Purple Wraath dose question

Duatone

Duatone

Awards
Ok I have been taking Pw for the last month or so, and just came across a question on dosage. even when i purchased from nutraplanet, the description dosage was 1-2 scoops per 20-40 oz water as listed on the can... i do two scoops so thats about 40 oz water intra. then i found in a thread of taking up to 3 scoops, and noticed nutra changed their dosage to 1-2 scoops per 6-14 oz water... im also taking rag as a prewo, and of course drink lots of water, but what dose are you consuming on the purple wraath??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM Duatone.I did two doses of PW post-workout, and sometimes when I felt over trained I took a coop here in there.It depends on how you want it to taste with how much water you add. more a lighter texture use more water, for a thicker taste use less. Ajust accordingly:type: Overall, it is fantastic for recovery.

Duatone

Duatone

Awards
thanks for the welcome, i been around for a while, just readin and learnin... im just curious if i should cut back on the water with pw or stay with the higher content... the taste is BAd either way haha, just whondering if someone made a mistake here or there on water.... i know most are "pasty" mixtures

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the welcome, i been around for a while, just readin and learnin... im just curious if i should cut back on the water with pw or stay with the higher content... the taste is BAd either way haha, just whondering if someone made a mistake here or there on water.... i know most are "pasty" mixtures
I think it tastes kinda good but thats imo. I go two scoops in about 17 ounces intra and its fine.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Same here, bro. Been lurking and learning .. lol

Have you experienced any stomach issues when using Purple Wraath ? During my workouts, I've gotten sick to my stomach the past several workouts. . using 1.5-3 scoops per workout. I began with 2 scoops, built up to 3 scoops, but that was a surefire stomach-issue causing dosage. It's rather frustrating.

Anyone else ? The funky tasting and uber-sweet Grape flavor is just a little too much for me . . at least for now . . Any suggestions ?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established

Have you experienced any stomach issues when using Purple Wraath ? During my workouts, I've gotten sick to my stomach the past several workouts. . using 1.5-3 scoops per workout. I began with 2 scoops, built up to 3 scoops, but that was a surefire stomach-issue causing dosage. It's rather frustrating.

Anyone else ? The funky tasting and uber-sweet Grape flavor is just a little too much for me . . at least for now . . Any suggestions ?
Maybe stay at two and up the water.

Duatone

Duatone

Awards
no... no stomach issues here, well except from the protein haha.. just the mass tingle from the niacin... i will cut back on the mix, i know everything is pretty much "to taste" just didnt know if i HAD to take it with SO much water or not

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no... no stomach issues here, well except from the protein haha.. just the mass tingle from the niacin... i will cut back on the mix, i know everything is pretty much "to taste" just didnt know if i HAD to take it with SO much water or not
Increased H2O is good for absorbtion and relatively important when taking creatine along with it. In my humble opinion, yes the amount of water is basically for taste issues. I put it in a regular poland spring bottle and let it chill in the freezer until some of it's iced. It's delicious. I also mix with Green MAG (sweet + sour is the way to go)

Also the tingles you feel are from the Beta Alanine. Rock n roll ! :thumbsup: :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I would keep the dose at 2 scoops and increase the water, as panther suggested. Try drinking it slower. It's not like a pre workout cocktail, to chug as fast as you can. Amino products are more for sipping at, when your working out, etc. It shouldn't really be causing an upset stomach.

As for any flavor issues... Try this:
Increase water amount in bottle
Let it chill in the freezer/fridge before drinking

Good luck bro!
RR

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would keep the dose at 2 scoops and increase the water, as panther suggested. Try drinking it slower. It's not like a pre workout cocktail, to chug as fast as you can. Amino products are more for sipping at, when your working out, etc. It shouldn't really be causing an upset stomach.

