Osta rx and EPG ostagenin

tgarman07

Awards
Question, I am currently taking IML osta rx but I'm going to run out in 2 days and don't have time to wait for more to get shipped to me, my buddy works at a supp shop and can get me EPG ostagenin cheaper. Is it ok to go from 10 days in on osta rx to epg ostagenin? I'm starting to feel the benefits of the bottle of osta rx that was giving to me and don't want to start over.

Thank u

Just Jake

Awards
I would think so. The ingredient you would want to continue taking as not to interrupt the cycle would be the osta, which is present in both supps. The EPG would have the added benefit of the laxo, though I'm still trying to determine the legitimacy of EPG supps(any input would be great)
I ran IML OSTA RX twice, once alongside a half dose of IML EPI ANDRO. Both times I was satisfied but especially satisfied with how my joints felt like I was 17 again. Made me think the osta must be legit. But I ran one bottle of EPG ostagenin alongside a full dose of hard rock androvar and joint pains plagued me for the duration, making me question whether the osta was legit in the EPG. Of course it may have been the full dose of androvar was just too strong for the osta to keep up with in regard to joint pain, but I wish I knew. So that's my experience if any of that helps. I would be interested in finding out how the EPG OSTAGENIN works for you if you decide to go with it.

GymRAt1

Awards
You can certainly switch over without a problem i switched from iml osta rx to blackstone labs ostapure.