Creatine ?

JFarmer1

Awards
I take 17-andro and I use a preworkout. Should I use creatine while I'm lifting? I always have but not sure if I should with this 17-andro

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see how the combination will be harmful, but do know some people that cycled off of creatine during a prohormone run.

JFarmer1

Awards
Yeah my buddy said it would be a waste of the creatine but I can't find much on it either way. Right now I'm off it and unless I have people saying it's ok I will just stay off.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's totally okay. No chance of negative sides. Creatine is a staple supp that I use year round. Some people prefer to cycle off and use it as part of pct. It's just personal choice. Personally I would continue use all the way through pct.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah my buddy said it would be a waste of the creatine but I can't find much on it either way. Right now I'm off it and unless I have people saying it's ok I will just stay off.
Yeah, it's not harmful to use the two together. Many agree though that it's a "waste," but then many don't seem to know what they're talking about.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use thread search: creatine use while "on". Good info

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have to assume youre comparing 17-pro to other methylated compounds and the "creatine on cycle" question is asked to ensure additional liver stress isnt added...

A few things:
-Once creatine saturation takes place use on trainings only...
-17pro at the dose I assume youre taking is tooo under dosed to worry about
-your preworkout is irrelevant

JFarmer1

Awards
Yes this correct. I don't want to add stress to the liver and cause myself future issues. Now I'm curious, why is my preworkout irrelevant?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Should you use creatine while your lifting? As in during your workout or during cycle? Because all the studies I've read says nothing about when taking creatine is best. As long as you stay saturated I think you should be good. A 5g a day dose seems to do well. And if you mean while on cycle, you should definitely be fine. I think it's a myth that creatine puts a ton of stress on the liver. If it puts any stress, it's very minimal. This is all opinion... correct me if I'm wrong.

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
Creatine is so cheap, I honestly put like 20G a day in a gallon jug and drink it throughout the day...

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is so cheap, I honestly put like 20G a day in a gallon jug and drink it throughout the day...
Well these studies pretty much imply that 5g is all you need to stay saturated. I think 20g would be too much. But if you notice better results at 20, then maybe I'm wrong.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well these studies pretty much imply that 5g is all you need to stay saturated. I think 20g would be too much. But if you notice better results at 20, then maybe I'm wrong.
3g by the latest studies