Where is Prime???? End of July, Where is it???

mightyconan

Awards
Im truly getting sick and tired of supplement companys, pulling this crap. what did usp labs say, it will be out, end of july. i have yet to recieve my email. saying prime is available. sure, i can get the email today, but comeon, waiting till the very end of July. Comeon guys, lets give usp labs some crap for this. building up everyones expectations for this supplement, then making everyone wait. thats crap. they said end of july. well, its end of july, where is my email??????????

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calm down, man. I'm sure there is a very good reason for the lack of updates. Running a business isn't easy. I understand your position, but clearly, this isn't the way to get answers.
Im truly getting sick and tired of supplement companys, pulling this crap. what did usp labs say, it will be out, end of july. i have yet to recieve my email. saying prime is available. sure, i can get the email today, but comeon, waiting till the very end of July. Comeon guys, lets give usp labs some crap for this. building up everyones expectations for this supplement, then making everyone wait. thats crap. they said end of july. well, its end of july, where is my email??????????

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life doesn't always go as expected :confused:

mightyconan

Awards
ok, sure, things don't always go as expected, but, they shouldn't have given us end of july for sure. before august. that was what they said. they should abide by the date they said.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you may be extrapolating on this situation, without fully knowing the details of product release, market expansion, and corporate demands. Releasing a product to corporate retail chains comes adjacent with a host of legal demands - most of which are not experienced when releasing a product to solely internet retailers. Every aspect of product release, from labeling nomenclature to marketing initiatives must be altered to meet the legal criterion of the aforementioned retail chains. Further, this particular compound is the definition of novel i.e., almost impossible to obtain. Rather than rush production for a preemptive release, we thought a proper release necessitates having a proper stock of said compound. If we decided to push the release, the very near future would hold massive backorders for both ourselves, and consumers, and would not please anybody; we felt a longer wait at this period is, suffice to say, less to swallow than an interrupted supply chain.

If you read my posts, I am not a hype machine, and do not contribute significantly to pre-release excitement - aside from what my comments on the pharmacology of the product may bring. I can assure you that this was not intentional, and has caused the combined efforts of the company to double. There is a reason you do not see Jacob (USPLabs) on the boards as heavily: He is tending very carefully to the supply chain. Patience is a virtue, and I promise PRIME will be worth the wait.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
True. I said the volumizer was gonna come out last year, and it... ehhhh.. wait.. I'm not really helping myself here :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be extrapolating on this situation, without fully knowing the details of product release, market expansion, and corporate demands. Releasing a product to corporate retail chains comes adjacent with a host of legal demands - most of which are not experienced when releasing a product to solely internet retailers. Every aspect of product release, from labeling nomenclature to marketing initiatives must be altered to meet the legal criterion of the aforementioned retail chains. Further, this particular compound is the definition of novel i.e., almost impossible to obtain. Rather than rush production for a preemptive release, we thought a proper release necessitates having a proper stock of said compound. If we decided to push the release, the very near future would hold massive backorders for both ourselves, and consumers, and would not please anybody; we felt a longer wait at this period is, suffice to say, less to swallow than an interrupted supply chain.

If you read my posts, I am not a hype machine, and do not contribute significantly to pre-release excitement - aside from what my comments on the pharmacology of the product may bring. I can assure you that this was not intentional, and has caused the combined efforts of the company to double. There is a reason you do not see Jacob (USPLabs) on the boards as heavily: He is tending very carefully to the supply chain. Patience is a virtue, and I promise PRIME will be worth the wait.
Damnit Mullet... UN-Acceptable. Give me Prime.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
There is a reason you do not see Jacob (USPLabs) on the boards as heavily: He is tending very carefully to the supply chain. Patience is a virtue, and I promise PRIME will be worth the wait.
I'm totally gonna drive over to Jacob's place, ring the doorbell, and ask where the Prime is. :lol:

mightyconan

Awards
THE thing is, usp labs, had anyone who wanted to get, prime, before the stores, to sign up, to get to be first in line, and when, it was available, we would recieve an email. he said, end of july, for the people who signed up. well, its end of July. this is not a good way to do business, thats all im saying. u give people a date, u better make sure its accurate.

