Muscle-building supplements and testicular cancer article

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anybody has access to this paper and can send me a pdf, I would greatly appreciate it!

A related article said that this study doesn't differentiate between creatine and androstenedione, so I'm curious to see wtf they were thinking in their methods. I have no doubt though that the media will misuse the hell out of this.

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v112/n7/full/bjc201526a.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Been looking for this too.

Even the ISSN group cane up empty

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anybody has access to this paper and can send me a pdf, I would greatly appreciate it!

A related article said that this study doesn't differentiate between creatine and androstenedione, so I'm curious to see wtf they were thinking in their methods. I have no doubt though that the media will misuse the hell out of this.

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v112/n7/full/bjc201526a.html
it is already spreading like wild-fire. I have the paper and can send it if you like but honestly it isnt even worth the read. One of the most ridiculous and worthless papers I have ever read

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
it is already spreading like wild-fire. I have the paper and can send it if you like but honestly it isnt even worth the read. One of the most ridiculous and worthless papers I have ever read
In that case please send.

People are Reacting ridiculously to it

Could you email me?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's really odd because it's in a good journal too. And yet it seems horribly designed.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Somebody hook me up?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I unfortunately still haven't gotten hold of a copy, but will get a copy either tomorrow or over the weekend and let you know if it's as horrible as the abstract makes it sound.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I unfortunately still haven't gotten hold of a copy, but will get a copy either tomorrow or over the weekend and let you know if it's as horrible as the abstract makes it sound.
Send me your email although it was honestly a waste of time to read

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, been under the weather alex. I will get you one if synaps hasn't already

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, been under the weather alex. I will get you one if synaps hasn't already
Hope you feel better soon! Yeah, Synapsin hooked me up. I read it over and am now even more dumbfounded how this paper got through the editor let alone through peer review. And the fact that grant money was wasted on this steaming pile is simply infuriating.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you feel better soon! Yeah, Synapsin hooked me up. I read it over and am now even more dumbfounded how this paper got through the editor let alone through peer review. And the fact that grant money was wasted on this steaming pile is simply infuriating.
What gets funded sometimes blows my mind

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soo? Nothing to worry about? Can we form that conclusion? ( for those that have read the study) :worried: