Question on current supplements.

S

Stickerflick

Awards
This is my first post on AM and would like to say I really like this site and a lot very knowledgeable people. In the last year I've lost 80lbs going from 261 down to 181 doing hiit and a lot of cardio. I wanted to lose as much fat as I could before starting to bulk. Now I've been doing a lot of learning over the last 16 months about clean eating macros and supplements. Now in that 1 year I've been using an ec stack and I really like it and I guess I consider it a staple for ME. Now I started to put a jailhouse gym together in my garage and only use dumbbells, barbells and of course got the pull up bar and have been lifting for 7 weeks and have been deeing great results (+5lbs). I take alcar, l-glutamine, cla in conjunction with ec/forskolin stack throughout the day. Ive been reading forums about follidrone from black lion and I'm going to give it a go for a 12 week cycle. Now my question is can I take my current supplements while taking follidrone or should I delete some or all when takeing folli? If some can be kept, what would be good timing for my current supplements? Im taking small steps into this but want to obtain great muscle gains aND lIke every one else make my time worth it. Again I'm am learning and yes a noob, but I'm very determined and strong willed and willing to listen and learn from you all. Sorry so long and thanks for reading.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
EC stack is not a staple for anyone nor is forskolin. As for your follidrone run it should go well standalone.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Drop the EC and the forskolin as said above. Before I recommend any supplements, How is your diet?

S

Stickerflick

Awards
I'm at a 2500 calorie diet. Doing a 40p/40c/20f. I my proteins are venison buffalo and elk (I hunt), along with chicken and lean beef and my protein shakes. Veggies are consisting of spinach, kale, mushrooms onions green peppers and such. Gluten free breads and pastas and such. I eat 98% clean because I'm scared of that fat boy look and will never go back to that life style again. I've worked hard to get were I'm at today and I'll work even harder for tomorrow. Yes I know ec is not a staple and yes I probably used it loosely, but for my transformation it was used as a staple.

Last edited:
B

bhawks23

Awards
I'm at a 2500 calorie diet. Doing a 40p/40c/20f. I my proteins are venison buffalo and elk (I hunt), along with chicken and lean beef and my protein shakes. Veggies are consisting of spinach, kale, mushrooms onions green peppers and such. Gluten free breads and pastas and such. I eat 98% clean because I'm scared of that fat boy look and will never go back to that life style again. I've worked hard to get were I'm at today and I'll work even harder for tomorrow. Yes I know ec is not a staple and yes I probably used it loosely, but for my transformation it was used as a staple.
Love the diet man. Game meat is great, it's a great protein source. Are you doing 1 g of carbs and protein to body weight? Or are you going somewhere around 1.5 g per body weight?

S

Stickerflick

Awards
Ya 1gram of p/c per lb. Thinking of upping that though.