All aboard the Betaine train.

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. You should look into a capsule machine. Might seem expensive at first but definitely saves you money over the long term if you tend to buy bulk powders.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You should look into a capsule machine. Might seem expensive at first but definitely saves you money over the long term if you tend to buy bulk powders.
    This.

    A capsule machine and milligram scale are must-buys for anybody who plans on buying many bulk powders.

    Compared to what you'll spend on supplements in a year/decades and what you'll save over that span buying bulk powders it's a no brainer.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com
    •   
       


  3. I use cap m quick. Its kind of a pain but gets the job done
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Another benefit of TMG...better sleep. I was having lackluster sleep for the last few weeks until my TMG arrived. Not such a fan of taking it in the daytime as it seems to make me tired/grouchy, but if I take it before bed on an empty stomach I sleep way deeper with much less waking up. I can get 7 hours and feel refreshed. I might try to stack it with L-Dopa and melatonin to see if the effect can be enhanced for both sleep and HGH release.

  5. Interesting i did not know this.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Well, I don't think it's been researched per se, but anecdotally it seems to be helping me a lot in the sleep department. I went from having a really hard time going to sleep, waking up numerous times during the night and waking up before my alarm to crashing out about 45 minutes after dosing TMG and sleeping like a rock.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well, I don't think it's been researched per se, but anecdotally it seems to be helping me a lot in the sleep department. I went from having a really hard time going to sleep, waking up numerous times during the night and waking up before my alarm to crashing out about 45 minutes after dosing TMG and sleeping like a rock.
    Do methyl group donor's have any effect on sleep quality?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well, I don't think it's been researched per se, but anecdotally it seems to be helping me a lot in the sleep department. I went from having a really hard time going to sleep, waking up numerous times during the night and waking up before my alarm to crashing out about 45 minutes after dosing TMG and sleeping like a rock.
    Well as long as its working!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. what happens after 6 weeks of 2.5g/TMG supplementation?
    does it keep on improving or does it halt?

    might just make this a staple like creatine and take it the same way

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    what happens after 6 weeks of 2.5g/TMG supplementation?
    does it keep on improving or does it halt?

    might just make this a staple like creatine and take it the same way

    We didn't measure past 6 weeks. Here is my thought.
    Initial weight and volume gain is in the first 2 weeks due to cellular swelling.
    Over time, that cellular swelling yields improved mechanical output, crossbridge cycling, and protein synthesis, which should yield more myofibril proteins (muscle gain irrespective of water increases).
    There are no receptors to be down regulated, and you get some in your diet, so I would think you could keep using it.

  11. Does time of dosing matter?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Does time of dosing matter?
    i think not, since you get some in your diet

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Does time of dosing matter?
    It appears to acutely affect hormones in a manner that would be most beneficial preworkout

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Another benefit of TMG...better sleep. I was having lackluster sleep for the last few weeks until my TMG arrived. Not such a fan of taking it in the daytime as it seems to make me tired/grouchy, but if I take it before bed on an empty stomach I sleep way deeper with much less waking up. I can get 7 hours and feel refreshed. I might try to stack it with L-Dopa and melatonin to see if the effect can be enhanced for both sleep and HGH release.
    TestPowder has both TMG and L-Dopa.. I enjoy taking it before bed as long as I know I can fall asleep quickly. If The L-Dopa hits me before I pass out I have a really hard time getting to sleep. I have been sleeping great lately but test powder has agmatine, tmg, daa, and l-dopa.. so it's hard to say which is impacting sleep the most. (I'd put my money on the dopa from previous experience)

  15. Where's all the bulk tmg?!? Hard to find a legit source...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Where's all the bulk tmg?!? Hard to find a legit source...
    HSW will be here tomorrow. ill get back with taste/consistency

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Where's all the bulk tmg?!? Hard to find a legit source...
    They are out their. For example, sometime we need to be Smart about where we buy our Powders.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

    They are out their. For example, sometime we need to be Smart about where we buy our Powders.
    I was smart about where I got my powder once. The tmg smelled like fish food and was beige... Does that sound legit? Lol. Was about 5-6 years ago though

  19. nutraplanet doesn't have anything..
    Anyone have a good source they'd like to share?

  20. For the love of all thats good, I hope this doesn't anger anyone - but I would check:

    SP (Smart)
    HR (Rhino)
    NB (Bio)

    But even Vitacost has powdered TMG.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    HSW will be here tomorrow. ill get back with taste/consistency
    Same actually. Ordered 500 grams along with some cissus. I've ordered yohimbine, caff, and beta-alanine from there before, was legit.

  22. ok HSW tmg slightly sugary taste.. very fine white/off-white powder. seems legit

  23. If exposed to heat, then it will start to smell a little fishy. Just found that due to leaving my stash in my truck. Otherwise, still tastes fine though.

  24. Anybody know how much of Finafelx's Max Pump is betaine and how much of it are nitrates per dose (3 grams I recall)?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Anybody know how much of Finafelx's Max Pump is betaine and how much of it are nitrates per dose (3 grams I recall)?
    1.
    betaine~117 g/mol
    nitrate~62 g/mol

    2.
    1:1

    3.
    math

  26. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    1.
    betaine~117 g/mol
    nitrate~62 g/mol

    2.
    1:1

    3.
    math
    1. Don't really know what that means. Molecular weight?

    2. This I'm guessing means gram for gram it's a 1:1 ratio? Or is #1 the molecular weights for betaine and nitrate respectively and thus if it's a 1:1 ratio of betaine to nitrate then using the weights you've mentioned I could figure it out? That is assuming if I actually knew what g/mol meant.

    3. I would have done the math if I knew there were math to be done. For all I know, the product could be using a different ratio than 1:1 (if that's even possible, not at that level of science yet).

  27. ZirRed, curious how 2.5g/day was arrived at? Did you start lower then just work up? Go past 3g then come back down...?

  28. Dose is determined by athletes body weight. There is some previous research which demonstrates an efficient dose as well
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  29. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post

    1.
    betaine~117 g/mol
    nitrate~62 g/mol

    2.
    1:1

    3.
    math
    Its not 1:1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  30. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ZirRed, curious how 2.5g/day was arrived at? Did you start lower then just work up? Go past 3g then come back down...?
    All the previous research that showed improvements in performance were carried out at 2.5. It would be interesting to compare performance differences at 2.5g to say...5g and maybe even 7.5g. I should do that next.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All Aboard the Fail Train
    By Chub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. The best training style while "on" a bulker
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. The Calendar (Training Frequency)
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 08:25 PM
  5. The "Common Training Styles" sticky
    By Inzah Dude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in