So I've been thinking lately in regards to hitting my supplement regime differently..
Should there be higher importance/emphasis on sleep/recovery supplements over test boosting and/or preworkout supplements?
- Taken later in the day would affect quality of sleep.
- Taken in the morning would not be required if quality of sleep has been improved/enhanced.
Test boosting supplements
- Can cause hormonal imbalances when coming off of them.
- Improved sleep should boost your body's natural production and also balance your hormones that includes lower cortisol levels.
- The body naturally uses the time you sleep to recover so why not aid it further in recovery by enhancing it.
- Higher GH released during sleep.
- Quicker muscle recovery.
- Reduction in body fat.
- Don't need to really go over these as it shouldn't be more than protein, amino's, and proper diet.
So rather than burning up money on Test Boosting and Preworkout supplements I'm thinking this budget should be used towards sleep and recovery supplements as I feel like these essentially are the opposite side of the spectrum and would benefit/work with your body's natural rhythm.