insulin mimickers

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody recommend a good insulin mimicker I can use. Im only aware of two kinds right now, r-ala and cinnulin. Not even sure if u can get cinnulin by itself but ive seen it in some other products. Ive seen glyĉobol but never used it so I don't know how effective it is. Reason im asking is because im going to change up my carb intake from spread out evenly throughout the day to just first meal upon waking and pre-post workout meals and want to minimize any fat accumulation and help those carbs get where they need to be.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Recompadrol is my favourite.

& I have tried them all lol

Also liked Burn 24

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a few others like the recompadrol too, maybe Ill try It and use some na r-ala with it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a few others like the recompadrol too, maybe Ill try It and use some na r-ala with it.
Recompadrol is a good option.

Others to look into:

Glycophase
Slin Sane
Burn 24

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using Burn 24 for 3 or 4 weeks now. Seems to work good. No bloating when i load up on carbs
during the weekend refeeds. No low blood sugar sides either. Going to try Recompadrol next time though.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I havent seen much feedback about burn24 but alot on the recompadrol. Most seem to think its the best or near top of the list. I have some r-ala coming and going to try recompadrol with it.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody recommend a good insulin mimicker I can use. Im only aware of two kinds right now, r-ala and cinnulin. Not even sure if u can get cinnulin by itself but ive seen it in some other products. Ive seen gly?obol but never used it so I don't know how effective it is. Reason im asking is because im going to change up my carb intake from spread out evenly throughout the day to just first meal upon waking and pre-post workout meals and want to minimize any fat accumulation and help those carbs get where they need to be.
Used to use chromium polynicotinate- niacin based chromium. not picolinate. The latter which doesn't work.