Supplements That Have Blown You Away

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Speaking of, I wonder what Par, Savage, Loki, etc. are all up to these days?
    Gotta love Avant labs. Remember IN-rage? Phenogen? Some great products. Wish they were still around.
    Advanced Muscle Science


  2. I remember reading somewhere that Matt Pearson may bring back the Leptigen product. Avant Labs was ahead of their time.
    •   
       


  3. Was really impressed with

    Natadrol
    1-T
    TheOne
    Drive
    MassEFX
    UltraReps
    AMS decavol

    I'm sure there are a few others I'm forgetting but I remember being both surprised and impressed with those products.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    GDAs/Fat Blockers (for the lack of a better term)

    The popular ones: Berberine, Na-R-Ala, Gymnema Sylvestra, Corosolic Acid, Momordica, HCA, GCBE, Raspberry Ketones

    Ones on the edge: Pterostilbene, Cyanidin-3-Glucoside, Agmatine
    Raspberry Ketones and GCBE over Agmatine?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. My All-Time Favorites List (In no particular order):

    AN RPM + DRIVE
    Nimbus Poseidon
    AEN PreSurge (ORIGINAL)
    MST Cordygen5
    USPLabs P-Slin
    AX Slim Xtreme
    DS Craze
    AN UnCut* (Currently using, 90% focus of Craze and I can actually sleep at night)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

    Raspberry Ketones and GCBE over Agmatine?
    I was just listing them. I normally use a combination of Na-R-Ala and agmatine.
    EvoMuse

  7. the original stimulant x...not any of the 'new and improved versions'....the original!!!


    now that was a stim!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    My All-Time Favorites List (In no particular order):
    MST Cordygen5
    Cordygen 5 is the ****.

  9. Nothing has blown me away, honestly question weather any supplements do much.

    Aspire36. It worked, amazing for massive weekends.

  10. A few that I can remember off hand are:

    Twinlab ripped fuel (original)
    Cytodyne Xenedrine
    Syntrax Swole V. 2.0
    Syntrax Adipokinetix (Nor-ephedrine)
    Ergopharm AMP + Avant Labs HEAT stack
    Scivation Xtend
    DS Craze
    Iforce Compete (this one really surprised me. Absolutely love the product.)
    Iforce Hemavol
    Advanced Muscle Science

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I believe Aspire 36 was actually spiked with Cialis. I remeber getting intense headaches but the man of steel for over 24 hours.
    Yes, it was found to have been spiked, it also gave me a headache..was strong stuff!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post

    Yes, it was found to have been spiked, it also gave me a headache..was strong stuff!
    Worked better than Cialis. It was spiked with 2 different forms. It wasnt Cialis.

  13. Years ago AST sports put out a supplement called AST 3 Andro Xtreme. From memory it had 100 milligrams 4-Androstenediol 100 mg 5-Androstenediol 100 mg 19-Norandrostenedione.
    May have been a few other things also in it. Was good stuff, banned now.
    These days impressed with erase and DAA. Great combination, and actualy works!....specially for us older guys lol

  14. I did forget DAA. DAA is definitely something that has blown me and my toilet away. Works great but most products do produce some diarrhea.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Syntrax Adipokinetix (Nor-ephedrine)
    Yep stuff was super potent, I was a bigger fan of the MD-6 with nor-e. Nor-e made my scalp itch like crazy for some reason.

