IForce ECDY effectiveness

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just saw this drop on Nutra and it caught my eye, does anyone have any information on the effectiveness of it's ingredient? Claims to amplify protein synthesis.

Would love to hear Coop's opinion if he is around

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't get me wrong, I love iForce, but if there's a bunk ingredient that needs to be phased out from the modern era, it's ecdysterone.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
just use our hemananol for ur ecdy needs. comes with Humanofort, which SHOULD/WILL give u results.

Zman8

Zman8

Awards
Don't get me wrong, I love iForce, but if there's a bunk ingredient that needs to be phased out from the modern era, it's ecdysterone.
I agree 100%. Ecdy's oral bio-availability isn't good at all and its molar mass is too great for use as a transdermal. Those that pioneered it back in the day took it through injection. iForce has been a very innovative brand but beware of ecdy products.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree 100%. Ecdy's oral bio-availability isn't good at all and its molar mass is too great for use as a transdermal. Those that pioneered it back in the day took it through injection. iForce has been a very innovative brand but beware of ecdy products.
I thought it was more a question of the receptors not recognizing an insect steroid? Correct me if I am wrong. I'm here to learn.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought it was more a question of the receptors not recognizing an insect steroid? Correct me if I am wrong. I'm here to learn.
It's probably a combination of poor volume of distribution/absorption and no way to enter the mammalian cell

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would mega dosing it help in any way?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't appear so :(
Well shoot I have two bottles of it collecting dust. I think I'm just gonna take like a gram of it a day and just see if I notice anything.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran lg sciences version for what seemed liked forever with zero noticeable results....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran lg sciences version for what seemed liked forever with zero noticeable results....
I had a sponsored log and can agree with this.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Don't waste your money on this product. ..I ran it twice thanks to a friend discarding a few bottles my way. Noticed zero results

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass Pro Synthagen work exceedingly well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This?

It's just an EAA product with underdosed extras

Edit: Oops, guess we can't link there

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This?

It's just an EAA product with underdosed extras

Edit: Oops, guess we can't link there
Yep, this very product. It has great reviews and feedback all over the net.
The recovery with this product is better than any product that I have every encountered and I have tried many over my 25 years of lifting. After 1 week on it, many feel like they can train the same body part daily. It was formulated by Rob Regish (Mixelflick), author of "The blueprint".

By the way, I am not a rep and have zero interests in this product. Just standing up for a great product and an even better guy(Rob).

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Rob is probably the one and only person I know of the supports this product orally and even he says it has to be used properly to be effective. I have not tried his program but I have read reviews on those who have. From what I have read it sometimes helps with recovery but very little in the way of muscle mass. I think oral bioavilability is limited. The Russians injected the stuff. I have read reviews from professional bber's that have injected and they seem to have very good results primarily the areas of recovery and strength. Some like it for pre-contest prep also.

amarula

Awards
Rob is probably the one and only person I know of the supports this product orally and even he says it has to be used properly to be effective. I have not tried his program but I have read reviews on those who have. From what I have read it sometimes helps with recovery but very little in the way of muscle mass. I think oral bioavilability is limited. The Russians injected the stuff. I have read reviews from professional bber's that have injected and they seem to have very good results primarily the areas of recovery and strength. Some like it for pre-contest prep also.
I've used in a cut. The best supplement I've tried so far. Even in caloric deficit, still adding weight to the bar. Expensive tough

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used in a cut. The best supplement I've tried so far. Even in caloric deficit, still adding weight to the bar. Expensive tough
What brand did you use and how did you dose it? This stuff has a host of health benefits. I would love to see it actually work.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really only seen Mass hyped on SHR and some on Predator.

Always seemed too expensive for me.

amarula

Awards
I've really only seen Mass hyped on SHR and some on Predator.

Always seemed too expensive for me.
I think many people don't try it excatly because it's expensive. But it really works. It's not the wonder pill but you feel the effects