SAM e advice.

clint3612

Awards
Does anybody have any advice on how to properly take SAMe? I mean do you take it before a cycle, during, after, or all three? I'm looking to take some 3-ad and I saw hank's lipid profile after a 3 week course and his liver enzymes were slightly up. I want to minimize any potential liver damage. I know about milk thistleand NAC, but i heard the SAMe is a tremendous product and I want to know how to use it right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just try to separate samE doses from 3-ad by as much time as possible. same goes for the milk thistle. :thumbsup:

clint3612

Awards
just try to separate samE doses from 3-ad by as much time as possible. same goes for the milk thistle. :thumbsup:
Should I take SAM-e in the morning? Then maybe take the 3-ad later in the day, would that help buffer my liver enzymes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should I take SAM-e in the morning? Then maybe take the 3-ad later in the day, would that help buffer my liver enzymes?
in a word, yes. samE should be taken on an empty stomach so first thing in morning is fine. 3-ad is to be taken with a high fat meal. first thing in morning and before bed if you are dosing 2xdaay. samE is good stuff, also you might think about pre-loading hawthorn berries before and during cycle. hawthorn and samE are highly regarded by a lot of knowledgeable ph users.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
in a word, yes. samE should be taken on an empty stomach so first thing in morning is fine. 3-ad is to be taken with a high fat meal. first thing in morning and before bed if you are dosing 2xdaay. samE is good stuff, also you might think about pre-loading hawthorn berries before and during cycle. hawthorn and samE are highly regarded by a lot of knowledgeable ph users.
:thumbsup: good advice. Also taking it in the morning may give you a mood boost!:thumbsup:

I didn't see Hank's profile after 3AD, link?

Edit: I see you said they were up a bit, most likely due to intense training but you can never be to careful I guess. Its not methylated so it shouldn't cause to much stress if any. Anyway good luck with your cycle man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SAMe in the morning is ideal for so many reasons.