My joints!!!!

skavenger58

skavenger58

Awards
I running 500mg a week of test e and it's great but I'm moving up in weight with my lifts so fast my joints are killing me. Mainly my rotator an elbows. I started taking animal flex but it's only been 2 days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as far as i remember animal flex is fairly good product, i haven't paid attention to animal in a while

if not joint help from iforce has gotten good reviews in a few other recent threads

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id grab up one of those combos of joint help and mint infused fish oil .. beyond that have you been using copious amounts of ice? serious question. I like to ice the sore area directly after my lift session. I usually do 15 mins on and 15 mins off repeated a few times.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Could you sacrifice some weight for added reps?

Are you taking an AI with it? Maybe its dosed too high, if so. Or taking anything else?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no its not bad at all!!! I just didn't understand your question. now I see you are asking if our stuff is 3rd party tested? all of our ingredients are tested for purity,
and we also follow all of the current manufacturing practices set in place by the FDA. rest assured you are getting what you pay for with IFN.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
every run of every iforce product is 3rd party tested, as well as tested for anabolic steroid/prohormones/designer steroids by the Banned Substance Control Group.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I assume he means like Controlled Labs 3rd party tests for heavy metals, etc.

But like I asked, there may be other causes for this. I wouldn't be so quick to spend more money. On cycle joint pain isn't uncommon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a look at formutech flexible
Everything you need and economical

Last edited:

Superman_777

Awards
You need to do rotator cuff excercises along with joint supplementation. If you want, icing on/off will bring down any inflammation (if you have any). My rotator cuff had been badly damaged for over a year and a half..stupidly at first, I tried training through the pain..didn't last and made issues worse. I even ran 600mg of deca months back, and it only masked the pain temporarily, but damage was still taking place, and it got so bad to the point where 900mg of deca couldn't even mask the pain..so, I dropped the deca and gave chest & shoulders a 2 month break, lost a bit of size, but it didnt bother me because both of them grow like weeds. When I came back from the break, they were not near fully healed, but I still had to train very lightly in the first month back, and warmed up for 15-20min with rotator cuff excercises every single time before working chest and shoulders. Coming back and doing these rotator excercises and light lateral raises sped up the healing process quicker, rather than taking another month or so off. Shoulder workouts were limited to light lateral raises (this is the only excercise you should do for a while if you are recovering from this injury, and and if you want to prevent further damage). As for chest, there was just one machine I was able to use with limited rom where I could get the pump with higher reps and experience no pain. Eventually, you will progress in healing, while gaining size and strength back slowly after being off for those 2 months. Key is to start out super light and you must stay at this comfortable weight and do not move up until you are ready. You must listen to your body and work what is comfortable, if any pain, then you either need to lower the weight or switch up/tweak the excercise. This healing process takes time, but the biggest thing that fixed me was what I mentioned above, coming back with very light weights (talking 5-10lb dumbells for laterall raises) and constantly warming up with rotator excercises each session for 15-20 minutes. Your rc's will strengthen more and heal, in turn able to handle more weight and eventually come back to normal--with time. This will not happen over night, or a within a week or a month. This is a lengthy recovery process which requires time, patience and going about it smart.

OP, this might not be your situation, but I threw this out there for anyone else dealing with rotator cuff or joint issues. Look into fish oils and other joint lubricating supplements, they are out there and not expensive.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not sure were we could link you. its well known that the FDA watches us like a hawk. we HAVE to comply with all the rules and like Vaughn stated, we also go that extra mile to make sure there is nothing illicit in our products.

out of curiousity.. have the other companies youre talking about supplied you with 3rd party test results? as a marketing ploy they may say they do it but have they given you the same proof you are demanding of IFN? I will ask Vaughn if there is a link but like I said im not sure if there is a website were we show test results. I will try to find you an answer.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW are you mostly worried about hvy metals then ? or are you more concerned with EPA/DHA ratios? let me share with you a link that im sure will help you find a brand you can trust until we get you more info:
http://www.prohormon...-claims-part-2/