As for any flavor issues... Try this:
Increase water amount in bottle
Let it chill in the freezer/fridge before drinking

Good luck bro!
RR
exactly, sipping is the way to go. if you do want to use 3 scoops use a big mug and start sipping up to an hour pre-workout and sip during and after. hard to mess it up however you use it. try keeping some bedside and if you get up during the night sip on it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
exactly, sipping is the way to go. if you do want to use 3 scoops use a big mug and start sipping up to an hour pre-workout and sip during and after. hard to mess it up however you use it. try keeping some bedside and if you get up during the night sip on it.
Not a bad idea !

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i know, i just wish i could claim it. dsade is the one i got the idea from.:lol:
I used to scoop it right into the mouth, wash it down and go back to sleep. :) now thats hardcore!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to scoop it right into the mouth, wash it down and go back to sleep. :) now thats hardcore!
ive done that before gym, but my mouth is to dry when i get up at night to try that,ugh. you are right that is hardcore.:lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ive done that before gym, but my mouth is to dry when i get up at night to try that,ugh. you are right that is hardcore.:lol:
Haven't tried it with the new version though, that was the old version.
Easy and quick way to get 8g of aminos!

Lately, before bed, I've been scooping protein & PW into a paper cup with a small amount of water, downing it like a shot, washing down some white blood and fish oil and then conking out. I need to invest in some casein though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried it with the new version though, that was the old version.
Easy and quick way to get 8g of aminos!

Lately, before bed, I've been scooping protein & PW into a paper cup with a small amount of water, downing it like a shot, washing down some white blood and fish oil and then conking out. I need to invest in some casein though.
whaaaat. you take white flood before bed? now that is hardcore.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
whaaaat. you take white flood before bed? now that is hardcore.
White BLOOD - thats the capsule form, no stims... just straight up NO product. Take 3 caps before bed it increases GH and recovery/deep sleep

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
White BLOOD - thats the capsule form, no stims... just straight up NO product. Take 3 caps before bed it increases GH and recovery/deep sleep
damn, sorry about that... i have white flood on the brain, really wanting to try it.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
damn, sorry about that... i have white flood on the brain, really wanting to try it.:thumbsup:
Get a small tub - you won't be disappointed! We don't have samples for the WF unfotunately, otherwise I would've hooked ya up by now of course

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Can you Mega Dose PW like other amino products, or is it best to stray from that approach considering some of the additional ingrediants it possesses?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can you Mega Dose PW like other amino products, or is it best to stray from that approach considering some of the additional ingrediants it possesses?

No reason why you can't megadose!

Duatone

Duatone

Awards
Increased H2O is good for absorbtion and relatively important when taking creatine along with it. In my humble opinion, yes the amount of water is basically for taste issues. I put it in a regular poland spring bottle and let it chill in the freezer until some of it's iced. It's delicious. I also mix with Green MAG (sweet + sour is the way to go)

Also the tingles you feel are from the Beta Alanine. Rock n roll ! :thumbsup: :)
my bad my bad... i just rmemebe back in the day taking amounts of niacin and getting the "onfire" tingle. im still learning obviously. yes i am taking creatine alongwith it (ragnarok & monohydrate) i have been tinkering around with the ratio and getting the jist of it. thanks for the help and ideas

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
my bad my bad... i just rmemebe back in the day taking amounts of niacin and getting the "onfire" tingle. im still learning obviously. yes i am taking creatine alongwith it (ragnarok & monohydrate) i have been tinkering around with the ratio and getting the jist of it. thanks for the help and ideas
Nice stack!!! Yeah I had a product once that gave me a nasty niacin flush, it was wayy worse than the BA tingle which I enjoy. This made me break out in hives at work, they wondered what the heck i was on :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Theres no harm in using PW every day is there for recovery? Even on days when i'm not at the gym? i'd only be dosing 2 scoops a day.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Theres no harm in using PW every day is there for recovery? Even on days when i'm not at the gym? i'd only be dosing 2 scoops a day.
No harm at all. Better recovery for sure. I use it on off days as well :)