ZMK = Crazy Ass Dreams

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I love ZMK. My only complaint is all these crazy ass dreams I am having. They are so real and vivid.

For example: Last night I had this dream that I was in my house and my entire family was in the house also. I was messing around with some really hot white girl in my basement and then my family came downstairs so I hid her in the refrigerator. That really hot white girl ended up being Barack Obama's daughter but he didn't find her in the fridge so I was safe. But unfortunately this girl was dating Little Bow Wow at my school and he threatened me with a gun because he heard I messed with her but eventually everybody was cool.

I just had to share that with somebody. If I told my friends that they'll think I'm crazy.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
lol..
I like crazy dreams, I wish I had them every night.

polo

polo

Awards
I love ZMK. My only complaint is all these crazy ass dreams I am having. They are so real and vivid.

For example: Last night I had this dream that I was in my house and my entire family was in the house also. I was messing around with some really hot white girl in my basement and then my family came downstairs so I hid her in the refrigerator. That really hot white girl ended up being Barack Obama's daughter but he didn't find her in the fridge so I was safe. But unfortunately this girl was dating Little Bow Wow at my school and he threatened me with a gun because he heard I messed with her but eventually everybody was cool.

I just had to share that with somebody. If I told my friends that they'll think I'm crazy.
wtf man

crazy stuff
i need some of that!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a log of both Somnidren GH and ZMK right now and let me tell you.....The dreams get crazier and craziers. Top notch products. ZMK is much better than other "normal" ZMA products. ZMK is a bit more and a couple steps above. If you like the ZMK, I recommend you giving Somnidren GH a try too.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren is CRAZY stuff.... do you feel all warm and fuzzy a few minutes after you take it too?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
haha thats pretty crazy. I've not had any decent dreams in ages :( none that i can remember anyway! waking up with steel boners from AX will have to do for now i guess

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha thats pretty crazy. I've not had any decent dreams in ages :( none that i can remember anyway! waking up with steel boners from AX will have to do for now i guess
lol!!!!

If I get enough sleep on my ZMK I get some dreams but it's only after 7+ hours. It's rare during the week but happens on the weekends. It can get pretty intense especially when you dream you're cheating on your gf then wake up to her. lol. then go back to sleep and dream that you are cheating on your gf with your gf. wow... lol

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've had the same experiences bro. CRAZY dreams. If you wanna kick it up a notch, stack ZMK with Stoked! You have no idea what vivid is.. ;)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a log of both Somnidren GH and ZMK right now and let me tell you.....The dreams get crazier and craziers. Top notch products. ZMK is much better than other "normal" ZMA products. ZMK is a bit more and a couple steps above. If you like the ZMK, I recommend you giving Somnidren GH a try too.
I am defiantly going to try somnidren once I get some extra cash. The thing that blows my mind is that the dreams are not like regular dreams. It's like they are really happening and I remember every single detail. They have been getting crazier! I just don't know how it's going to get much worse than me messing around with Obama's white daughter who is dating little bow wow...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am defiantly going to try somnidren once I get some extra cash. The thing that blows my mind is that the dreams are not like regular dreams. It's like they are really happening and I remember every single detail. They have been getting crazier! I just don't know how it's going to get much worse than me messing around with Obama's white daughter who is dating little bow wow...

I am logging ZMK and Somnidren GH myself. The dreams are great, though I no longer get the warm fuzzy feeling form the somni (guess my body got used to it, it still works for me though). I recommend the products not only for recovery, but for amazing sleep.

The dreams are great, I haven't dreamed in what felt like forever until I got this stack(which I will keep using the ZMK probably forever, the Somnidren on and off depending on what other supps I use) Though my EX has popped up a few times in my dreams. Bleh, though none of the mare nightmares. All good dreams.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
The dreams are great, I haven't dreamed in what felt like forever until I got this stack(which I will keep using the ZMK probably forever, the Somnidren on and off depending on what other supps I use) Though my EX has popped up a few times in my dreams. Bleh, though none of the mare nightmares. All good dreams.
Oh yes. I will be using ZMK in defiantly. Yea...same here. All the dreams are good. No nightmares.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ill have to agree. i sleep so deep on zmk, i have those crazy dreams as well. great product

