Shipping issue

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping a rep sees this post I have a shipping issue I would like to have looked into.thanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What company?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Let us know which company and we will do our best to help

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was with nutraplanet they shipped my package to the wrong address or gave me the wrong tracking number have called left a VM and emailed them and.heard nothing back

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Try going to their subforum. I am sorry to hear about the issue.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was with nutraplanet they shipped my package to the wrong address or gave me the wrong tracking number have called left a VM and emailed them and.heard nothing back
TheSolution NutraPlanet15

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I believe that we have already spoke, but please pm me so we can get it figured out for you.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All is well.thanks for the fast reply :)
I've always found NP quick to take care of any issues that have occurred. Good to see you've got it handled.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've always found NP quick to take care of any issues that have occurred. Good to see you've got it handled.
We are always watching online here to make sure our consumers are taken care of if there are any problems. NutraPlanet15 and myself are just a message away to fix any issue that is needed. Nothing is more important than taking care of our loyal customers on AM!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Just ordered from Nutraplanet for 1st time. Quick shipping.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
And you already got a 2nd order on the way :)
Oh dear! You are able to read my mind ? ?
Ya, i like Nutraplanet as it provided Fedex for one of the shipping option to Malaysia. I know the Fedex sweet lady very well and she can arrange for customs clearance. I dont have to drive 3-4 hours to get my parcel. Ehem, very sweet ?. Sorry, i know this is out of the topic, haha.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
2nd order placed minutes ago. Xtend 90 serv, Xtend Go and Quake Stim Free ?
Customs officers confirmed that no need inspection by medical team.

Adeel

Awards
I tried contacting nutraplanet on their site several times but they don't even answer a simple query. I wanted to buy a product but needed a little info, they don't even bother to answer. I just don't get sites like these whose customer service is so bad, I mean don't they want new customers? What kind of business model is that where you just ignore the queries from new customers? I just don't get it, if they can't even answer a simple query, what will they do once I buy something and encounter a problem?
I have sent a pm to Nutraplanet15 here, no answer yet, still waiting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tried contacting nutraplanet on their site several times but they don't even answer a simple query. I wanted to buy a product but needed a little info, they don't even bother to answer. I just don't get sites like these whose customer service is so bad, I mean don't they want new customers? What kind of business model is that where you just ignore the queries from new customers? I just don't get it, if they can't even answer a simple query, what will they do once I buy something and encounter a problem?
I have sent a pm to Nutraplanet15 here, no answer yet, still waiting.
have you tried contacting me? or shooting me a message to get more information to pass it on to HQ For you?
My inbox is open and I am willing to help you here.

Adeel

Awards
have you tried contacting me? or shooting me a message to get more information to pass it on to HQ For you?
My inbox is open and I am willing to help you here.
I believe you are a very helpful person, I have seen you extending your help to other members. But my point was why nutraplanet can't answer some really simple and basic queries? Why do I have to complain here about this instead of just getting a reply to my simple questions by nutraplanet? That is not good at all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe you are a very helpful person, I have seen you extending your help to other members. But my point was why nutraplanet can't answer some really simple and basic queries? Why do I have to complain here about this instead of just getting a reply to my simple questions by nutraplanet? That is not good at all.
Why don't you stop complaining and give me the information you need so I can solve your issue?
I am not trying to pull strings here. The guy has to run a shop, he does not monitor these boards 24/7 because of how many orders the guy is processing a day. People have more to life then looking at an online board, that is why I am here to give him a hand and help with customer service related problems.

I am trying to be nice, extend my help, and solve your issue. Yet you just want to sit here and trash a company. Instead of posting online and complaining why not direct message or email me, and you could probably have your issue looked into much faster. There are tons of users on AM who use NP, and have great success, simply take the HELP we are giving you and use it.

Adeel

Awards
Ok, I am sending you a pm, and I contacted them on their site many times, I am just not used to it, a site not answering my queries, that is why I was disappointed. But anyway I will tell you what info I need in pm.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, I am sending you a pm, and I contacted them on their site many times, I am just not used to it, a site not answering my queries, that is why I was disappointed. But anyway I will tell you what info I need in pm.
Check your PM's bud.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, Thank you, I finally got the information I need.
Next time there is an issue there is no need to slam the company when you have direct contact with 2 reps at your service.
Thank you

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
My first Nutraplanet shipment released by the customs. I am waiting for the arrival of second shipment. ?