nitrates and the type for sports

  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    nitrates and the type for sports


    Any nitrates useful for football (soccer)?

    I was going to play with cbol but have enhanced or could use condense...

    Just something simple and low stim so its easy on the heart but will help with strength endurance.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. Senior Member
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    174582
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Any nitrates useful for football (soccer)?

    I was going to play with cbol but have enhanced or could use condense...

    Just something simple and low stim so its easy on the heart but will help with strength endurance.
    Subbed. I'd also be interested to know what to use
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Any nitrate will do, and yes it would be useful. Any of the 3 choices you mentioned will work
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Any nitrate will do, and yes it would be useful. Any of the 3 choices you mentioned will work
    Ahh good.

    Was interested to see if any nitrate was "superior"
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ahh good.

    Was interested to see if any nitrate was "superior"
    The net effect from all nitrate salts will be the same (not sure if nitratene is a salt) - improved aerobic and anaerobic performance
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Excellent
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Senior Member
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    174582
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Any nitrates useful for football (soccer)?

    I was going to play with cbol but have enhanced or could use condense...

    Just something simple and low stim so its easy on the heart but will help with strength endurance.
    Enhanced is definitely useful, I discovered with our win today, thank you
  8. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Max Pump would be a great choice also. I've noticed a significant increase in endurance with extended use. It also contains no stimulants that might get you jittery during game time. Amazing product.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Max Pump would be a great choice also. I've noticed a significant increase in endurance with extended use. It also contains no stimulants that might get you jittery during game time. Amazing product.
    I tested mp for you guys and agree its awesome. I just wanted to know if my sport warrants their usage.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The most pertinent factor is likely will be the percentage of nitrates. i.e. 1g of leucine nitrate will have a different nitrate content than 1g of arginine nitrate or potassium nitrate.

    For most, the molecule it is attached to will be in too low a dose to do anything on it's own i.e. leucine nitrate won't supply the efficacious studied dose to spike muscle protein synthesis and betaine nitrate will not contain enough betaine for replicate an efficacious dose either.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The most pertinent factor is likely will be the percentage of nitrates. i.e. 1g of leucine nitrate will have a different nitrate content than 1g of arginine nitrate or potassium nitrate.

    For most, the molecule it is attached to will be in too low a dose to do anything on it's own i.e. leucine nitrate won't supply the efficacious studied dose to spike muscle protein synthesis and betaine nitrate will not contain enough betaine for replicate an efficacious dose either.
    So what would you suggest?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    So what would you suggest?
    For a product on the whole it would depend on what else you want in it i.e. stim/non stim etc.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    For a product on the whole it would depend on what else you want in it i.e. stim/non stim etc.
    Slight stim.
    Caffiene is ergogenic at 200mg max pre football.
    More than is counter productive.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Slight stim.
    Caffiene is ergogenic at 200mg max pre football.
    More than is counter productive.
    More caffeine is not necessarily detrimental, it depends on weight. For example;

    5mg per kg on repeated running times http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18799995
    6mg per kg http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18997650
    6mg per kg during endurance cycling (two hour steady state) http://jap.physiology.org/content/93/3/990.abstract
    Dose response curve http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I mean for me that is.

    If I took enahnced at 1.5 scoops, all that focus, I would break legs hahah
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS Creatine Nitrate and the kitchen sink!
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:02 AM
  2. USPlabs Recreate and the Quest for Abs!
    By Cool in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in