BMF?

44vamp

Awards
I ran one bag of this stuff by chaoti labz (BMf)and had awesome results! Gained about 7 lbs. I want to keep using it but I noticed my nipples gettin really sensitive and irritated. Any suggestion on what to take to stop this???? Also what to use while on it to keep this from happening? Lastly,What's in this stuff? Haha

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Gotta be a troll

44vamp

Awards
Actually no, I'm serious. The guy at the supp store said it was the best mass gainer you could get. I was tired of true mass so I tried it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:-/

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Actually no, I'm serious. The guy at the supp store said it was the best mass gainer you could get. I was tired of true mass so I tried it.
I hate to be this guy but you didn't bother researching what you were putting in your body?

44vamp

Awards
? It says mass gainer with hydro whey and a few other things. I thought it was a pretty simple question. I guess not

44vamp

Awards
As far as the salvation part goes, the only thing I could find was tht it was a weak ph alternative

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
? It says mass gainer with hydro whey and a few other things. I thought it was a pretty simple question. I guess not
what else is in it?

44vamp

Awards
80% hydro whey
10-% whey
5% egg protein
5% casein
BMf salvation technology

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BMF Salvation spiked with prescription-only med? - Total Flex BlogTotal Flex Blog

BMF Salvation spiked with prescription-only med?
Posted on June 13, 2012 by admin
Chaotic Labz B.M.F. Salvation is a “non-hormonal” supplement that has recently been garnering a reputation as users appear to be gaining significant mass in a short time-frame while taking it; historically, many of these “non-hormonal” supplements have subsequently been found to have been spiked with designer anabolics. Read on to find out if this is the case with BMF Salvation…

The contents are listed in as confusing a fashion as possible; obscure chemical nomenclatures are used to disguise the ingredients, which appear to include the naturally-occurring compounds 3′-hydroxy-Kaempferide, Plumbagin, Cuminaldehyde, α-Crocin, and Beta-Sitosterol.

None of these ingredients appear to be likely to be responsible for the insatiable appetite and rapid weight gain users have been reporting; so what is really in it?

Cyproheptadine Structure

Analytical testing is believed to show that BMF Salvation is spiked with the prescription-only drug cyproheptadine hydrochloride.

Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine medication that also stimulates appetite [1][2] through non-selective inverse agonism of the seratonergic receptors in the hypothalamus. [3]
The most frequently reported side-effect with this drug appears to be drowsiness, though the possibility exists for more serious side-effects or drug interactions, particularly as the ingredient is undeclared and the dosage unknown.

Although the word-of-mouth reports of weight-gain seen in users seem to be increasing sales of the product, in “spiking” products with undeclared ingredients manufacturers leave themselves wide open to litigation and prosecution from consumers and regulatory authorities alike.

References:
[1] Pediatric Pulmonology. 2005;40(3):251–6.
[2] Pediatric Pulmonology. 2004;38(2):129–34.

alanhouston90

Awards
Did you buy from edge nutrition in Troy Michigan or anywhere close? If so, discontinue use immediately. Some of the shadiest people in the supp game.

44vamp

Awards
If this was laced with some sort of PH, I only used it for about 2 weeks. I also was taking Atest by ANS. Would the combination of both cause this? I stopped using both once I had the symptoms. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
bmftisftw Workout Logs 90
Canadianguy Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 31