I'm with you! Screw USPlabs!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
THE thing is, usp labs, had anyone who wanted to get, prime, before the stores, to sign up, to get to be first in line, and when, it was available, we would recieve an email. he said, end of july, for the people who signed up. well, its end of July. this is not a good way to do business, thats all im saying. u give people a date, u better make sure its accurate.
Maybe try some happy pills?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Conan, I explained above the extenuating circumstances which have led to a delayed release. If you choose not to accept that explanation, there is not much else I can do for you!

mightyconan

Awards
I ACTUALLY LIKE usplabs. i love their anabolic pump. great results, i m just saying, if u give people a date, make sure its correct. especially after such a build up on a supplement. im sure people wanna get it before the summer is over. lol.

mightyconan

Awards
well, mullethead, usplabs is a pretty experienced company correct? they aren't new to releasing new products, correct. well, they should have known such demands, ie... having enough of said compounds available. they should have known well in advance, these things would occur.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
well, mullethead, usplabs is a pretty experienced company correct? they aren't new to releasing new products, correct. well, they should have known such demands, ie... having enough of said compounds available. they should have known well in advance, these things would occur.
I'm not entirely sure where USPLabs sources their material, but the entire supplement industry as a whole is being put in a vise, b/c of the Olympics in China.

Dupont

Awards
I had some of the same feelings as the opening poster but decided to keep them to myself. Even thought that opening post was a little pushy, given that July ain't technically over yet, there had been no breach of trust.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it seems from Mullet's reply that, no, we aren't going to see Prime today or for at least a little while, and that no one was rushing to put out this revised information unless mightyconan or others pushed it a little.

Sounds too like all of us Internet types, USP's most loyal customers, are being put on hold until the major retailers (GNC? Vitamin Shoppe?) are happy with details. I'm still gonna get me some Prime, but this coulda been handled a little more smoothly . . . . either begin selling to us while GNC waits or at least keep us updated without mightyconan "forcing" you to do so?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Sounds too like all of us Internet types, USP's most loyal customers, are being put on hold until the major retailers (GNC? Vitamin Shoppe?) are happy with details. I'm still gonna get me some Prime, but this coulda been handled a little more smoothly . . . . either begin selling to us while GNC waits or at least keep us updated without mightyconan "forcing" you to do so?
Not sure about GNC's sourcing, but the Vitamin Shoppe seems to get stuff WAY late to it's stores. We just got in Recreate this week. This week! How long has it been available for? Quite some time.

My best guess would be that it will be available online MUCH sooner than your local major retail outlet. Although, independent shops seem to have them before V.S. or GNC. Thats been my experience, many times over.

Mullethead..ahhaha

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
In retrospect perhaps an update stating that "Prime has been delayed..." would've gone over smoother? I'm no expert but maybe customers wouldve appreciated that over checking their e-mails all day this past week and being disappointed.
Incidentally I notice a few companies waiting for early fall to release their new goodies...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I had some of the same feelings as the opening poster but decided to keep them to myself. Even thought that opening post was a little pushy, given that July ain't technically over yet, there had been no breach of trust.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it seems from Mullet's reply that, no, we aren't going to see Prime today or for at least a little while, and that no one was rushing to put out this revised information unless mightyconan or others pushed it a little.

Good posting.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very valid point. :thumbsup:
In retrospect perhaps an update stating that "Prime has been delayed..." would've gone over smoother? I'm no expert but maybe customers wouldve appreciated that over checking their e-mails all day this past week and being disappointed.
Incidentally I notice a few companies waiting for early fall to release their new goodies...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is the delay supposed to be...

Sounds too like all of us Internet types, USP's most loyal customers, are being put on hold until the major retailers (GNC? Vitamin Shoppe?) are happy with details....

Not true at all and especially since the IC members(internet guys) will receive a ridiculously low price (I mean insane price for the type of product) on USPlabs PRIME that the retail customer will never receive.

We just need to have sufficient supplies to supply everyone not just one sector of the consumer base. This is smart business.

How about that CRAZY $25 dollar AP sale at NutraPlanet? Did the retail consumer get that?

Pretty unfair to kick us under the bus.

We always care about every consumer.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
No one's kicking USPLabs "under the bus." this product has been hyped for months and all that was being asked for was an update on the release. I don't think that's too much to ask for considering all of the anticipation.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No one's kicking USPLabs "under the bus." this product has been hyped for months and all that was being asked for was an update on the release. I don't think that's too much to ask for considering all of the anticipation.
Ding Ding Ding!

