Divanex, HOW important if at all is an AI

themills

Awards
I try to keep things simple, I got a few bottles of Divanex because I can only assume it will sell out quickly.

I did not order an AI, so I am looking for opinions on if I am really missing out, or not getting my moneys worth without an AI.

I am not looking at an AI to enhance the Divanex as much as simply control any side effects, so if an AI was used I assume a noon steroidal would be recommended.

I really dont want to spend the extra cash but if the synergy is just dumb of me not to utilize, I would definitely splurge.

Anyways you can see the train of thought I am on so all input would be appreciated!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
divinex is not a ph/ps/aas. you dont need a ai for it. it is a extract that stops the binding of shgb to test creating more free test.

GJJ

themills

Awards
divinex is not a ph/ps/aas. you dont need a ai for it. it is a extract that stops the binding of shgb to test creating more free test.

GJJ
Well I do understand its not a ph/ps/aas so I dont mean as some sort of pct but rather in conjunction with divanil.

Like adding a small dose (25mg) of ATD to the Divanex

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, what divanex will do is decrease SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin. effectively SHBG reduced the amount of your total hormones that are actually available for your body to use. So if your total testosterone level is 700, that is meaningless without knowing the SHBG. someone with a 500 on testosterone but lower SHBG could have more bioavailable test....

anyhow, so the idea of the AI with it is 2fold. One is that with increased test you get increased aromatisation, so an ai will help avoid you having more estrogen in bloodstream. the other is that it could possibly spike your total test even higher, if your body sees the low estrogen level and raises the test production to try and help

So will you maybe get more results with light AI dosing? possibly. necessary to see results? no, not at all

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have to be careful with AIs..they tend to trigger Telogen Effluvium if I stay on too long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally I have to be careful with AIs..they tend to trigger Telogen Effluvium if I stay on too long.
damn, you get shedding on otc ai's? what ones are the worst for you? i would say that is a sign of effectiveness.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
damn, you get shedding on otc ai's? what ones are the worst for you? i would say that is a sign of effectiveness.
Ironically theres only mild MPB in my family. I'm 43 and have a hairline like an 18 year old girl..lol...but my scalp is mad sensitive to hormonal fluctuations. I did 2 months of ATD followed by Stoked. Unfortunately 4 months of estro suppression was more than I can stand. Dumb mistake on my part..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ironically theres only mild MPB in my family. I'm 43 and have a hairline like an 18 year old girl..lol...but my scalp is mad sensitive to hormonal fluctuations. I did 2 months of ATD followed by Stoked. Unfortunately 4 months of estro suppression was more than I can stand. Dumb mistake on my part..
have you had same reaction to 6oxo, ive heard it is more of a test booster than anti-e. more mild at least than atd.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I was talking with a friend who is currently on cycle and was talking to him about 6-oxo and he said he broke out more from 6-oxo than he did from some cycles he has done. I had no balding, however I believe (and hope hah) that my family does not have a trend towards MPB.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
have you had same reaction to 6oxo, ive heard it is more of a test booster than anti-e. more mild at least than atd.
Never tried 6oxo because of the hefty price tag...ATD is real cheap...I was planning on trying formestane at some point but when I realized I was in the middle of T.E. I abandoned all ideas of Estro suppression. I love the way Icariin makes me feel but I'm afraid to use it in the future because of its anti e properties. Apparently my hair likes estrogen..lol

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I was talking with a friend who is currently on cycle and was talking to him about 6-oxo and he said he broke out more from 6-oxo than he did from some cycles he has done. I had no balding, however I believe (and hope hah) that my family does not have a trend towards MPB.
You dont have to be suspeptible to MPB at all in order to get
Telegen Effluvium. T.E. is more of a "shock fallout" due to a number of factors. Extreme dieting, stress, or hormonal fluctuations (brought on by steroids or even A.Is) can trigger it. DHT may not be a factor at all.

all that to say that not being susceptible to MPB is a big help but doesn't guarantee no hairloss issues. Men in my family only have slightly receding hairlines into the 70s-80s but TE hits me hard and fast.

themills

Awards
well, what divanex will do is decrease SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin. effectively SHBG reduced the amount of your total hormones that are actually available for your body to use. So if your total testosterone level is 700, that is meaningless without knowing the SHBG. someone with a 500 on testosterone but lower SHBG could have more bioavailable test....

anyhow, so the idea of the AI with it is 2fold. One is that with increased test you get increased aromatisation, so an ai will help avoid you having more estrogen in bloodstream. the other is that it could possibly spike your total test even higher, if your body sees the low estrogen level and raises the test production to try and help

So will you maybe get more results with light AI dosing? possibly. necessary to see results? no, not at all
Thanks, kind of validating what I was thinking....but now that NP has 90 count 25mg ATD for like $17 its kind of of why not at this point so I think I will add it in.

Now all I have to figure out the best dosage of Divanex for myself at about 200lbs....if anyone else is planning anything I would like to hear different dosing protocols, rather than me starting a new thread.

I plan on starting at 4 caps a day and starting the atd 10-14 days before the Divanex, and stopping the ATD about 10-14 days before I finish up the Divanex...

Whats the max time frames one should run Divanex anyways... I am starting with the idea of 6 weeks

So something like

Week 1 25 mg ATD
Week 2 25 mg ATD
Week 3 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
Week 4 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
Week 5 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
Week 6 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
Week 7 4 caps Divanex
Week 8 4 caps Divanex

Recomp much... :D opinions welcomed...
I also may add some REDuction.... I just got it cause it was so cheap, but I may also just give it to my woman...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd stagger them the reverse way. the divanex will take time to begin making effect, atd is nearly immediate

themills

Awards
i'd stagger them the reverse way. the divanex will take time to begin making effect, atd is nearly immediate
First I have to say excuse my lack of using the proper terms but I will try to ask in a way that conveys my limited knowledge.. but I was under the impression that since ATD would increase total test that it would be better to start ATD first so that the Divanex would have more total "bound" test to utilize as far as increasing "free test."

Perhaps if ATD is more or less instant I could just start taking them at the same time and not pre-load the ATD, I just remember that being recommended somewhere, in theory at least.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I could see starting them together, and then perhaps running the atd past the end of the divanex, just because when you stop the divanex test levels will likely remain high for a little while

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its not needed.

remember ai's and atd's are going to be banned by natural organizations dec 31st 2008

6-oxo is a natural compound

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I could see starting them together, and then perhaps running the atd past the end of the divanex, just because when you stop the divanex test levels will likely remain high for a little while
i agree, that is my thinking on this also.:thumbsup:

themills

Awards
No its not needed.

remember ai's and atd's are going to be banned by natural organizations dec 31st 2008

6-oxo is a natural compound
Thats actually something I was wondering about, thanks for the heads up!

Any benefit to taking 6 caps of Divanex a day VS Only 4? Or 3 even I suppose, for a 200 lb person like myself?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why not run some I3C with it?
sure you could, but if you read easy's post you would know that an ai would raise test thus giving you more test to free up. I3c is good stuff but i don't think it will do much for raising test.