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, it's so odd... ZMA gets me too in this area. You'd think your on some crazy drug, igniting these lucid dreams. Nope, Zinc and Magnesium baby!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some Zmk. I literally hadn't had a dream that I remembered in at least a full year until I started taking it. Now everynight I have dreams that feel like i'm awake and involved in them 100%. Very vivid and alert the whole time. When I wake up I fire off some pushups and situps and am completely ready to face the day feeling like it's the best sleep i'd gotten in years!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all of the kind words, people. :) definitely some crazy dreams with ZMK, and combined with S-GH... well, i honestly can't even explain it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lmao ure crazy .. i gotta try these pills lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ZMK will be in my next order haha, its out of stock at the moment :( I'm buying it more for the crazy dreams than the health benefits to be honest, i love dreaming and i haven't had any in a long time!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
it is going back into stock as we speak...shipment is in transit!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Cant even keep it in stock eh CTDeuce? You are creating an empire of ZMK addicts :lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cant even keep it in stock eh CTDeuce? You are creating an empire of ZMK addicts :lol:

hahaha it's not hard to do with quality products ;)

It also helps that we have very loyal and dedicated customers...truly amazing base of people that companies are lucky and happy to have!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
What companies make Somnidren GH and ZMK and where can I get them? Who knows, maybe my crazy dreams will be in HD or Blu-Ray! Bwahahahaha!!! Seriously though, where can I find these two products?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What companies make Somnidren GH and ZMK and where can I get them? Who knows, maybe my crazy dreams will be in HD or Blu-Ray! Bwahahahaha!!! Seriously though, where can I find these two products?
Both made by Millennium Sport Technologies. You can get them on the site that sponsors these boards. Go to www.nutraplanet.com and check products by MST.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ZMK will be in my next order haha, its out of stock at the moment :( I'm buying it more for the crazy dreams than the health benefits to be honest, i love dreaming and i haven't had any in a long time!
Crazy dreams guaranteed. You know...maybe MST should just market ZMK as a product that gives you crazy ass dreams.:lol:

I even get fantastic sleep with just 2 pills. This certainly a staple for me. Thanks MST!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Your words are very kind and very appreciated!

I am the same way. On days that I don't train, I only take 2 mvp365 and 2 zmk and I sleep very well still. On training days though, I bump it up to 4 to be safe :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Crazy dreams guaranteed. You know...maybe MST should just market ZMK as a product that gives you crazy ass dreams.:lol:

I even get fantastic sleep with just 2 pills. This certainly a staple for me. Thanks MST!!!
whats it like when you wake up? feel pretty refreshsed etc?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
whats it like when you wake up? feel pretty refreshsed etc?
I am logging it(check the sig), but when I wake up some days I am a little groggy but refreshed. Most days I have energy after waking up. It also boosts my appetite when it comes time for breakfast

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first time around with ZMA I had some dreams, but that only lasted a few days. Since I restarted taking my ZMA 2 weeks ago I've almost had dreams every night consistently (My unique situation is that I can never remember my dreams!). I wish the ZMK/MVP stack was in stock when I loaded up, but alas it wasn't so I can't comment on ZMK which is in my view a more complete and superior product.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt imagine what adding sgh would do

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
talking about crazy dreams.... I had a couple last night. First one was that my neighbour who was like a giant in my dream choke slammed me onto the pavement :( the 2nd dream was like loads of zombies and stuff trying to get into some hotel place that i had to guard. The dream seemed to go on forever! and this is without taking ZMK! i want some now!!!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i see u got some great sleep and crazy dreams from the zmk .. but how bout anything else ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what else are you looking for from the product geez? You will also receive proper mineral restoration which is a huge aspect for any sports athlete whether it be from lifter to runner to baseball player. That is the biggest key of zmk to me!

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Just had 2 bottles of this arrive today, cant wait to try it tonight. To be honest I'll be disappointed if my dreams aren't of Alice in Wonderland 'esc surrealism proportions. :D

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
what else are you looking for from the product geez? You will also receive proper mineral restoration which is a huge aspect for any sports athlete whether it be from lifter to runner to baseball player. That is the biggest key of zmk to me!

well i was wondering how it effected his recovery time and energy throughout the day ....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well i was wondering how it effected his recovery time and energy throughout the day ....
I just read how I worded that and it may have come off as me being a jerk, so if that's what you thought, I apologize.

I would be curious to hear what he has to say about recovery and energy as well, but as for me...the recovery is unparallel and the only thing better for me, was stacking it with somnidren gh.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
nahhh man its koool .. no need for the apology dude