So i started MMV2 today

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Today i started to take MMV2. I am going to take four pills a day (2 in the morning and 2 before bed) for four weeks. Then go on formadrol and psarm for four weeks. There is just one thing i am a bit uncertain of. The four week period on pct, will bring my test back to normal. now, after i stop pct will my test remain ok? In other words, pct will bring it back up but then when i stop that my test will stay like that? There will be no long term effects on my test, or a lower test the before i started mmv2?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Today i started to take MMV2. I am going to take four pills a day (2 in the morning and 2 before bed) for four weeks. Then go on formadrol and psarm for four weeks. There is just one thing i am a bit uncertain of. The four week period on pct, will bring my test back to normal. now, after i stop pct will my test remain ok? In other words, pct will bring it back up but then when i stop that my test will stay like that? There will be no long term effects on my test, or a lower test the before i started mmv2?
Bro if your so worried or unsure about pct are you sure you want to start the cycle?:think:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
its just a question, its something iv been getting mixed responses from

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
its just a question, its something iv been getting mixed responses from
Im pretty ignorant when it comes to roids but from what ive read the roids drop your natural test (how much depends on the roid). Pct helps your natural test return to normal and its always a good idea to have a serm on hand just in case of gyno. You may want to post in the roid section and they can probably go into more detail. Whats your post cycle look like? Oh and depending on your age and pct it is possible for your nat test to return lower than normal (so plan your pct carefully!)lol

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what baout your age? the younger you are the more possibile for this to happen? or visa versa?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may bring it back to normal it may not. Everyones different. It may take a few weeks after your done with pct for it too come back to normal. The body will/should eventually recover.

A suggestion with the MMv2. Take 2 caps in the morning and the other 2 pre-workout. Do it and thank me later :thumbsup:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so it is expected to come back to normal eventually tho right?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
and what if i work out in the mornings? still take it upon waking up and before? i just dont want to not be able to get hard after all is said and done here

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
didn't you start a thread like this already...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
kind of. if you took mmv2 for one day then decided that you may need to wait, would it be bad to just stop cold turkey?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
just run it...as most you are probably going to have to up the dose around week 3 anyway. its not that pody, worst annoyance was joint pain from drying out but went away midstream. i say you stack it...you will not be dissappointed!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
taking it for one day, then realizing you may need to wait a little while, stopping cold turkey like this, is anything going to be f***ed up?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
GUYS... got a question for those of you who have tried MMV2 out..

How noticeable is the effect of the yohimbine in it? I'm rather sensitive to stims and would very much like to avoid any problems.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
GUYS... got a question for those of you who have tried MMV2 out..

How noticeable is the effect of the yohimbine in it? I'm rather sensitive to stims and would very much like to avoid any problems.
i can feel it at 3 caps in the morning...i think because i take everything on an empty stomach. 2 caps not so much. at my second dose of the day i feel no ill effects of it, and i too am sensitive to yohimbe.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
awesome, awesome.. I'm feeling good about it..

anyone else?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome, awesome.. I'm feeling good about it..

anyone else?
ive used mmv2 3 times and have all good things to say about it. i agree with the previous post, at a lower dose any chance of sides go down.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i think i am going to hold off on this for a while and stick to what iv been doing. im a little too nervous about what will happen to my test after all is done. Thanks for all your posts

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i think i am going to hold off on this for a while and stick to what iv been doing. im a little too nervous about what will happen to my test after all is done. Thanks for all your posts
how old are you...your paranoia is making me paranoid!

machineokc

Awards
A suggestion with the MMv2. Take 2 caps in the morning and the other 2 pre-workout. Do it and thank me later :thumbsup:
I usually train at 5 in the evening. will I have any stim effects keeping me awake taking a dose at that time?