Cast iron supplements??

ktrop251

Awards
Curious, I used aar and gorilla pharma products before and had great results. The products were expensive but they were all cocktails of prohormones/designer steroids. I've looked everywhere for them and I ran across Cast Iron Supplements | Cast Iron Supplements delivers the best Bodybuilding Supplements, Prohormones, Fatburners and Weight Loss Supplements for all users and genders trying to obtain there goals. did some research and found a phone number. When I called the guy that answered said he sold that site to the aar owner a couple years back. I can't find any other contact info but it says they have them in stock. I'd like to order some but not sure if it'd be reliable. Has anyone used this site before? It seems a tad sketchy to me but I figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone ordered stuff from here.
Thanks for any information!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious, I used aar and gorilla pharma products before and had great results. The products were expensive but they were all cocktails of prohormones/designer steroids. I've looked everywhere for them and I ran across Cast Iron Supplements | Cast Iron Supplements delivers the best Bodybuilding Supplements, Prohormones, Fatburners and Weight Loss Supplements for all users and genders trying to obtain there goals. did some research and found a phone number. When I called the guy that answered said he sold that site to the aar owner a couple years back. I can't find any other contact info but it says they have them in stock. I'd like to order some but not sure if it'd be reliable. Has anyone used this site before? It seems a tad sketchy to me but I figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone ordered stuff from here.
Thanks for any information!
Don't order. I found that site also last year. I emailed the guy and asked because I saw some stuff in stock that wasn't available anywhere else and never got a reply. They also have not posted anything on facebook since July 14th 2014. Way tooooo shady to trust. I never bothered ordering. Not gonna order from someone who doesn't reply to emails like that. AAR was great when they were around, but I don't think Cast Iron is related in any way. Looks too me like they just set up shop real quickly before the ban to make some money.

ktrop251

Awards
That's what I thought too. I noticed they are linked through PayPal but still not worth the risk. I miss the old AAR stuff it was amazing. Really wish I would have stocked up when they were selling them on their real site for $35 per bottle. Lol shame on me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I thought too. I noticed they are linked through PayPal but still not worth the risk. I miss the old AAR stuff it was amazing. Really wish I would have stocked up when they were selling them on their real site for $35 per bottle. Lol shame on me
It's all banned now; possession of dbol isn't any higher risk than epistane at this point (not to compare the 2 but you understand my point). UGL pricing isn't as high as you might think.