- 07-08-2013, 12:55 AM
- 07-08-2013, 08:44 AM
- 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: nitrates and hypotension
By what mechanism does it produce hypotension?
Can they be safely and effectively used to mitigate the hypertentive effects of anabolics and or other substances?
Thoughts?We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
07-09-2013, 10:16 PM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
07-09-2013, 10:41 PM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
07-10-2013, 01:30 AM
07-10-2013, 01:41 AM
07-10-2013, 01:50 AM
07-10-2013, 02:04 AM
07-10-2013, 08:47 AM
07-10-2013, 01:21 PM
07-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Is there a preferred type of Vitamin C when taking it with Nitrates? Is "ascorbic acid" good enough? I got a bottle of PN and on the search for a Vitamin C I see I can spend $4 for 500mg ascorbic acid or $14 for calcium ascorbate complex. I purchased Jarrow'sSustain as well. Thanks
07-11-2013, 02:40 PM
07-11-2013, 03:33 PM
07-11-2013, 04:44 PM
07-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2004, 11:28 AM
- By WISCPL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2003, 09:08 AM
- By xarmyguy26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2003, 12:07 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2003, 06:59 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:47 PM