction yesterday. I took the first dose around 8am about half an hour before breakfast as instructed and wow, what a nice energy rush. I have a pretty high stim tolerance and this was definetly a nice noticeable energy burst throughout the morning

....and then around 10pm I took the night time dose. Yowsers! Usually I have a miserable time falling asleep at night, but this relaxed me to sleep and i slept through the entire night nice and sound. The best part is when I woke up I wasnt as tired as I usually am and I also didnt have that just got hit in the face with a sledge hammer feeling that you get with most sleeping medicines the next morning after you wake up.

My question for the CL guys is since Im not a big stim guy (and I gots my White Flood already), is there any plan to release these in 2 seperate bottles? Id love to get some of just the PM formula.:bruce3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to sample some CL REDuction yesterday. I took the first dose around 8am about half an hour before breakfast as instructed and wow, what a nice energy rush. I have a pretty high stim tolerance and this was definetly a nice noticeable energy burst throughout the morning

....and then around 10pm I took the night time dose. Yowsers! Usually I have a miserable time falling asleep at night, but this relaxed me to sleep and i slept through the entire night nice and sound. The best part is when I woke up I wasnt as tired as I usually am and I also didnt have that just got hit in the face with a sledge hammer feeling that you get with most sleeping medicines the next morning after you wake up.

My question for the CL guys is since Im not a big stim guy (and I gots my White Flood already), is there any plan to release these in 2 seperate bottles? Id love to get some of just the PM formula.:bruce3:
First of all, thank you for the excellent feedback!

That is a possibility I suppose but nothing like that has been planned.

On a positive note, the product itself comes in seperate bottles for AM and PM. So technically, taking advantage of Nutra's generous $19 for the package deal is not too bad, you get the PM formula and also the AM formula. I take the AM formula occasionally when I need a pick me up (since I'm not cutting), and use the PM formula more often (recomp, sleep enhancement.) :)

RR

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, the black tabs are what sets this apart.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try my samples I was waiting to get home from my military duty to try it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try my samples I was waiting to get home from my military duty to try it.
Can't wait to hear your feedback. If your interested, send me your APO, we have a promotion going on you'd be entered to win some free stuff. :) :thumbsup:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I hear, that PM formula works wonders...makes me wanna buy it just for that. Maybe CL can make a PM formula on its own :p

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear, that PM formula works wonders...makes me wanna buy it just for that. Maybe CL can make a PM formula on its own :p
Seems to be a popular idea... i love the idea that it comes with the AM/PM formula, the complete package you know? Eliminates the need to buy 2 products

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
At the current price on NP it's worth it to buy the pack together.

RR already nows my feedback on REDuction. I have been MORE than impressed already. ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
At the current price on NP it's worth it to buy the pack together.

RR already nows my feedback on REDuction. I have been MORE than impressed already. ;)
I still can't believe the PM formula was enough for you to replace melatonin with :eek:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be a popular idea... i love the idea that it comes with the AM/PM formula, the complete package you know? Eliminates the need to buy 2 products
Yep, except I'm done cutting for a while...time to bulk for the next year at least :p

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I still can't believe the PM formula was enough for you to replace melatonin with :eek:

Yeah it worked out awesome for me...Honestly, I bought it because I was already placing an NP order and it was so cheap. I figured, what the hell, I like stims!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it worked out awesome for me...Honestly, I bought it because I was already placing an NP order and it was so cheap. I figured, what the hell, I like stims!
Yeah it's great!!! I can't wait until next spring when I can cut... I"m really looking forward to the gains (or, fat losses) it gave me this summer too

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I loved the ones in my sample for nightime, worked great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think the daytime formula kinda compares to adrenalean, but not quite. but then you get the nighttime with it and that really puts it over the top,imo.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I know...the night time formula is stellar. Id like to buy a big ol' jug of the night time formula...Black pills...mmmmmmmmm...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know...the night time formula is stellar. Id like to buy a big ol' jug of the night time formula...Black pills...mmmmmmmmm...
I loved the ones in my sample for nightime, worked great.
i think the daytime formula kinda compares to adrenalean, but not quite. but then you get the nighttime with it and that really puts it over the top,imo.
Awesome feedback bros :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should take the pm formula and market it seperately. Call it GreyMatter...or something like that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you guys should take the pm formula and market it seperately. Call it GreyMatter...or something like that!
go to hell, lol. i like getting 2 bottles for $19.:lol:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
go to hell, lol. i like getting 2 bottles for $19.:lol:
I didnt say for them to stop selling 2 bottles for 19 bucks. I meant in addition to what they currently offer, more as a sleep/recovery product vs. fatburning.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I didnt say for them to stop selling 2 bottles for 19 bucks. I meant in addition to what they currently offer, more as a sleep/recovery product vs. fatburning.
I shall take your good ideas into consideration :) But IF it does happen it won't be for a while, we're caught up with the BG for a while :) You'll know why...