Coop, De__eB, Josh, Jiggz...or anyone of that caliber...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wouldnt call it snake oil. I took the recommended dose prior to my leg workout and the increase in endurance was very impressive. Is it expensive? Yes, but well worth it if you use them in the correct manner.
    Under normal conditions, the ketone is a bio marker of your diet. Upping the ketone artificially shouldn't increase fat metabolism. That's what he was originally marketing this as from what I gathered. The cancer claim also made this product fail my sniff test.

    With this product, You're just ingesting ketones so plasma levels increase assuming they don't get metabolized to acetone first pass in the liver. Push the concentration too far and it becomes toxic, changes blood PH and makes your pee smell like nail polish remover.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Under normal conditions, the ketone is a bio marker of your diet. Upping the ketone artificially shouldn't increase fat metabolism. That's what he was originally marketing this as from what I gathered. The cancer claim also made this product fail my sniff test.

    With this product, You're just ingesting ketones so plasma levels increase assuming they don't get metabolized to acetone first pass in the liver. Push the concentration too far and it becomes toxic, changes blood PH and makes your pee smell like nail polish remover.
    I know its just ketones and iirc PA said this cant become toxic or push you into ketoacidosis. I also noted no change in the smell of my pee after ingestion.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm still not convinced it's worth the money though. Also worried about the safety of this product....
    "Safe" what's the benefits of being on Ketosis? Medical advantages and science prove there's nothing inherently amazing or good about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Under normal conditions, the ketone is a bio marker of your diet. Upping the ketone artificially shouldn't increase fat metabolism. That's what he was originally marketing this as from what I gathered. The cancer claim also made this product fail my sniff test.

    With this product, You're just ingesting ketones so plasma levels increase assuming they don't get metabolized to acetone first pass in the liver. Push the concentration too far and it becomes toxic, changes blood PH and makes your pee smell like nail polish remover.
    I liked the post, a bit aggressive though hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wouldnt call it snake oil. I took the recommended dose prior to my leg workout and the increase in endurance was very impressive. Is it expensive? Yes, but well worth it if you use them in the correct manner.
    In progressive order this product had been "explained" to be:
    -Fat Loss Aid
    -Express Way to Ketosis
    -A way back into ketosis
    -Less Oxygen Consumption for better endurance (any energy source that does not relate to glucose does this...)
    -Now it is a super ergogen for amazing extra endurance.

    I am just a bit curious of what it REALLY does...on many talks I have had with Cyrus and many others, the benefits of Ketosis are more...a hit and miss to keep it polite and safe, some people love it, swear by it and stand by it, some others like me don't respond to it and love the science saying it's not worth it (justifies my anger for it not being the great wow fat burning diet i thought it would be).

    So how where your endurance levels at? How much longer did you last on aerobic/anaerobic training compared to any placebo? Or to any pre-existing DATA with proper distribution functions to correlate a substantial increase? Not asking in an inflammatory matter...just saying that even @mr.cooper69 or anyone else knows NOT to trust even their own ANECDOTAL experience due to placebo effects.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    "Safe" what's the benefits of being on Ketosis? Medical advantages and science prove there's nothing inherently amazing or good about it.


    I liked the post, a bit aggressive though hehe.



    In progressive order this product had been "explained" to be:
    -Fat Loss Aid
    -Express Way to Ketosis
    -A way back into ketosis
    -Less Oxygen Consumption for better endurance (any energy source that does not relate to glucose does this...)
    -Now it is a super ergogen for amazing extra endurance.

    I am just a bit curious of what it REALLY does...on many talks I have had with Cyrus and many others, the benefits of Ketosis are more...a hit and miss to keep it polite and safe, some people love it, swear by it and stand by it, some others like me don't respond to it and love the science saying it's not worth it (justifies my anger for it not being the great wow fat burning diet i thought it would be).

    So how where your endurance levels at? How much longer did you last on aerobic/anaerobic training compared to any placebo? Or to any pre-existing DATA with proper distribution functions to correlate a substantial increase? Not asking in an inflammatory matter...just saying that even @mr.cooper69 or anyone else knows NOT to trust even their own ANECDOTAL experience due to placebo effects.
    I know what was stated to possibly do and i as well was hoping it would increase fatburning and honestly didnt even know it would help with endurance. When i took it i didnt even know this was one of the possibilities to be honest.

    While placebo could definitely have an effect in everything we take i always try to find ways to debunk a product i am taking for the first time. There was just no discrediting what the product did for me during my leg session.

    For example on leg curls. I typicaly pyramid up from 80 to a max of 110 for reps in the 20-10 rep range. On this perticular day i got all the way up to 130 and hit 20 reps every time. Now this was even after my squat set.

    Typicaly on squats (which im not very strong on mind you) i work my way up from 135 to 275. Utilizing 12 on my first set and ending around 4-6 for my last set. During this exercise i hit 275 for a solid 8 reps below parallel with no help.

    Even after the leg workout was over i felt i still had some left in the tank.

    I then proceeded to give my buddy 30mls of keto force prior to a chest workout. I told him nothing about what the product could possibly do.