  16. Can't forget Androsol and Nandrosol...those where awesome, so was the Epharm 4ad spray.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Can't forget Androsol and Nandrosol...those where awesome, so was the Epharm 4ad spray.
    pa must have figured things out with topicals, lol......his 1st venture into a topical [skulpt] was a total bust, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pa must have figured things out with topicals, lol......his 1st venture into a topical [skulpt] was a total bust, imo.
    4ad spray came out in the end of 1999 I think or the early 2000's, way before skulpt. It was an alcohol based spray, so was Androsol/Nandrosol (biotest )

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    4ad spray came out in the end of 1999 I think or the early 2000's, way before skulpt. It was an alcohol based spray, so was Androsol/Nandrosol (biotest )
    so why was skulpt such a dud.....one of the worst products i've ever used.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pa must have figured things out with topicals, lol......his 1st venture into a topical [skulpt] was a total bust, imo.
    I've tried several bottles of Pump Spray and really didn't notice anything but a little better vascularity. I wouldn't buy again. And UR Spray I thought wasn't much better. After going through 5 bottles, I wouldn't buy that again. Also gets expensive when one bottle only last 2 weeks and can be a PITA when you should apply twice a day. Meh. I am a fan of the Pat's other products though, including PN COP.

  21. bio-grow actually impressed me
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  22. AMS 1andro and 4ad: Got really lean on this combo to bad it didn't last (my fault mind you )

    PES ERASE + DAA: Like these two for a cheap cutting combo seems to dry me out and give me some energy when I am on calorie restriction.


    running Bulbine Natalensis right now not sure about it but only a few days in studies behind point to good things.
    Go big Or go home!!

  23. Staples:

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate/Creatine Mono
    Citrulline Malate
    Agmatine
    CDP Choline (Citicoline)
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Adaptogen/Hormonal Products:

    Icariin (40% or higher extracts)
    Bulbine Natalensis (Prolensis)
    AnaBeta (Original)
    Cordyceps

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so why was skulpt such a dud.....one of the worst products i've ever used.
    Don't know bubba, never tried it.

  25. For me, that supps that just blew me away are:
    Dymetadrine Xtreme (when it had ephedra)
    MAX LMG by Alri
    Ultimate Orange- old version

  26. there are a few joint supplements that blew me away on initial use, but sadly none of them were still blowing me away at the 3-4 month mark.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've tried several bottles of Pump Spray and really didn't notice anything but a little better vascularity. I wouldn't buy again. And UR Spray I thought wasn't much better. After going through 5 bottles, I wouldn't buy that again. Also gets expensive when one bottle only last 2 weeks and can be a PITA when you should apply twice a day. Meh. I am a fan of the Pat's other products though, including PN COP.
    '


    Ursolic acid looks great on paper. Even though some things look great on paper doesn't mean they will always work out in real world application.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    '


    Ursolic acid looks great on paper. Even though some things look great on paper doesn't mean they will always work out in real world application.
    I have had pretty damn good results with UR-Spray. Got size, strength, fat loss. Not so much with pump spray. I think UR is very finicky about dosage being above a certain threshold because that extra little bit made all the difference

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    I have had pretty damn good results with UR-Spray. Got size, strength, fat loss. Not so much with pump spray. I think UR is very finicky about dosage being above a certain threshold because that extra little bit made all the difference
    What was your dosage? I was doing 50 sprays 2x a day. I immediately noticed more sweat during workouts but also notice the same when I drink liquid carnitine. I ran 5 bottles straight and while I may have lost a little fat, didn't notice any size or strength gain. I don't think the product is a bust but just didn't think enough of it to want to buy more bottles. I was getting 2 weeks to a bottle and at $40 a rip, I just didn't think it was worth it. Perhaps the TAA caps will be worth trying but I also have my doubts. That being said, I'm going to try them when they do become available.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I thought this would be an interesting way to kick things off. Everyone has their favorite 1-2 products (from any era) that they just responded exceptionally well to. Post your products here and we will discuss how and why these products worked so well for you from a scientific standpoint. I have a feeling we will see a lot of consistencies in terms of mechanism of action on a category by category basis.
    Creatine and cop. May not be flashy but these blew me away.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the best workout supplement that you have used
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Supplement that impressed/surprised you the most
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM
  3. To those of you that have used Insulin
    By CHAPS in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 04:15 PM
  4. Supplements that would make you fail a drug test
    By Laxman11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:19 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in