Supplements That Have Blown You Away

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Let me try this again: you said that your serum cholesterol was high due to overconsuming dietary cholesterol and specifically named your protein as the culprit. Not only does that go against the data we have concerning cholesterol, but that does give the implication that anything with a high cholesterol content becomes a bad source of protein. That is the reason I brought up the whole egg as it is very high in cholesterol especially per gram of protein.
    Lol, no it doesn't, it just give you as the keyboard warrior you are a reason to argue about something irrelevant.

2. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Lol, no it doesn't, it just give you as the keyboard warrior you are a reason to argue about something irrelevant.
    Actually, it was you that started this with your erroneous position regarding cholesterol. It's cool, though. Keep thinking that's what improved your cholesterol profile.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. LG Sciences EPIC powder formula genuinely amazed me as a preworkout. To me it felt like I was taking a product with DMAA in it again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Actually, it was you that started this with your erroneous position regarding cholesterol. It's cool, though. Keep thinking that's what improved your cholesterol profile.
    Lol, ok, let's say that to make you happy, after all, you're the one that have all the answers

5. Just tried that Red Velvet protein and it's amazing. Best Red Velvet I've ever had. Another great protein from MTS.
    •   

6. This is my first post reply. I have been a lurker for a while and am really starting to step up my game as I will be 45 years of age soon. I rmember a product from the early 90s that my friends and I were all using. any one remember HOT STUFF!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DOC VADER View Post
    This is my first post reply. I have been a lurker for a while and am really starting to step up my game as I will be 45 years of age soon. I rmember a product from the early 90s that my friends and I were all using. any one remember HOT STUFF!
    Welcome aboard man. We are similar in age.

Hot Stuff was da bomb diggity back in the day lol

Happy posting
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

8. My Gianna Micheals doll literally blew me away
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Pes high volume and purus labs noxygen blew me away. Too much pump. Too hurt if do it on chest day lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Pes high volume and purus labs noxygen blew me away. Too much pump. Too hurt if do it on chest day lol
    Lol Thanks for the props. That's some major pump action. I'm out at the moment and it's obvious on pump up days. It's depressing
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by usman345 View Post
    does this supplements also have any kind of side effects
    Which one...?

And every one has the potential for it but is usually uncommon
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

12. I'm about to make some chicken for lunch. Gonna fry it in a little bit of butter

@Rodja, please advise, how long do I have to live now?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Burn24 really that great in your honest opinion?
    Also, what is C-o-P?
    I've got my staples covered:
    Orange triad multi
    Green Mag creatine
    BCAAS (Xtend & purp Wraath & Compete)
    Fish oil
    High Volume(Amentoflavone)
    Also Norcodrene. And cycle with GAT Jet Fuel

What recommendations? Got some AlphaMax saved up but it made me really irate.
    Interested to hear about CoP and Burn24.

For fat loss, my diet is in check and supplement wise I'm taking Forskolin 95% 100mg/day and will be taking Norcodrene 3 caps/day on my last 8 weeks. Would Burn24 really aid in fat loss if added, or would another supplement (like Alpha T2) be superior? I'm looking for something that would be worthwhile, not just a tiny advantage (money is a little tight).

14. Quote Originally Posted by bpshock View Post
    Interested to hear about CoP and Burn24. For fat loss, my diet is in check and supplement wise I'm taking Forskolin 95% 100mg/day and will be taking Norcodrene 3 caps/day on my last 8 weeks. Would Burn24 really aid in fat loss if added, or would another supplement (like Alpha T2) be superior? I'm looking for something that would be worthwhile, not just a tiny advantage (money is a little tight).
    Burn 24 was and still is the most effective naturally supplement I have ever taken.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bpshock View Post
    Interested to hear about CoP and Burn24.

For fat loss, my diet is in check and supplement wise I'm taking Forskolin 95% 100mg/day and will be taking Norcodrene 3 caps/day on my last 8 weeks. Would Burn24 really aid in fat loss if added, or would another supplement (like Alpha T2) be superior? I'm looking for something that would be worthwhile, not just a tiny advantage (money is a little tight).
    Haven't tried Burn 24 but I had great results with Alpha T-2.

16. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Haven't tried Burn 24 but I had great results with Alpha T-2.
    Same. Burn 24 looks like something I might have to look into.

17. Visceral Response. Burn24 target a2

18. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Burn 24 was and still is the most effective naturally supplement I have ever taken.
    What did it do for you? HOw is it more efficient than something like ArA or PA? Also, how much % of an increase do you really think it gave you? Just trying to weigh my options here for cost-effectiveness.

19. I tried burn 24 once and loved it. It's nutrient partitioning effects are awesome. I lost body fat while keeping my muscles FULL the whole time. Keep forgetting to get it again

20. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyS View Post
    I tried burn 24 once and loved it. It's nutrient partitioning effects are awesome. I lost body fat while keeping my muscles FULL the whole time. Keep forgetting to get it again
    Interesting. How exactly did you implement it?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

21. Honestly, I think I followed the directions on the bottle.

22. 2 caps of burn 24. 20 or so min before meals.

23. That sounds about right

24. i am a stim maven/aficionado and i can honestly say that i was, and remain blown away by get diesel's 'ready for war'.

label says up to 5 caps, i am on 2nd bottle and have never gone past 3 caps!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I'm about to make some chicken for lunch. Gonna fry it in a little bit of butter

@Rodja, please advise, how long do I have to live now?
    You're going to die in 3 days brah. Butter believe it!

Jks...butter is good. That is all.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best workout supplement that you have used
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Supplement that impressed/surprised you the most
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:24 PM
  3. To those of you that have used Insulin
    By CHAPS in forum IGF-1/GH