Really, who asked for the update? Mind clearly pointing it out in this thread, thank you.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, don't get all defensive. People are anxious to get their hands on your newest formulation. We're less-than-happy that we haven't been able to, yet. The take home message is that we KNOW you and your company put out top-notch products. A little update from time to time would go a long way. Now stop hanging out here and get your ass back to work on sourcing more materials!!! :)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whooaa you guys need to relax! There are several product I have been waiting for but retailers are out of stock because of the olympics. Internal crap always happens delaying release. Happens at my company all the time and I am sure it happens at yours. Have some patience cuz i'm sure it will be the wait!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Mulletsoldier (post #5) accurately summarized some of the challenges a new product release involves. Previous experience may not necessarily help quicken things, as no new product release is the same as the one(s) before. A lot of variables may not be under the control of the company. Things get more complex, the bigger the company gets. Changing a previously announced release date without giving a correct estimate of a new date may also turn out to compromise goodwill on the part of consumers, so it may be useful to make a new announcement once legal/logistic/supply-chain issues are fairly resolved.
I am sure USPLabs is not insensitive to the expectations relating to the Prime release. While some may be frustrated by the current state of things, we should take solace in the fact that USPLabs is certainly doing everything it can to guarantee a successful release. Of that I am sure. Let's give them a short break, so they can continue the focus on getting Prime out as promptly as possible. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well conanface, as I said, at times extenuating circumstances arise in the productive aspect of the supplement industry. While USP Labs is an experienced company, it is not a matrix of clairvoyants who predict the market's reactions to supply and demand with stunning accuracy.

:)

Unfortunately, for both ourselves and the consumer, conditions beyond our control arise. As Jacob said, we are not going to alienate an entire market segment based on the desires of another. USP Labs, I would venture to say, offers more forum-specific rebates, discounts, and special incentives than any other company; expanding our consumer base, in my opinion, is not counterintuitive to that goal.

I think everybody in this thread merely needs to breathe.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whooaa you guys need to relax! There are several product I have been waiting for but retailers are out of stock because of the olympics. Internal crap always happens delaying release. Happens at my company all the time and I am sure it happens at yours. Have some patience cuz i'm sure it will be the wait!
Very introspective and balanced view!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everybody in this thread merely needs to breathe.
No i don't need to breathe i need PRIME!!!!!!! :aargh:

:lol: i am contemplating taking my beta prime bottle and toss some placebo up in there and trying it myself(is it possible :confused: )

Funny thing is my mom took my beta bottle and now has vitamins in it :D

Mar430

Awards
lol you know its gonna be kind of funny when Prime comes out. Cause when it does, you guys will forget about all your complaining and then praise USPLabs as a god....you know its tru

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Really, who asked for the update? Mind clearly pointing it out in this thread, thank you.
Not sure what you are trying to get at on this one?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think what the op meant to type was "if you knew it was not going to make the july deadline, then just post a thread saying that it was going to be delayed until further notice"

He just went about addressing it with the wrong word choice.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how easy that was?

:toilet:
Easy as pie. This is what I found out for you guys:

I spoke to both a member of our Legal Team, as well as Jacob. The member of our Legal Team relayed that a few regulatory 'pressure points', in respects to the large corporate retailers, have delayed the release; however, these are to be processed by Friday at the latest. As a result (and this is directly from USP Ownership) early next week (as in Monday/Tuesday) an Inner Circle e-mail will be sent out with a more consolidated and exact timeline. At that point, I also believe purchasing details will be made clear.

Better?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, is prime going to cure cancer, fight obesity, an bring world peace?

Yes, I trust that it will be a solid product, but people . . . it is a SUPPLEMENT! Is the delay going to affect your contest prep, ruin your relationship, or something worse?

I actually forgot about Prime, but YOU brought it up . . . . wait, now I'm pissed, where's my Prime!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

I spoke to both a member of our Legal Team, as well as Jacob. The member of our Legal Team relayed that a few regulatory 'pressure points', in respects to the large corporate retailers, have delayed the release; however, these are to be processed by Friday at the latest. As a result (and this is directly from USP Ownership) early next week (as in Monday/Tuesday) an Inner Circle e-mail will be sent out with a more consolidated and exact timeline. At that point, I also believe purchasing details will be made clear.

Better?
So it's GNC's fault, DAMN THEM. :icon_lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Better?
That is exciting news... guess I won't have to tell my mom on you guys after all..

Jacob, don't get all defensive. People are anxious to get their hands on your newest formulation. We're less-than-happy that we haven't been able to, yet. The take home message is that we KNOW you and your company put out top-notch products. A little update from time to time would go a long way. Now stop hanging out here and get your ass back to work on sourcing more materials!!! :)
If it was asked, I would of gladly answered.

The OP did not ask for an update and another member claimed that I'm neglecting my consumer base.

We are sending an IC update soon.

So it's GNC's fault, DAMN THEM. :icon_lol:

I take all fault and not passing fault. This is our first Major world-wide release on a highly anticipated product and it has been harder than I pre determined.

But in the end, I will make it up to my IC people with a mind blowing price:food:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I take all fault and not passing fault. This is our first Major world-wide release on a highly anticipated product and it has been harder than I pre determined.

But in the end, I will make it up to my IC people with a mind blowing price:food:
Well then, I guess it's good that I'm one of them ;)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
will nutraplanet have prime on the first day of the release or will i have to order threw usplabs ?