Finaflex 1-andro workout question

xSteven

Awards
So im taking finaflex 1-andro and im trying to get as much workouts in as possible. My workout plan is a P/P/L and then repeat. Is this okay, or should I have a rest day like P/P/L/rest and repeat? Which one would give me more gains in this ph?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
simply utilize whatever workout plan you are used to, or think will benefit you the most..you are focusing on the wrong thing

it does not behoove you to think in these terms in regards to training...yes you will want to step up your game, train intensely, eat correctly and get enough rest to maximize your gains, but no steroidal product is going to specifically dictate what training would be more "effective"..rather, these compounds simply accentuate the efforts you throw at it

xSteven

Awards
simply utilize whatever workout plan you are used to, or think will benefit you the most..you are focusing on the wrong thing

it does not behoove you to think in these terms in regards to training...yes you will want to step up your game, train intensely, eat correctly and get enough rest to maximize your gains, but no steroidal product is going to specifically dictate what training would be more "effective"..rather, these compounds simply accentuate the efforts you throw at it
Okay well todays the last day im on it 4 pills a day and im going to a lower dose of 2 pills a day. Would it matter if I worked out today or tomorrow?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no it doesn't matter
why are you lowering dose?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how old are you bud, and what is your experience level with hormonal compounds?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
and how old is your brother? and what does he say for you to use during PCT?

xSteven

Awards
and how old is your brother? and what does he say for you to use during PCT?
23 and he said to take a serm but he gave me the revolution black pct and he said it should be fine with what im taking. Is he correct?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
serm is not needed...REV PCT would be fine yes

I am still trying to figure out why he advises such short-term use of the 1-Andro..
this is something that is mild, yet still effective -- provided you use proper duration of the product
anything less then 30 days is not worthwhile, and best results are seen with 6-8 weeks use in duration

also: one typically raises the dose the longer they get into the cycle, not the other way around

xSteven

Awards
serm is not needed...REV PCT would be fine yes

I am still trying to figure out why he advises such short-term use of the 1-Andro..
this is something that is mild, yet still effective -- provided you use proper duration of the product
anything less then 30 days is not worthwhile, and best results are seen with 6-8 weeks use in duration

also: one typically raises the dose the longer they get into the cycle, not the other way around
Well I only have 1 bottle so my brother said id get better results running 4 pills for a week then doing 2 a day to keep it in my system for longer.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you need further education before using these products
15 days dosing, even at 4 caps daily, is not worthwhile
these things are not candy, please do not treat them lightly nor use carelessly

xSteven

Awards
you need further education before using these products
15 days dosing, even at 4 caps daily, is not worthwhile
these things are not candy, please do not treat them lightly nor use carelessly
Alright. Im sorry. But im already far into this cycle so should I just continue 4 caps or 2?

xSteven

Awards
you should cease use immediately
perhaps look into our all-natural MASS 550 product, much more suitable for your use
Alright. So maybe in a few months after my season what should I take? 2 bottles of 1-andro 4 caps daily for 30 days?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
minimum advised duration of use is 30 days consecutive..
for best results, we advise 6-8 week cycles
if you do the 6-8 weeks, you can start at 2 caps daily for couple weeks, go up to 3 caps daily for couple weeks, then finish with 4 caps daily for couple weeks

follow 1-Andro cycle with proper pct protocol, which is minimum 30 days of REV PCT
best results in pct and to solidify gains made during cycle, is going to be stacking the REV PCT and our Pure Test natural test booster (d-aspartic acid) for 6 week duration

xSteven

Awards
minimum advised duration of use is 30 days consecutive..
for best results, we advise 6-8 week cycles
if you do the 6-8 weeks, you can start at 2 caps daily for couple weeks, go up to 3 caps daily for couple weeks, then finish with 4 caps daily for couple weeks

follow 1-Andro cycle with proper pct protocol, which is minimum 30 days of REV PCT
best results in pct and to solidify gains made during cycle, is going to be stacking the REV PCT and our Pure Test natural test booster (d-aspartic acid) for 6 week duration
Alright. Thank you so much!

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
You said you were 19?? You shouldn't be using anything hormonal.