    After the workout i asked him what he noticed. He said he felt as if he couldnt get tired and added reps to almost every exetcise. He asked me what it was supposed to do and i told him it can be used to increase endurance. Needless to say he was impressed with the product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. With such a great increase in endurance, what happens when you stop taking it?. I mean I'm sure its great for the time you're taking it, but with such a dramatic increase in endurance it has to be pretty depressing when stopping it. I don't know, it's all kind of hard to believe.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    With such a great increase in endurance, what happens when you stop taking it?. I mean I'm sure its great for the time you're taking it, but with such a dramatic increase in endurance it has to be pretty depressing when stopping it. I don't know, it's all kind of hard to believe.
    Well its just like with Beta Alanine or COP. The endurance benefit doesnt last once you have ceased the use of said product. Granted BA and COP are far cheaper to use but still.

    I think this will be great for people doing crossfit or even those deep into a diet and find that they are lacking the endurance they once had because of the low calories.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well its just like with Beta Alanine or COP. The endurance benefit doesnt last once you have ceased the use of said product. Granted BA and COP are far cheaper to use but still.

    I think this will be great for people doing crossfit or even those deep into a diet and find that they are lacking the endurance they once had because of the low calories.

    Sure but the way you describe the increase in endurance with this product, its extremely dramatic. It seems like its comparable to going from being natural to your first "real gear" cycle. Now if it is indeed that dramatic, than dropping it all of a sudden when done I would think there would be some kind of problem with your body re-adjusting. Just like you need a PCT with steroids because you are shut down. Of course I'm just speculating though. With things like BA and COP, its just not as dramatic as your describing and if you continue to work on improving endurance after ceasing taking BA or COP you should be able to maintain the same level of endurance or just slightly below what it was when you were taking BA or COP.

    I'm going from the way you are describing it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sure but the way you describe the increase in endurance with this product, its extremely dramatic. It seems like its comparable to going from being natural to your first "real gear" cycle. Now if it is indeed that dramatic, than dropping it all of a sudden when done I would think there would be some kind of problem with your body re-adjusting. Just like you need a PCT with steroids because you are shut down. Of course I'm just speculating though. With things like BA and COP, its just not as dramatic as your describing and if you continue to work on improving endurance after ceasing taking BA or COP you should be able to maintain the same level of endurance or just slightly below what it was when you were taking BA or COP.

    I'm going from the way you are describing it.
    Well that was just my experience with it. Not everyone will have that same experience including myself. I could go into the gym tomorrow, take it preworkout, and it increases my endurance only slightly. Im just passing along the numbers and how i felt on it and i havnt had any issues with emdurance after useage, it just wemt back to where i was previously.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I liked the post, a bit aggressive though hehe.
    Whoops
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I know what was stated to possibly do and i as well was hoping it would increase fatburning and honestly didnt even know it would help with endurance. When i took it i didnt even know this was one of the possibilities to be honest.

    While placebo could definitely have an effect in everything we take i always try to find ways to debunk a product i am taking for the first time. There was just no discrediting what the product did for me during my leg session.

    For example on leg curls. I typicaly pyramid up from 80 to a max of 110 for reps in the 20-10 rep range. On this perticular day i got all the way up to 130 and hit 20 reps every time. Now this was even after my squat set.

    Typicaly on squats (which im not very strong on mind you) i work my way up from 135 to 275. Utilizing 12 on my first set and ending around 4-6 for my last set. During this exercise i hit 275 for a solid 8 reps below parallel with no help.

    Even after the leg workout was over i felt i still had some left in the tank.

    I then proceeded to give my buddy 30mls of keto force prior to a chest workout. I told him nothing about what the product could possibly do.

    After the workout i asked him what he noticed. He said he felt as if he couldnt get tired and added reps to almost every exetcise. He asked me what it was supposed to do and i told him it can be used to increase endurance. Needless to say he was impressed with the product.
    Nice results, and please PLEASE don't take this the wrong way...just some questions, and honestly purely scientific interest not being a dick:

    -Was this after the first time ever dosing?

    -Did you in some way document (in a log here or anyway) how you go about your day and/or week leading to THAT particular Leg workout of that one session?

    -If so , did you do anything different? Did you vary calories, sleep, supplementation, mood, psychologically stimulating factors such as different music, anger, stress, etc?

    -Did this effect repeat itself? If so at what dosages? What changed? How many times did you dose before this effects? (In case it was not on the first dose)

    All those could be ways to find if it really can be considered a quasi case-study about it being significantly important in amazing performance enhancing for 1 sole individual without placebo and with ceteris paribus considerations aside the dosage of this supplement.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Nice results, and please PLEASE don't take this the wrong way...just some questions, and honestly purely scientific interest not being a dick:

    -Was this after the first time ever dosing?

    -Did you in some way document (in a log here or anyway) how you go about your day and/or week leading to THAT particular Leg workout of that one session?

    -If so , did you do anything different? Did you vary calories, sleep, supplementation, mood, psychologically stimulating factors such as different music, anger, stress, etc?

    -Did this effect repeat itself? If so at what dosages? What changed? How many times did you dose before this effects? (In case it was not on the first dose)

    All those could be ways to find if it really can be considered a quasi case-study about it being significantly important in amazing performance enhancing for 1 sole individual without placebo and with ceteris paribus considerations aside the dosage of this supplement.
    Good questions sub'd for answer as a guy on a keto diet and training for endurance (50k race) this product really has my interest if we can atleast get so good end user feed back.

    PS what a way to bring out the Latin lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ERGOTEST Rx Has anyone tried it or heard of it???
    By socal101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM
  2. Hypoechoic Nodule on thyroid....anyone heard of that?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. Has anyone tried or heard of Mesobolin
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
  4. Bobo or anyone else that can help me find
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 07:39 PM
  5. Remedilean: anyone ever use or heard of it
    By Kam in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in