original detonate / ingredient

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
As indicated in the title:
Can anyone say me what exactly substance was in the og (banned) detonate from gaspari?

Ive taken it last summer and this stuff was unbelieveable - i got stronger, faster, got better coordination and even my thinking was alot faster and clearer...

I want to get my hands on it again but dont want to pay 200$ for an old bottle of this stuff :/...

Thank you guys!

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
ok...so some serious stuff like it sounds... is there any way i could get may hand on similar compounds? cause my sports performance was out of this world with this stuff (ive simply got better in everything)...

thanks!

wray98

wray98

Awards
ok...so some serious stuff like it sounds... is there any way i could get may hand on similar compounds? cause my sports performance was out of this world with this stuff (ive simply got better in everything)...

thanks!
You still see it floating around at some stores but it is rare. The stores I have seen it at are asking for a high price on it due to the rarity and certain ingredient in the formula. If you can't find it look into some products with Amp Citrate, very similar to 1,3 but cleaner. Our Hypercuts contains Amp along with some other stims and the feedback thus far is great, especially on performance and focus.