Mass FX/hyper and retain

IceT

IceT

Awards
can reatin be Substituted for retain2 or restore?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can reatin be Substituted for retain2 or restore?
dude, completely different products

completely different uses:gotsearch

I could find you the info . . . but you can too

Also, I wouldnt worry about these products just yet. You are in your prime muscle building time! Yes, MassFX says 18+ but you could still wait til mid 20s

5-6 and 135 lbs, I wish I was that BIG at your age. I was scrawny, 5-8 and 125. Didnt hit 135 lbs til I was mid 20s. No, I wasnt working out, but still a little guy nevertheless

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
good advice. protein and a multivitamin is all ya need OP.

eat and lift bro............ heavy on both......

I was 135 at the age of 30.......... lean...........no legs at all.....twigs............

now i have twigs with muscle......lol

IceT

IceT

Awards
yeah the only reason im looking into test boosters is becasue I was diagnosed with low test and they want me to go on HRT. I am skeptical about relying on AAS for the rest of my life. I want to see if I can up my test by some other means

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah the only reason im looking into test boosters is becasue I was diagnosed with low test and they want me to go on HRT. I am skeptical about relying on AAS for the rest of my life. I want to see if I can up my test by some other means
How low is low if you dont mind me asking?

Youre awful young to be on HRT already. What does your diet look like?

IceT

IceT

Awards
How low is low if you dont mind me asking?

Youre awful young to be on HRT already. What does your diet look like?

213. i gotta get another blood test done to Clarify but im pretty sure it was right.

Diet is clean have not had any kind of cheat for almost 5 yrs.

However when i was in the 5th-7th grade i was chubby. when I came into the beggining of 8th grade year I lost a ton of weight and threw my 8- the begining of my junior yr I was 113 pounds. I ate only enough to feed my body but I didnt want to gain weight because I was afraid to go back to what I was. I started lifting during my freshman year and I always workout intense but it wasnt until recently I started eating intense as well... I think it might be the 3 years I deprived my body of food that might have srewd up my hormones

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
213. i gotta get another blood test done to Clarify but im pretty sure it was right.

Diet is clean have not had any kind of cheat for almost 5 yrs.

However when i was in the 5th-7th grade i was chubby. when I came into the beggining of 8th grade year I lost a ton of weight and threw my 8- the begining of my junior yr I was 113 pounds. I ate only enough to feed my body but I didnt want to gain weight because I was afraid to go back to what I was. I started lifting during my freshman year and I always workout intense but it wasnt until recently I started eating intense as well... I think it might be the 3 years I deprived my body of food that might have srewd up my hormones

BBC America just had a special on a few weeks ago about boys with anorexia. Not saying that pertained to you, but getting the diet on track and actually putting some weight on right now would probably be your best bet. If you do get a bit fat, you can always bust your arse to drop it again. But this time, you'll have support (here) to do it right. :)

IceT

IceT

Awards
BBC America just had a special on a few weeks ago about boys with anorexia. Not saying that pertained to you, but getting the diet on track and actually putting some weight on right now would probably be your best bet. If you do get a bit fat, you can always bust your arse to drop it again. But this time, you'll have support (here) to do it right. :)
thanks apprecate that ALOT!! more then you know. I actually hierd Layne Norton to help me bulk up. Ive been training for 3 years and im ready for all my hard work to finally pay off. Ive busted my ass and just never ate enough to grow. I kick myself in the ass now because if i ate as hard as I trained I belive I would have a pretty good looking physique. But no more complaining and regreting my mistakes. I am however worried that my lack of Test will greatly hender my possible muscle gains.