4-dhea

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 4-dhea any good compared to the now banned oral prosteroids like superdrol, dmz, etc???

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 4-dhea any good compared to the now banned oral prosteroids like superdrol, dmz, etc???
Not in comparison to those. It will not illicit strength or mass gains anywhere near those. It works very well as a test base in a ph/ds stack. The combo of 1 andro/4andro can produce some pretty respectable gains without the toxicity of methylated compounds. But solo it will not come close IMO.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I see. Thank you. I hear 1-andro us pretty good. Have you tried that?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've tried both several times, different dosages, concurrently and solo. I like the combo at high dose for 6-8 weeks. If done with a proper diet and training it can put 8-12 lbs of mass and good strength on the average. Takes quite a high dose. Multiple bottles of most products currently on the market.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've tried both several times, different dosages, concurrently and solo. I like the combo at high dose for 6-8 weeks. If done with a proper diet and training it can put 8-12 lbs of mass and good strength on the average. Takes quite a high dose. Multiple bottles of most products currently on the market.
Not super Mandro and mandro the giant :) price per serving it's hard to beat and it has efficacious doses for 4 weeks per bottle. Granted they're more expensive than lets say a bottle of halo used to be but they're still good compounds that illicit great gains with minimal sides. We have some logs around OP. I'll try and link them when I get to a pc.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not super Mandro and mandro the giant :) price per serving it's hard to beat and it has efficacious doses for 4 weeks per bottle. Granted they're more expensive than lets say a bottle of halo used to be but they're still good compounds that illicit great gains with minimal sides. We have some logs around OP. I'll try and link them when I get to a pc.
Ok please and thank you!