Hormone regulation kit

Centex

Awards
I'm 145 5 9 and was looking at trying out the hormone reg kit by ams. Anyone seen gains out of this product? I don't want to waiste money on something that doesn't seem to work..
I'm trying to get to 165-170lbs and any info on the best supplements or routine would be great. I workout everyday but Sunday and can't seem to get size just definition.
Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You will never put on 20lbs with any of those kits

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 145 5 9 and was looking at trying out the hormone reg kit by ams. Anyone seen gains out of this product? I don't want to waiste money on something that doesn't seem to work..
I'm trying to get to 165-170lbs and any info on the best supplements or routine would be great. I workout everyday but Sunday and can't seem to get size just definition.
Thanks
Eat more, rest more, read more -on DS/PH then come back...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I workout everyday but Sunday and can't seem to get size just definition.
Thanks
this comment means you dont know what youre doing. eat more. and by more, we mean everything. and stop workingout 6 days a week, knock down to 3-4. 6 days is pointless unless youre in extremely good shape and a professonal athlete. all youre doing is raising your bmr making it harder to gain size.

id gamble and say your 6 day split is retarded too. no offense, but most are

rphash49

Awards
I agree with onion that you may be working out to much. Cut to 5 days and work routine should be focused on heavy weight and less reps(6-8 reps) and zero cardio.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree with onion that you may be working out to much. Cut to 5 days and work routine should be focused on heavy weight and less reps(6-8 reps) and zero cardio.
Zero cardio?

rphash49

Awards
Zero cardio?
Only time I do cardio is when I chase ass so yeah if I was 5'9" and 145pounds and trying to put on 20-25 pounds I wouldn't.

Personally I do cardio once or twice a week but I'm not trying to mass bulk like he is. My cardio is basically 30min of high impact sprints and such.

Centex

Awards
Any type of supplements that might help out?
Maybe a good creatine, pre workout,

rphash49

Awards
Any type of supplements that might help out?
Maybe a good creatine, pre workout,
Sure. Everyone is different but based on the result I've had good old creatine monohydrate puts on the most size for me. That being said you have to dose it correctly. Example: studies have found that 20g per day split into 4 doses works best for the loading phase which takes about 5 days. Then for maintenance phase drop it to 10g taken all at once or spit into 2 doses. Cycle for 8-12weeks with a 4week break before starting again. Also very important mix in room temperature water. It will not properly mix in cold water. Most of the stuff in preworkouts are listed for marketing as they don't contain significant amounts. I do use prework out for that extra pump in the gym. Then eat clean food like they are going to stop making it. Focus on protein. Whole foods are best and supplement with whey as needed. I put down 250+ g a day spread out over the day.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Sure. Everyone is different but based on the result I've had good old creatine monohydrate puts on the most size for me. That being said you have to dose it correctly. Example: studies have found that 20g per day split into 4 doses works best for the loading phase which takes about 5 days. Then for maintenance phase drop it to 10g taken all at once or spit into 2 doses. Cycle for 8-12weeks with a 4week break before starting again. Also very important mix in room temperature water. It will not properly mix in cold water. Most of the stuff in preworkouts are listed for marketing as they don't contain significant amounts. I do use prework out for that extra pump in the gym. Then eat clean food like they are going to stop making it. Focus on protein. Whole foods are best and supplement with whey as needed. I put down 250+ g a day spread out over the day.
thats a lot of outdated information

BigBrucy

Awards
Heavy lifting 3x a week yields the best results. Unless you're on roids then you can train more.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Heavy lifting 3x a week yields the best results. Unless you're on roids then you can train more.
To each is their own....this is a biast statement