Issues with Nutraplanet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtygainz

Awards
First of all, I'm only making this thread because I feel like this is the only place where I can voice my concerns and get answers. I tried contacting nutraplanet via a few online chat messages, a few emails, and several phone calls. I did not receive any reply after attempting to contact them about 8-9 times (phone would never be picked up). I am in Canada for 1.5 months of the year and the rest of the time in Australia, so i try to order all my supplements while im in canada to save on shipping. I placed an order with nutraplanet ensuring I would have enough time to receive it before heading back to Australia. Now if there were issues with shipping then thats understandable obviously **** happens. But 2 days after placing the order I noticed it still hadn't shipped, I tried contacting Nutraplanet several times about the status of the order and when its going to be shipped. Received no reply. Mind you if I knew items were backordered, or if the order would take an extended amount of time to process- I would have just cancelled the order to not run the risk of it shipping too late. So after the 4th day I was trying to contact nutraplanet to cancel my order. But again I would receive no reply.

Finally it was shipped out after 5 days, but by that time I was already trying to contact nutraplanet to cancel my order as I wasn't confident I would get it in time.

Im hoping there may be some nutraplanet reps on here that can address my problem.

To contrast, I ordered some supplements from enhancedchemicals literally the same time as my nutraplanet order and the EXACT same shipping method (USPS First Class International), and I received that over a week ago.

Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you try PM'ing myself or nutraplanet15?
IF not get to us and we will assist you right away man.

Almost every single NP Thread will state you to do the same if you do a small search on the forums, and we take care of our customers right away
You can even email me your invoice and I will get it looked into right away. Its that easy! Shoot me a PM
give me:

Order #/Invoice #
Email
and attach what you got and ill get it looked into

Hell I do not even work for NP, but I will try to get you some answers if you just want a refund!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Please pm me any details and I will look into this right away.

dirtygainz

Awards
Sorry guys couldn't find the reps at first. But I pm'd. Thank you

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Did you try PM'ing myself or nutraplanet15?
IF not get to us and we will assist you right away man.

Almost every single NP Thread will state you to do the same if you do a small search on the forums, and we take care of our customers right away
You can even email me your invoice and I will get it looked into right away. Its that easy! Shoot me a PM
give me:

Order #/Invoice #
Email
and attach what you got and ill get it looked into

Hell I do not even work for NP, but I will try to get you some answers if you just want a refund!
Please pm me any details and I will look into this right away.
Hey guys, sorry to revive this old thread but apparently i cant send PMs because of my post count?!

Anyway, i placed an order last week with nutraplanet and so far I havent received any confirmation that it will be fulfilled or an expected shipping date. It just appears as processing and nothing happens.

My card has been billed though. Tried to contact them via e-mail and got no reply. (Order #NP570602)

Can i get some help here? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet15 or nutraplanet25 you seem not to care about the poor image of your company

If you cant respond to customers perhaps you're in the wrong business. I have contacted you several times about ny second order, the first having 'failed' to arrive without response.

If you cant fulfil services overseas then perhaps you should stop selling overseas as you are discrediting yourself by continuously letting customers down and ripping off their hard earned cash!!

JVee63

Awards
NutraPlanet15 or nutraplanet25 you seem not to care about the poor image of your company

If you cant respond to customers perhaps you're in the wrong business. I have contacted you several times about ny second order, the first having 'failed' to arrive without response.

If you cant fulfil services overseas then perhaps you should stop selling overseas as you are discrediting yourself by continuously letting customers down and ripping off their hard earned cash!!
Yeah, we heard you the first 20 times.Your situation was explained to you numerous times, but you seem to be a bit thick. Did you think NutraPlanet was going to hand deliver your package personally ?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, we heard you the first 20 times.Your situation was explained to you numerous times, but you seem to be a bit thick. Did you think NutraPlanet was going to hand deliver your package personally ?
No. But i least expected them to give me legit info on where my item had been stuck and contact details if they weren't a cowboy outfit.

FYI, i reordered via NP and the exact same thing has happened again no tracking, no info, no responses. Maybe the standard ypu expect but I expect a retailer to look out for its customers. The agent working for NP promised: "don't worry we'll take care of you". Famous last words!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I sent you tracking via email twice..

ARRIVED AT DELIVERY TERMINAL
Fri, November 10, 2017 at 4:08 AM
GBLALA, GB

GRAHAM, NC*27253
UNITED STATES
To:
ILFORD, ESSEX*IG6 2TN
UNITED KINGDOM
Activity

Nov 10, 2017
4:08
AM GMT

GBLALA, GB
ARRIVED AT DELIVERY TERMINAL
12:44
AM GMT

GBLALA, GB
DEPARTED FROM LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Nov 8, 2017
3:01
AM GMT

LANGLEY HWDC, GB
ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY – TRACKING UPDATES MAY END HERE, DELIVERY SHORTLY
Nov 7, 2017
12:28
PM GMT

GBSLOX, GB
DEPARTED FROM TRANSIT FACILITY
Oct 31, 2017
2:26
PM CT

Melrose Park, IL, US
PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN
10:45
AM CET

MT Chicago, DE
PROCESSED AT EXPORT FACILITY
6:40
AM CET

Deutsche Post Chicago, DE
PROCESSED AT EXPORT FACILITY
Oct 28, 2017
7:07
AM CT

Melrose Park, IL, US
PROCESSED
Oct 27, 2017
6:33
AM CT

Melrose Park, IL, US
ARRIVAL AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Oct 26, 2017
6:12
AM EDT

UNITED STATES
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
6:08
AM EDT

UNITED STATES
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for, finally, responding. The latest status is the same as for the first order. The status never changed from ARRIVED AT DELIVERY TERMINAL. When i contacted DHL they had no record of my order, didn't recognize the tracking ref no, and referred me back to the retailer. i'm not holding my breath on this one coming through either

And oh, by the way, i have checked my emails again, including my junk emails, and found no emails as per above from you . Received a black friday sales email but certainly no emails with tracking info

If you could email me the tracking ref no that would be helpful. if not, fine I wont waste more time or money on this

dirtygainz

Awards
I know most people have had good experiences with Nutraplanet, and obviously its also site partner therefore people will come to their defense. However based on my experience with them I can probably say they have been the absolute poorest online shop i have ever used to buy anything, based on their organization and handling of problems. It took a whole 3 months to finally solve my issue. I will say though, the only rep (and i mean ONLY) that would actually even consistently respond to my private messages on this site is The Solution. So i thank him for that. And oh btw, the reason I had to private message these guys on AM is because they dont respond to emails and phone calls to the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.