Stim cleanse?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I could find the articles I read up on, but I really dont feel like it. You dont have to believe me. All I know id that my tolerance stays low and I take my addy 5 days out of the week.

If you want, do a google search on nmda antagonist and amphetamines. If it doesnt reverse damage it sure has cept damage low. This is my personal expirience.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    I could find the articles I read up on, but I really dont feel like it. You dont have to believe me. All I know id that my tolerance stays low and I take my addy 5 days out of the week.

If you want, do a google search on nmda antagonist and amphetamines. If it doesnt reverse damage it sure has cept damage low. This is my personal expirience.
    Hey, I did dose Argenine, Taurine with 10mg of Adderall today and I did get better effect than I usually get from that amount!
    I got Magnesium also (500mg) but I been dosing that before bed, that should be alright right?
    •   

3. Awesomw to hear that!
    I take the magnesium before bed myself. Sometimes I do morning and night if I do more addy (im prescribed 30mg usually only take 20)

Keep on it with the magnesium bro and yull keep that tolerance in check!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    Awesomw to hear that!
    I take the magnesium before bed myself. Sometimes I do morning and night if I do more addy (im prescribed 30mg usually only take 20)

Keep on it with the magnesium bro and yull keep that tolerance in check!
    Cool, thanks!

Btw if I take 20mg in the morning a crash midday, do you feel the same or are you good the whole day? You taking the regular right, not XR?

5. No I seem to crash too, bc I instant release. Thats why I am technically supposed to take multiple doses. Only fix is vyvanse or extended release addy.

I really dont crash though I just loose the effects. Eating before taking nay help..like making sure you have carbs throughout the day also.

Technically the half life of addy isnt that long so it shouldnt last he whole day
    •   

6. What you're looking for is something to rebuild your adrenal glands, which get depleted with long term use of stims.

Licorice, he shoue wu, rhodilia, shizandra, cordyceps...more sea salt, good fats

It's not going to rebuild rome in a day, but it's better in the long run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:18 AM
  2. Best ever Pre-Workout Stim
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 10:10 PM
  3. Body Cleansing Products Interesting....
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:15 PM
  4. m1t and cleansing
    By jbthumper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 11:42 AM
  5. Pre workout stims
    By meathead1987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:55 AM