All aboard the Betaine train.
- 09-20-2013, 03:23 PM
- 09-20-2013, 04:38 PM
SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
- 09-20-2013, 07:08 PM
I use cap m quick. Its kind of a pain but gets the job done"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
09-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Another benefit of TMG...better sleep. I was having lackluster sleep for the last few weeks until my TMG arrived. Not such a fan of taking it in the daytime as it seems to make me tired/grouchy, but if I take it before bed on an empty stomach I sleep way deeper with much less waking up. I can get 7 hours and feel refreshed. I might try to stack it with L-Dopa andto see if the effect can be for both sleep and HGH release.
09-21-2013, 01:03 PM
09-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Well, I don't think it's been researched per se, but anecdotally it seems to be helping me a lot in the sleep department. I went from having a really hard time going to sleep, waking up numerous times during the night and waking up before my alarm to crashing out about 45 minutes after dosing TMG and sleeping like a rock.
09-22-2013, 08:29 AM
09-22-2013, 11:50 AM
09-22-2013, 12:15 PM
what happens after 6 weeks of 2.5g/TMG supplementation?
does it keep on improving or does it halt?
might just make this a staple like creatine and take it the same way
09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
We didn't measure past 6 weeks. Here is my thought.
Initial weight and volume gain is in the first 2 weeks due to cellular swelling.
Over time, that cellular swelling yields improved mechanical output, crossbridge cycling, and protein synthesis, which should yield more myofibril proteins (muscle gain irrespective of water increases).
There are no receptors to be down regulated, and you get some in your diet, so I would think you could keep using it.
09-22-2013, 01:02 PM
09-22-2013, 04:26 PM
09-23-2013, 03:06 PM
09-25-2013, 03:17 PM
09-25-2013, 06:06 PM
09-27-2013, 03:15 AM
09-27-2013, 10:20 AM
09-27-2013, 03:09 PM
09-27-2013, 03:35 PM
09-27-2013, 03:45 PM
For the love of all thats good, I hope this doesn't anger anyone - but I would check:
But even Vitacost has powdered TMG.
09-27-2013, 03:49 PM
09-27-2013, 04:24 PM
09-29-2013, 07:00 PM
If exposed to heat, then it will start to smell a little fishy. Just found that due to leaving my stash in my truck. Otherwise, still tastes fine though.
10-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Anybody know how much of Finafelx's Max Pump is betaine and how much of it are nitrates per dose (3 grams I recall)?
10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
10-03-2013, 10:02 AM
2. This I'm guessing means gram for gram it's a 1:1 ratio? Or is #1 the molecular weights for betaine and nitrate respectively and thus if it's a 1:1 ratio of betaine to nitrate then using the weights you've mentioned I could figure it out? That is assuming if I actually knew what g/mol meant.
3. I would have done the math if I knew there were math to be done. For all I know, the product could be using a different ratio than 1:1 (if that's even possible, not at that level of science yet).
11-01-2013, 07:22 PM
ZirRed, curious how 2.5g/day was arrived at? Did you start lower then just work up? Go past 3g then come back down...?
11-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Dose is determined by athletes body weight. There is some previous research which demonstrates an efficient dose as well
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
11-02-2013, 02:59 AM
11-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chub in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2008, 11:06 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-19-2008, 01:49 PM
- By John6 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:58 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2003, 07:25 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:51 AM