Nutra planet didn't ship all my products what do I do to get my stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.
81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im missing 2 items from nutra planet, what's best way to ensure I get my products? ?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the shipping invoice have a back order listed on it?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Call them and get your shipping fee knocked off at least.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bob is a good dude.. Im sure he will see that you are taken care of.
Or at least look into it

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
No the reciept that came in box and thru email have them on there, so they probably gonna think im trippin. I googled their number n couldn't find it but ill try again

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Got an email back that said I would get my products, so I just replied and asked if I'd get a shipping number. Does n e 1 know if I will and about how long of a wait it'll be?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got an email back that said I would get my products, so I just replied and asked if I'd get a shipping number. Does n e 1 know if I will and about how long of a wait it'll be?
You have to reply back to that individual. None of us can look into their inventory or shipping. The answer is "it depends"
does it come from NP or it could be drop shipped from the manufacturer which may take an extra day or two. The company will direct you in the right direction.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
USPS STILL says they're waiting on package to be dropped off...
Ive heard of this happening to others that a company would let usps know that they wanted to ship a package and the company would keep telling them that "oh, we shipped it, it just isn't showing up on da computer, sometimes this happens"!! Well lets just hope not cause I was planning on spending most my monthly supplement money with then b/c their site has the supps I use all in 1 site but hell there are others. If anyone has any recommendations on a place thats legit that I can get most supps from that are easy to deal with then please let me know but imma probably have to start a new thread. Help if ya can, Thanks.
Ya know this ain't the 1st time I been jacked but ut is 1st time from a si called legit place and not in a grocery store parking lot, lol!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive heard of this happening to others that a company would let usps know that they wanted to ship a package and the company would keep telling them that "oh, we shipped it, it just isn't showing up on da computer, sometimes this happens"!! Well lets just hope not cause I was planning on spending most my monthly supplement money with then b/c their site has the supps I use all in 1 site but hell there are others. If anyone has any recommendations on a place thats legit that I can get most supps from that are easy to deal with then please let me know but imma probably have to start a new thread. Help if ya can, Thanks.
Ya know this ain't the 1st time I been jacked but ut is 1st time from a si called legit place and not in a grocery store parking lot, lol!!!
NutraPlanet15 has given you a response via email a few times and addressed the issue. I think he already has this handled and it is an issue of your USPS Carrier , not nutraplanet since they are in possession of your package since its already been shipped.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the ripped off club. Thing is you 'll find some sheep on this site who seem to think customers are fair game and shouldn't complain when they get ripped off. I call a spade a spade

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The driver took your supps and is at the gym getting YUUUGE. You better get to the gym and get in his face.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
The driver took your supps and is at the gym getting YUUUGE. You better get to the gym and get in his face.
No I don't wanna fight imma just stay bent over waiting waiting for entry. Im not getting up till ya done now, lol, phew!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Hey they say it's on da way, we'll see and ill let everyone know.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I just tried tracking my package again and now I have a date to recieve it in the 16th...good stuff. ..imma post again in two days once and or if I recieve...good stuff yall good stuff!!!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gentlemen, I'm glad this appears to be resolved for you but I feel the need to address this again as it continues to come up.. NP is not a store on AM any longer and you shouldn't expect to be able to use AM for NutraPlanet customer service concerns.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I found nutra planet in the suppliments part of AM, so im confused

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They used to be a sponsored store here, but are not any longer.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see. But as a poor person I show is glad they r sending my products, phew if ya know what I mean.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed, I'm glad they're taking care of you as well!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
If u don't mind me asking, why's it matter. Is this not an American site or a racial issue r has AM had issues with them? Cause maybe it's me but thats kinda like if I put something on FB then type in "im about to tweet that". Just seems like everyone no matter ur label should be able to get truth about any scenario that they desire to be a part of, idk. Red yellow black or white we are all such a site.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If u don't mind me asking, why's it matter. Is this not an American site or a racial issue r has AM had issues with them? Cause maybe it's me but thats kinda like if I put something on FB then type in "im about to tweet that". Just seems like everyone no matter ur label should be able to get truth about any scenario that they desire to be a part of, idk. Red yellow black or white we are all such a site.
What are you talking about? American site? Racial? NutraPlanet does not pay to advertise here and as such, they cannot deal with customer service issues here. Contact them directly.

How in the hell does that equate to anything racial?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you talking about? American site? Racial? NutraPlanet does not pay to advertise here and as such, they cannot deal with customer service issues here. Contact them directly.

How in the hell does that equate to anything racial?
Some of these foreign dudes are Lit AF....fck they even talking about, sounds like this guy is on bath salts.

DE.6

Awards
i placed order 2 weeks ago i paid for nootropics (ani - noopept) nothing else after waiting a week to get tracking number i send PM to services and sales no one's response and i tried with nutraplanet15 and the soultion i got the same thing , anyone can help me here
merry christmas

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gentlemen, I'm glad this appears to be resolved for you but I feel the need to address this again as it continues to come up.. NP is not a store on AM any longer and you shouldn't expect to be able to use AM for NutraPlanet customer service concerns.
Please read from the Admin on the boards.

i placed order 2 weeks ago i paid for nootropics (ani - noopept) nothing else after waiting a week to get tracking number i send PM to services and sales no one's response and i tried with nutraplanet15 and the soultion i got the same thing , anyone can help me here
merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.