Curcumin dose timing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Been dosing curcumin for a month and my joints are on fire... No relief. And recently injured my hammy on SLDL. Fckin curcumin.

Thinking of adding fish oil back (took the summer off i had been on for a year straight) lots of pain over the last week. Really sucks and cutting into my cardio and certain lifts.. Even walkin and sitting is painful now

2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Been dosing curcumin for a month and my joints are on fire... No relief. And recently injured my hammy on SLDL. Fckin curcumin.

Thinking of adding fish oil back (took the summer off i had been on for a year straight) lots of pain over the last week. Really sucks and cutting into my cardio and certain lifts.. Even walkin and sitting is painful now
    That sucks man. Check this stuff out.

http://www.mobilitywod.com/?s=hamstring+
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Been dosing curcumin for a month and my joints are on fire... No relief. And recently injured my hammy on SLDL. Fckin curcumin.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that curcumin will help your joints, but it obviously won't lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Has anyone experienced or heard of relief in symptoms of colitis/ulcerative colitis when using curcumin?
    There is data to this end, yes

5. My friend suffers badly at times with this and I'd be interested to show him anything that helps. (Sorry to hijack). Such a bizarre sickness that I find out more and more people suffer with...
    •   

6. This may have been asked already, but what company has anyone found that has good bioavailability as that seems to be the main issue?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I'm not sure where you got the idea that curcumin will help your joints, but it obviously won't lol.
    I just figured since it helps with inflammation that it would help with joints too. I want to up my dose to a gram a day.
    (500mg caps)

when should I dose coop, so I don't hinder the acute inflammation needed for muscle growth?
    Been doing one cap with a meal in the evening around 8-9pm so it would be far enough away from the workout. Should I do another before bed at like 11-12? Or first thing in am pre cardio?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just figured since it helps with inflammation that it would help with joints too. I want to up my dose to a gram a day.
    (500mg caps)

when should I dose coop, so I don't hinder the acute inflammation needed for muscle growth?
    Been doing one cap with a meal in the evening around 8-9pm so it would be far enough away from the workout. Should I do another before bed at like 11-12? Or first thing in am pre cardio?
    It won't matter when you dose, curcumin will neither affect muscle growth nor joints in bulk form

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

It won't matter when you dose, curcumin will neither affect muscle growth nor joints in bulk form
    Ok. Is 1g once a day too much at once? Or should I space that out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok. Is 1g once a day too much at once? Or should I space that out.
    Something isn't clicking here...

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Something isn't clicking here...
    Lol c'mon man i understand.

I understand that curcumin:
    1) won't affect muscle growth
    2) won't affect joints
    3) only effects inflammation

4) final question - is 1g all at once too much?

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

2) won't affect joints

Is 1g too much for what purpose? Bulk curcumin only affects gut inflammation

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

2) won't affect joints

He's saying the bioavailbility is so poor, it's not worth it.

14. I used to take about 3 gr at a time so it wont hurt u, likely just wont help u.
    inb4 triazole has ATD in it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halodrol Dose Time?
    By diesel22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:20 AM
  2. Pheraplex dose timing
    By Buff Bagwell in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3